ITT: Shows you've been meaning but still havent

ITT: Shows you've been meaning but still havent

It's pretty fun. Full of retarded stuff, and the writing isn't consistent, but it's enjoyable to watch a bunch of blasphemous garbage with nice cinematography

watched the first 4 episodes. Didn't care for it. The characters are annoying and not very well developed. There's too much gratuitous blood and gore and not enough plot or character development or any reason for me to continue watching.

I've enjoyed comic book, but this series is made by AMC, so I don't even want to start watching this shit. Or should I?

I watched the first episode. It really wasn't for me.

Caught a random episode recently. The last few minutes was silence with some shitty "clever" song playing over the action which is typical of The Walking Dead. When will that meme die?

Preacher
Gotham
the most recent 4 or episodes of Fear The Walking Kino
I'll never in a million years pick Better Call Saul back up. Fuck that show.

Thinking about getting into the last season of The Strain.
I'm a long time fan of the Preacher books and i have only watched the first season. Didn't hate the show but was really disappointed how much was changed for no reason.

Is it even getting a third season? I have a few problems with the show but don't want it to end.

What does that Gotham garbage have to do with the other shows? Do you even pay attention to the shit you watch?

I keep hoping it will air on cable so I dont have to find it myself

Quarry
Vice Principals
Patriot
The Americans

Efukt.com
FacialAbuse.com
Dogfart.com

I heard they removed the Fuck Communism lighter from the show

Vikings
Leftovers

>Vice Principals

dont bother

Quarry is kino, do watch.

first season is kind of meh.

second season is FUCKING BATSHIT.

that george harrison song during the fight in the last episode.

its a shame but they did.

If you decide to watch it, just skip straight to season 2. Season 1 is pointless.

I think they'll have it eventually. They let Hitler say "fuck" uncensored even though AMC doesn't usually allow that.

don't bother sharing your shit taste