Donald trump does not have the temperament *COUGH* to to *COUGH* to to to to be.... our commander in chief

donald trump does not have the temperament *COUGH* to to *COUGH* to to to to be.... our commander in chief

youtube.com/watch?v=d7owEWsqtfM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JUhVNS4Le0A
youtube.com/watch?v=fnY8TTopIA8
youtube.com/watch?v=UhZJBHrX-T8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/JUhVNS4Le0A

throwback to when her health concerns were a "fever dream"

you guys are fucking retards, everyone needs to cough at some point

I think this is meme magic in the making. Sup Forums memed her health to sickness.

PRAISE

look at this from today youtube.com/watch?v=fnY8TTopIA8

all news outlets are reporting it.

Repeatedly? For minutes on end?
Is Hillary retarded?
You're supposed to clear your throat.
Not just fucking choke and hack repeatedly.

She needs to spit, not swallow.
So fucking gross. Think of all the snot she has to swallow talking cause she can't stop hacking.

she'll be fine.. my dad knows trump and he said he coughs like that all the time. it happens to all older people

In german we say "Sie hat einen Frosch im Halse sitzen" wich translates roughly into "She has a Pepe in her throat."

really makes you meditate

He never did during speeches and he makes hour and a half long speeches. Hillary's speeches are increasingly shorter. The live one from a hour ago was just 15 minutes long. I'm no Trump fan there's something wrong with her. Look for Hillary's coughing fits on youtube, there are dozens, all from this year or the previous one.

youtube.com/watch?v=UhZJBHrX-T8

also this happened today... wtf is happening haha

No *COUGH* Lord Satan please *COUGH* not yet *COUGH* I have not finished (((their))) work *COUGH COUGH*

Hillary has Parkinson's, MEME IT

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

that coughing fit was brutal

you should get medical help if you cough like hillary for 3mins straight

We actually have the same phrase only in English here.

sure
I've had coughs like this and sounded like this

but that would make it just a temporary thing, not a cough every fucking speech she gives months apart.... thats something else.

Hillary has this election all but locked up and you retards are going on about any minor cough she has, how pathetic. Sup Forums is gonna be unreadable after election day after how badly Trump is going to lose, I can't believe you anyone still thinks this is even a contest between them, Trump has done too many retarded things and alienated too many people to realistically win.

Man I'm no Trump fan but Hillary is behaving strangely lately. She makes no press conferences and she gives 15 minute long speeches. She has had a lot of coughing fits live, which means she has many more during the day.

Hillary gonna have heart attack soon

Nope. She has probably parkinson's disease. She has seizures if she sees many flashes, that is why she gives no press conferences

>She has a Pepe in her throat

Lewd!!!

Why doesn't she just go to a doctor?

Is she going to cough like this during the debate too?

>Mr. Trump here is *COUGH* not *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* to be *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*

CHECKED