ITT; Fuck you I liked it

ITT; Fuck you I liked it.

At the very least it was a massive improvement on Space Jam, plus it starred based Brendan.

There's zero reason for anyone to love Space Jam and at the same time dislike this.

It had its moments

Maybe I just haven't seen it in a while but I feel like Sup Forums really exaggerates how annoying it was.

Fuck you too asshole. I didn't see it.

It had its funny moments, but the jokes about the Monkey being obsessed with his ass tended to be very overused

I fucking loved that show. Raj was best character and my favorite episode was where Raj ate a lot of marshmallows. In fact, I started eating marshmallows because of that show.

While it's probably not that great of a show, I have fond memories of it.

>that episode where Coach Gills and Adam switch roles for a day.

Most of these were pretty good though.

They who shall not be named.

These

Flawed? Yes but WAY better than Space Jam

I had this poster on my wall for years

Righto, bucko.

7/10 comfy and enjoyable

7.5/10, maybe more but havent seen it in a decade still enjoyed it and the shitty cartoon series

legit 9/10, rockos modern life was my undisputed GOAT 10/10 and it was from the same creator

9/10 fun as fuck

which series is this? feel like ive seen it in passing

>which series is this?
Quack Pack

thanks

and just so you know im not an idiot, i mean which series feat. huey luey and dewey

DuckTales (1987)
DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp
DuckTales (2017)

There might be a few more I'm missing.

>saw this with my uncle who subsequently went insane

hmm, i should rewatch

>ASBESTOS!?
>sue sue sue sue sue sue sue sue

I mean compared to the rest of the shit on the network on the time, like it or not but this show was CN's best for a while

I found Quack Pack pretty hit and miss, but when it hit, it was usually a home run. I think people were less tolerant of it for the major shift of setting and tone from DuckTales. Also, all the humans.

That movie was just an excuse to draw cartoon Catherine Zeta-Jones naked in a bathtub

It just needs that incredibly unsubtle rant by Nite Owl removed and then my biggest complaint would simply be that the filmmakers put the comic on a far too high of a pedestal and all felt like it was playing it safe.

Sexy chaos babe.

I liked it as a teen. Used to watch it on Toggo while in Germany.

>I think people were less tolerant of it for the major shift of setting and tone from DuckTales.
Really? I never knew where all the hate came from when Quack Pack was brought up in discussions. I was pretty unbiased towards the show because I didn't watch any DuckTale show at the time. I was more hooked on C&D Rescue Rangers instead for all the wrong reasons.

Michelle Pfeiffer voiced Eris, not Zeta-Jones. She voiced the human love interest.

This movie and Batman Returns gave me a serious Pfeitish

>DuckTales (2017)

When will the first promo video (whether it's a commercial or trailer) most likely come out?

the second tmnt film

fuck kacey though

the second tmnt film

fuck kacey though

+1 for Quack Pack. It gets a lot of hate, but I remember loving it when I was younger.

It had the best Daisy design at the very least

This also unlike Space Jam it had funny moments like the Sam chase scene with the TNT.

Which rant?

Fuck you, everyone else hated it.

If I had to guess, i'd imagine a promo video would come out sometime in January or February, while the show itself premiers in Summer. Again, this is just my guess, Disney is extremely quiet on revealing anything based around this show. Only pic related, 's picture, and a few sketches created by one of the animators exist so far.

>Ozzy & Drix
>Shitty
I actually thought that show was pretty good. It taught morals and biology in a way that actually felt creative and not preachy (such as the one where the great Tim Curry is nicotine), and even improved on the movie in some ways (Maria was a better "stronk female character" than Leah, who was flat as cardboard)

thats Osmosis Jones