Ask a Jewish Elite anything

I'm allowed to ask any questions except ones related to US elections, but, I will answer any other questions you have with complete honesty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5yYjcxnpCs
goodreads.com/shelf/show/cuckold
youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you give me 1 million

are you cut?

Go larp somewhere else.

Why didn't you stop him? Now he's been appointed as official black voter's candidate. It's ogre.

Can you give me 2 millions?

nobody cares what jews think, moron

No. You are Canadian. Your country gets an economic surplus. Most of it comes from the lack of welfare, being legally allowed to be homeless, and high taxes.

Trump or Hillary?

Do you really consider foreskins a delicacy? And if so do you eat them raw or prefer some kind of cooking process?

exactly how many of your extended family members got turned into lampshades?

how much do you know about the draconians or are you overestimating how high up you are?

and what are the short term goals, say for like the next couple months, and also the immediate goal if all goes according to plan and hillary is elected?

No. Only Jews are allowed to enjoy real pleasures in life, not slaves.

Joel, no one cares and you're hardly "Elite".

I dont touch any of that surplus, mind sharing your wealth?

Is there any truth to the death of the petrodollar at the end of this month?

None. In fact it was the other way around. The story of David and Goliath is a story about genocide. Goliath had a reason for being mean.

Won't answer election based questions.

>I'm allowed to ask any questions except ones related to US elections
Who gave you permission?

Oh no this is not true at all

At any major state university jewish girls from Florida Chicago and NY give the real pleasures to the goyim while finding a nice jewish man to settle down with many years later

Now I know youre a roll playing faggot

>666

Economics and wisdom has come so far that if anything happens in the world, you should never think it is an accident. Also yes, but, not this month. Once climate change starts making people near the equator die of starvation, you will be forced to live with them.

Those aren't Ashkenazi Jews.

where did the most recent missing $6.5 trillion at the pentagon go to?

Interesting

So hebrews, or JAPs as they call themselves, aren't real jews in your eyes? What about Persians? Are Persians real or Ethiopian tier?

Are dreidels really
kosher buttplugs?

A shit load of DUMBS that were created underground in a long tunnel stretching from Mississippi to Washington state and DC. It was planned 1990 and happened 2009.

>DUMBS
ok, pretty cool. and the purpose of these bases?

Religion is just a control device. It works really well. Look at how faithful everyone is. It makes it very easy if the common person is indoctrinated. They are so ignorant, they indoctrinate themselves.

Yes.

There is a few purposes.

First off, there is an underground biodome there.

Second off, there is large amounts of research and development happening there.

Third, to keep me safe from the nuclear bombs when they go off.

Tell me about my country

sup kike, ready to die in the coming race war?

The word moron originated from Spain when the Moors where in charge of Spain.

Guys this guy is trolling. It's so painfully obvious.

When are you leaving this country?

Being a Jew isn't really a race. If that was the case, Muslims would be Jews, ironically. I probably am the most white person you would ever meet. Hitler was essentially created "my" Utopia.

nukes aren't happening, tho

it creates multidimensional problems so the council has been authorized by the Monad to intervene and shut down the atoms.

why don't you join the good fight, user? you know your side is controlled by a fleeting race of power-hungry egoists fueled by conquest? they deny the one true creator by indulging in the illusion of separation, and therefore their coordinated actions are not harmonized, as they are not connected to each other. service to self is limiting, service to others is also service to self and is the true virtue. understand this and join us at the Confederation. you will be granted the opportunity to ascend into the next cycle of beingness and transcend this third density.

You don't say.

Can you give any dates and predictions on global happenings? (excluding US elections)

Nuclear war?

Asteroid Impact?

Methane release en masse?

Not everyone can afford a seat in the underground biodome cities, but, I have. Mine is "ironically" located under Yellowstone. The activity there is created by us doing what we do. When people stumble across, they "go missing".

this makes so fuckin much sense guys, he definetly MUST be a jewish elite

lies, Jews are BORN into it. You can't "convert" to be a Jew. It is 100% ethnic. You are full of shit

when will you free palestine
when will spanish government free catalunya and euskadi

Consciousness is so powerful that with neural networks and a neural anomaly that effects the path of electrons which the "goyim" don't know about publicly yet without getting harassed by people they don't know, anything like what you speak of can be greatly stabilized by merely the power of consciousness.

Very short and small nuclear war soon, then famine in countries near the equator and you will be forced to "mix".

(Internal Laughing Intensifies) When you get higher in the ladder if you realize that religion is just a control mechanism, you will see that the people in charge weren't born into it.

Palestinians will be forced out of the only boarder that will exist during the one world government, and that will be our throne over the world.

What countries will be affected?

Is this the XXXXX vs Putin scenario?

Shouldnt there be an escalation in Syria first and the official intervention of US forces in that territory?

Is that scenario what you're talking about?

Am I in danger in Spain?

I am aware of the nature of consciousness.

the plans that you think are happening are not going to happen in the way that you believe them to be.

there is a counter force that has not made itself known as a "threat to the plans" to the mid-high ranks of your group.

what you are doing though, is helping us speed up the evolution of this planet and it's inhabitants greatly, all these events are in divine order and they are rapidly speeding up. the precessional equinox is ending soon. welcome to the new age. be on the right side, user.

You are literally fuckin retarded. Jews are ethnic in nature. You can't trick this goy. btfo

What difference does it make?

Do you (we) not all follow the LAW?

How soon is soon to you? can you give an aproximation in years?

Didnt Crowley state the new age already begun in the 1900s?

Literally all countries except Israel.

All countries will all turn against each other.

Syria, Iran, and most middle east countries are like a fuse on a bomb. The closer the war gets to focusing on Saudi Arabia, the closer we our to completing our plans. The world literally has to "force" a change in paradigm just to attack each country on its way to Saudi Arabia while taking the "path of least resistance"

No

Very much. Most Europe is fucked. Only Scandinavia is safe.

>if you realize that religion is just a control mechanism
why would they convert then?

???? yes, jows are literally demidemons

>leaf
Hey what was the name of the black man that fucked your crush recently? Tyrone?

You will be like a bitch to us. There is nothing you will do. We will take your woman and fuck them in front of you. We will do what we want and nobody will stop us.

We have laws. I obviously can't go somewhere people don't know me and just do what I want. Worry about the year 2025.

Can you give dates on that "very soon" nuclear scenario?

Target cities and areas?

I'm mostly worried about fallout and radiation danger, chimpouts I can handle

Money money money

It was fun talking to you guys. Now I have to go fuck some goyims soul mate and try to sacrifice the child to hell. Goodbye.

>We will do what we want and nobody will stop us.
Apparently someone tried to stop you, or was that all pretty much overdone

To appease the "true one"?

Lots of "insiders" have posted on pol on a semi-regular basis.

There seems to be a pattern in wich most of them across the internet seem to think they are above the LAW, wich they are absolutely not.

Some also seem to want human progression because of no particular reason.

Others also believe in "ascension", when that seems to be unwise and deceitful, as the only real way out of here is transcending.

Stay here, answer to my questions, and further talk with me, I have more.

this difference is once and for all. the clutches of control that the race of your group's masters have had over this planet will literally not matter. when the time comes, if they do not surrender they will simply be physically removed from the planet. it is exactly what we already know the ones like you and even higher are thinking. believing, so arrogantly, that your control is absolute and you will reign supreme with total power. this is not in accordance with the collective call of the humanity collective consciousness, therefore, it can not happen by LAW. and by LAW, I mean the spiritual LAWS of the universe. you are the "antagonists" in this intergalactic drama play that we are orchestrating, but in the end, everyone learns the lessons that were needed, and you lose.
biggest quantum leap in early 2017.

Why haven't you murder suicided your family yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=y5yYjcxnpCs

me?
i'm not OP, but I know his kind. i can answer any kind of your questions.

Makes me think.

How wise are you really, that you confused me with one of them?

Why is this leap happening so soon?

Dont these antagonists give you purpose? Arent you but polar opposites of the same thing?

Why do you want to destroy America by destroying the traditional family and white families?

What is his kind about? What names do they use?

The Three?

as I understand it, there is a point of divergence, one single moment where the timelines split into two. they are polar opposites.

this is what is really meant as "the Rapture".

we call them "the Cabal" and "the Dark Ones".

they call themselves rulers.

because whites are the original race, jows are demidemons

Bamp for LARP fun

Guess you are not that elite we had a kid here the other day, he had unlimited spending because he was part of the family.

and i'd also say that yes, they do serve a purpose for everyone involved, including themselves. it's a "necessary evil" you could say. but the play must go on, and their power does not go on any longer than it is needed to.

all is in divine order, devote yourself in service to the teachings of the Law of One and you can be a part of this ascension process! it is called "Fourth-density" where we are going now.

Will Poland be nuked in next 10-15yr time?
Does you know about my country?

how do i save myself user

If heard of that before, but is it really happening early next year?

Why would you pledge yourself to a group? or maybe your group is non-religious non-spiritual and you only join for pragmatic doings?

Do you know then, of this ongoing election?

What will happen?

Do you call yourself a builder?

Where you born into it or where you recruited?

Why do you and them seem so focused on pushing agendas?

Why do you partake in decissions that concern others without consent?

What does it matter what age we're in, what state, if ascension/transcendence is reached individually and anonymously?

I will tell you a secret since you are so persistent, but, after this message, I am really going.

If you want to have your questions answered, you must practice "divination". I use a process called Feaklemancy. Take a shit in the toilet, dim the light to where you barely can see it, and try to scry into it.

Why are you pretending to be part of a conspiratorial Jewish elite?
What mental illnesses have you previously been diagnosed with?
What name is best suited for your current state of delusional butthurt? Might it be Schizoid personality disorder?

Why do secular jews have over 3,0 babies and you American jews literally die out (

goodreads.com/shelf/show/cuckold

Read Arcane Formulas and Arcane Teachings from William Walker Atkinson as a start and practice and learn from there

Read a lot

There's a good library on Draugluin on eightchan

you simply have to intend to be a part of it.

by the end of 2024, the span of change will be complete(2016-2024). life after this time will be completely different to what it is like for you now. but there is still lots to come for you to experience, even within the next few months.

i'm not pledged to any specific "group" really.. simply the love, light, and unity of all beings. there exists conglomerates of benevolent alien races who share my goals who have been here for eons.

according to my sources, neither will be elected.
i wasn't born into anything, in fact I was born quite ignorant. I recruited myself through the self-realizing of the true nature of my beingness.

i don't want to push any agenda, i just wanted the OP to see the light.

most kids are already ready for ascension.

So do I just keep reading and studying and practicing?

I want to control my WILL and to never return to this world once I'm gone

follow your highest excitement. the vibration of "excitement" is caused by a resonance with your Higher Purpose. Excitement is a "sign" that the activity you are contemplating is aligned with your Higher Self, and this alignment is what causes the excitement. This naturally leads you to what you are "meant" to be doing - what your Soul "hopes" your free-will chooses to do. If you follow your excitement as a compass for what to do in your life, then there is literally nothing that can no wrong.

Except if you're not feeling particularly excited about anything.

What makes you so confident that you and your deluded elitism actually have a grasp on the world. The time when your Stealth TR-3B Limos is almost up, friend. A new light will shine upon this earth soon. It will be so wonderful to see your cabal unravel while you cower in fear.

Stay Safe.

even if the options that you are presented with are not particularly exciting, pick the one that is the most exciting out of all the options.

also keep in mind that certain beliefs and definitions about reality can hold you back from experiencing excitement. let go the beliefs that do not serve you.

this

Do you know of the reunification of the continents? Or at least the connections between Canada down to Mexico?

And in your opinion who are the original builders of the work? Original builders.

Also, any info on DNA and the retrieval of memories?

Or is this not your area

Why are Orthodox Jews against Zionism? In other words, why are Orthodox Jews against the annexation of Palestine to create the state of Israel?

>Once climate change

so never, then. Nice try, wannabe.

Go suck a baby's cut cock.

hows it feel to get banned?

And a few other questions, do you have any good books? Recommendations of valuable knowledge?

Do you have any prebuilt voices for alerting or auto tasking? If so were they personally built or built by family?

right now, while you sleep, your DNA is gradually being activated into 12 strands and your subtle light body is being upgraded to better suit the new environment that is to come. "soul memories" you could say are being retrieved but I doubt people will start remembering their past lives consciously, you know? takes skill.

you're gonna have to expand on what you mean by "the work".

I figured that with the light, which is why I feel it may be more important to leave meat out of the diet because it is a heavier frequency and thus makes your body into a crappy frequency vehicle..

The original work, as in what your families are tied into and the whole reason why the US, was created. The great experiment for testing. Before the wings close again?

How can I join the club to gain more Shekels.

I am a software developer with great ambitions.

Don't do it for shekels

this is correct. i'm not op tho

as far as im aware, the US was moreso "hijacked" rather than being created by these malevolent beings.

>you will be forced to "mix"
What do you mean.

The ultimate plan seems to be every race mixes and you get a One World Government with one MULLATTO race?

Who's a good goy?

I don't think it was in any way malevolent honestly.

It was from the get go an experiment, we had the keys to either free ourselves or run back home to daddy. And I feel the majority chose to climb back in the womb. While the ones that would rather stay out and do research are going to be brought into the fold of everyone else doing research.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI