Have Marvel heroes a branding problem?

Have Marvel heroes a branding problem?

You can see the logos of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and dozens of other DC heroes on various merchandise like shirts and caps... not so much with Marvel heroes (Punisher has prolly the most iconic symbol of em).

>Punisher
>Not Spiderman or Fantastic Four

>(Punisher has prolly the most iconic symbol of em)

Nigga what?

Picture not related? Because absolutely no normie would recognize Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl(They'd just guess Batman) and the only reason Green Lantern is recognizable is thanks to BazingaMan

>the only reason Green Lantern is recognizable is thanks to BazingaMan
Nigger, what? Around Blackest Night, there were Green Lantern shirts EVERYWHERE!

>Spider-Man

which one? he has like 3 instead of one iconic one

It had nothing to do with the comic and all about the geek show.

Spider-Man despite being the most popular doesn't have just ONE symbol, artists keep changing the shit outta it instead of just keeping it the same

X-Men in general.

The letter X is just god tier as a logo

Even if thats true the point is it was recognizable as the Green Lantern logo

You're giving normies too much credit, I knew a girl that thought the flash symbol was the Gatorade symbol, and they'd probably think the WW symbol was for Whataburger.

I know somebody who thinks Caps shield is a confederate symbol.

I once made a Sup Forumsmrade estatic that I recognized his Captain Marvel/Shazam shirt.

For spidey any normie can guesshim if there's a spider motif, hell I'd bet most could recognize blacksuit spider-man

You watch Bazooper too much.

My personal favorite is the circle with the Spidey eyes, but yeah even his classic costume has 2 very different logos front and back.

I wore my Nightwing shirt to work one day and everyone thought it wast the Team Mystic logo

what aboot Spiderman face logo. Cap shield, Deadpool, Fantastic 4 and Xmen eh?

>Deadpool
>F4

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, mate, those movies weren't that popular.

Deadpool wasn't popular?

Deadpool made almost 800 million dollars and is the highest grossing R-rated movie of all time. It's extremely popular.

The last FF tanked but that doesn't mean the logo or the team themselves haven't had pretty good media exposure going back to their first cartoon from 1967.

Meh who cares, most logos look too corporate and loud anyway. I prefer these kinds of shirt. I really wish DC would make some like these

>sick Spawn shirt bro.

I don't get OP's pic. All of them are supposed to be in their suits. So why did they add glasses to superman weeken he doesn't wear glasses as superman

Clark Kent is Supermans mask.

DEEP
E
E
P

They didn't wanna go with the curl I guess

>Three bat-sidekicks
>Could've used Aquaman, Hawkman or woman, Cyborg, Firestorm, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Atom.

Worst Justice League wallpaper ever.

Nightwing and any incarnation of Robin and a million times more relevant than any of the heroes you named, only GA comes close. Fucking Atom, seriously? Why not Martian Manhunter while you're at it

If you squint while looking at the thumbnail, the bat symbol looks like Ollie's goatee.

All of those are more relevant right now than the batfamily due to TV shows. I mean, I don't seriously believe Legends of Tomorrow is gonna smash ratings but it's more notable than a comic.

They don't look like their comic book counterparts. No way Firestorm or Atom are more recognizable than Batgirl or Robin

Batman's bat symbol looks different in every iteration and yet OP considers it iconic.

>Deadpool
>not a popular movie

this is the lowest effort bait I've ever seen

Robin is older than all those meme characters you named, it deserve to have it more than Wonder Woman

I have that shirt.
I love that shirt.

I think the only Sup Forums-related apparel I'd wear would be something more subtle, like a Booster Gold shirt.

Or a "I'm Not Daredevil" shirt

More Like hipster

It's just weird, the moment I wear one of those outside I'll immediatelly become the "Adult Who Is Wearing A Spiderman Shirt Outside"

I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do that.

Don't be silly, user. It's all in your head.

There's no such thing as spiderman.

SpiderHyphenMan

Marvel's problem is that they barely have anything shirts wise. All their merch is keychains and lanyards and the like. It's kind of weird.

it's all

F U N K O P O P
U]
N
K
O
P
O
P

Say that again

It is the Whataburger symbol though

>Posts Wonder Woman's shield
kekekekekek

Because people don't care about Marvel heroes.

>Deadpool
>not that popular

It's time to put down the plate of tendies and go outside, man. Even before the Deadpool movie he was near Punisher-tier recognisable, I'm 18 and when I was 7th-8th grade at least 1/4th or more of the kids in my grade knew him.

>Hickman would be perfect for LoSH, he can use his charts with them

It's not all funko pop.
The mezco Punishers are pretty cool.