What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

>What does Sup Forums think of this?
rope

this is what happens to your brain when you don't convert to conservatism by your twenties - you keep thinking, but you've made such a fundamental error that you wind up in some bizarre mindset (being a white guy in BLM protests, for example)

we already know cops in the US are shit

doesn't mean BLM isn't even shittier

BLM was completely silent when Zach Hammond got killed

I fucking hate when rat-like people slip these blatant lies into long paragraphs so normies will just absorb them

>"this always went beyond race for me"
>supports an organisation that wants to reduce everything to white oppression vs. black victimhood (the clue is in the fucking name)

I have no doubt that most of the people at the larger protests aren't white hating bigots. But those people who make up the majority of marchers are the periphery of BLM - they turn up for one or two protests at the weekend, but on Monday they go back to work along with everyone else and they don't spend any time during the week attending meetings or really doing anything political.

The core of BLM are the people who are actually able and willing to devote a large amount of their time to the organisation. Which means that they're either professional activists who get paid according to the amount of outrage they can generate, or they're simply fanatics. I guarantee you if the guy who wrote this had attended a committee meeting for local BLM leadership, instead of just joining in a protest, he'd have a different opinion on whether BLM are anti-white or not.

buzzwords everywhere, no evidence to back any of it up

>I don't hate cops as individuals
>well maybe some of them

lol

>What does Sup Forums think of this?
apparently they prefer to just ignore it because it doesn't fit the narrative

Just spitting narrative. BLM has shown themselves to be racist time and time again.

just another white cuck who wants to LARP the 1960s

i'm sure he feels nice and cozy about diversity around his college educated, whitewashed, urban hipster "PoC" friends, but when the shit really starts to hit the fan he's going to be just another white faggot to the brown hordes and he's just going to be another race traitor to people like us. he'll get what's coming to him soon enough. this guy is literally an enemy to both sides of the conflict and he doesn't even realize it.

They don't care that he's white, because he is a subservient cocksucking traitor. It's like saying muzzies don't hate westerners because a western traitor defected to join ISIS.

>They pulled me (a white person) aside when a UAV was bombing our position. They pulled a white person aside, so clearly it's more complicated than them hating westerners and white people. (I fight with them)

Sedition. So sick of these miserable fucking pukes, they all deserve to die.

Olympic medal performance in virtue signaling

The reality is not that BLM or many of its members actually hate white people. More so that a lot of them are so stupid they don't ever question the legitimacy of what they're protesting for.

why do white people like cops so much all of a sudden
seriously don't understand this

The part where he talks about how he is a white person and the only one of his peers that cares enough about the future of the nation just reeks of "I am such a special person, look at me!"
If a person devotes himself in a just cause enough then maybe he should shows altruism. If he truly believes in the movement then the movement should be his center of attention, i.e. the first and second paragraph of his essay. By placing the real issue on the last couple sentences just tells me his priority is falsified.
Priority #1: Me, me, me
Priority #2: How others are horrible
Priority #3: Real issue I want to talk about

they don't, they just tolerate them.

They hate niggers though, because niggers are anathema to civilization and peace. Every single shitskin on the planet is trying to subvert white civilization and it's way of life. You have no fucking idea the level of hatred that is brewing against you right now.

Seems reasonable enough, but entirely misguided. Silly cunt needs friends, not activism. I hope he gets tear gassed

>Knee jerk reaction to knee jerk reactionaries makes me the better man!

But it doesn't, you are retarded as them gj.

Didnt germanics destroy the roman empire and helped to destroy greeks too?