CNN REPORTER SAYS THAT CNN IS #SHILLINGFORHILL
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SkXkS70Co-o

That face you make when no one replies to your thread :(

*farts*

I'm.right here op

Thanks for caring

It's old news

MOBILE POSTERS OUT

CNN is just a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear Hillary Clinton's campaign.

I agree

Yes

Thanks for sharing, OP. I didn't see this. :)

Bullies out

You're welcome :D

Nope. Doesn't add up.

this isn't the first time they let this slip, they're doing it on purpose to make people who know no better believe what they are doing is good or nessessary when in fact it's downright illegal in the old constitution.

If you watch Cuomo in the morning he doesn't usually outright bash Trump. It almost seems like he supports him

He is probably the only anchor i like on the network because he doesnt constantly appeal to emotion

>That face you make when no one replies to your thread :(

I've seen this clip before, and yes, it's pathetic how obvious it is they're covering for her bullshit.

It's literally disgusting how pretty much every news network has completely has shilled for Hillary, you're either forced onto controlled opposition neocon Fox News which still cares about Benghazi or pushed up onto the Internet. Complete affront to the First Amendmenr

It's not even just the news networks. Facebook, Twitter, etc. are all covering for her.

But how can it be a Republican funded lie if CNN is older than the Republican party?

Really makes you think.

Published on Jun 10, 2014

The subject of discussion is "Hillary Clinton Reveals 2016 Timetable." It's literally on screen while they're talking.

Yes... and the video is from 2014. What's your point?

ebin bantz

The video may be from 2014 but it covers something that will be happening in 2016. Their complacency is just as relevant then as it is now, probably much more so.