toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

One Piece story
pastebin.com/uHJ1drHf

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

New Samurai Jack season
toonami.tumblr.com/post/134405148218/adult-swim-is-excited-to-announce-that-jack-is

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_1-oylPHjs
youtube.com/watch?v=azPVumixZuE
youtube.com/watch?v=vQnFKhZeWtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Toonami will never air Esdeath ga Kill

>toonami will never air Secret Millionaires Club

>Toonami might air Propane Tank Z Kai
>Toonami might air Hank Hill's Regular Workday
>Toonami might air Propandum: Clean Burning Mechs
>Toonami might air Propane X Propane
>Toonami might air Hankruto: Proppuden
>Toonami might air One Grill
>Toonami might air Kick Your Ass Man

So, when are we gettin' Keijo!!!!!!!!?

Time For Toonami.

>Toonami will never air Martha Speaks

>Toonami is airing Dragonshit Z Kai
>Toonami is airing JuleJule's Bizarre Shitventure: Phantom Liquor
>Toonami is airing Mobile Shit Gundam: Shit Blooded Orphans
>Toonami is airing Shitter x Shitter
>Toonami is airing Naruto Shitpoopin
>Toonami is airing One Piece of Shit
>Toonami is airing One Drink Man

Hey! How was everyone's week? Had a breddy gud one myself.

The best time of the week has finally arrived!

Last toonami before thanksgiving, and I'm still surprised there's no marathon.

AS shit on it in one of their weekly bumps a few weeks ago, so probably never

:sadface:

Now that the dust has settled, was Zamasu the best Dragon Ball villain ever?

yes, considering he won

did you fug the MILF user-kun?

Boy, yesterday's JoJo episode is going to rustle DeMarco's jimmies real hard when Toonami gets to Diamond is Unbreakable.

But hell, it's better than Occultic;Nine.

So what exactly is on deck for 2017? Looks like the IBO replacement is the last thing for 2016, so is there ANYTHING to look forward to next year? Supposedly Jack is up for 2017, but it's been delayed once and it can happen again. Not to mention it's only 10 episodes so it's not much

:stillsadface:

Alright. Went to a midnight release for Sun and Moon, worked on drawing Thickness, finally got a picture Idea for a request someone wanted here.
Been a pretty alright week.

>he actually thinks Toonami will reach that point

New Samurai Jack sometime early in the year, other than that I have no idea. I remember them saying they were looking into getting Mob Psycho 100 and some other show that was really popular with the tumblrs but I can't remember what it was.

It's like everybody forgot about the episode with little Polnareff bathing with that MILF.

>meanwhile on ghost in the shell

They'll just edit his penis like they did Mako's brother in KLK

I'm a horrible person, I actually like the song they used in the trailer (both new and original) youtube.com/watch?v=E_1-oylPHjs

Nah, it's just that Hayato and Kira is WAY more uncomfortable and likely to cause problems with Standards & Practices.

In KLK he was wearing body paint so it wasn't hard to obscure it.

We will also get concrete confirmation on what the status of DBZ on Toonami will be. I see them going straight into Buu, but they still will need to confirm it for everyone.

>inb4 hurr Funi won't play ball
They don't have a choice here since the Kai contract was written up in 2014 before they started acting the fool

yes actually, and on the opposite end of the social spectrum I've been enjoying the new Pokemon like an autistic child

>that shitty cover of Enjoy The Silence playing in the trailer
>that Batou
>those effects
they really don't want this to succeed do they

Tonight's schedule

8:00 - NEW HALF HOUR - Adventure Time - Preboot/Reboot
8:30 - Steven Universe - Gem Harvest

9:00/3:30 - Bob's Burgers - Equestranauts
9:30/4:00 - Bob's Burgers - Ambergris
10:00/4:30 - American Dad - Stanny-Boy and Frantastic
10:30/5:00 - American Dad - A Pinata Named Desire
11:00 - Family Guy - Friends of Peter G.
11:30 - Family Guy - German Guy

12:00 - NEW - Intruder 3 - Part Three
12:00 - NEW - Dragon Ball Z Kai - Perfection's End! A Fury Beyond Super Saiyan!
12:30 - NEW - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Dark Knights
1:00 - NEW - Gundam IBO - Not Yet Home
1:30 - NEW - Hunter X Hunter - Nen x and x Nen
2:00 - NEW - Naruto: Shippuden - Longest Moment
2:30 - NEW - One Piece - Oars + Moria! The Most Heinous Combination of Brains and Brawn
3:00 - One-Punch Man - Modern Ninja

5:30 - KOTH - Luanne Virgin 2.0

Things of note for the next week
- No Thanksgiving marathon
- Avoid Cartoon Network Fri-Sun, it's literally just Teen Titans Go all day long

Still, they'll edit it out

>I see them going straight into Buu
As do I, there's no reason not to. If they were ditching their most watched show after this arc they would have told people to prepare them.

>1:30 - NEW - Hunter X Hunter - Nen x and x Nen
Oh boy I can't wait for how fucking confused this is going to make everybody.

Jojo is fucking gay

>that Batou

More like WTF do they show him both with normal eyes and not normal eyes. Fucking stupid.

congrats my man.

i wish i wasn't so poor so i could afford sun or moon.

If we're getting Moria and Oars tonight then that means we're getting Moria and Kuma's confrontation.

My fucking sides

Gonna be a shame no one is gonna pay attention to, I think one of the most informational exposition dumps in the series

its sad enough they only have 21 shows normally

Next time on Fullmetal Alchemist:
youtube.com/watch?v=azPVumixZuE

ahahahahaha what the fuck

redpill me tg this cant be REAL

Cartoon Network needs a reboot

Jesus fucking christ.

i wonder if they'll sale dvd sets of the anime once the movie comes out.

Don't feel too bad black/white 2 is still better also living in Cali will drain you

It also needs a

micropenis

Gappy makes me happy.

He's 10, this isn't one of your shota doujins where the little boy has a 10 inch cock thick as a coke can.

and that number is going to get smaller since CN is losing Pokémon to Disney XD once XYZ finishes airing.
youtube.com/watch?v=vQnFKhZeWtk

dead network

So here is a new thought, what are some shows Toonami could have aired, but quickly fell off the map popularity wise. Think shows that were hot during their initial run but were forgotten as soon as they ended. Try to stay in the 2012-2016 timeframe. Yea I'm sure there is older stuff, but Toonami was dead or limited by CN before it started on AS.

Also remember to stick with shows Toonami could have actually aired in the first place, so some general direction towards action and a dub.

I'll start with Chaika. It seemed like people wanted this, perhaps just for an excuse to Chaikapost, but they still wanted it. But a few months after ending it was forgotten, the only thing that persisted a little longer was Chaikaposting but even that died out fast.

>But hell, it's better than Occultic;Nine.
Some people think O;N is the AOTS. Are they in the wrong or the right? Why?

Does it really matter? I don't recall Pokemon ever airing outside of 5-6am dead hours

Gappy makes me slappy

you can kinda predict how big it will be once he reaches adulthood. no that i have experience in this field.

There's no end of flavor of the month anime. Re:Zero is the latest one. Kekkai Sensen from last year. Maybe Captain Earth as well, though nobody who watched it would have wanted it anywhere near Toonami. It's one of those Bones mecha shows that looks really impressive from the promo art and animation clips, but is unmercifully dull in practice.

Panty and Stocking. Yea some people still want it, but the prime time for it was in 2012, it's old news now.

Really there are tons, even before every show was a long runner Toonami just didn't have the space to get everything on

I didn't hear anything about that, there a video of it on youtube or something?
In any case it's hardly the best show ever but when a block runs cancerous trash like modern Family Guy, The Cleveland show, Naruto and IBO among others I hardly believe they have the right to make fun of anything. Especially a show that honestly isn't terrible for a battle shounen/extreme sports anime parody.

Well, congrats you little ungrateful shits. We're halfway through Phantom Blood. We're at the Zeppeli Arc, so lots of fights all the round. you made it this far.

If Funimation plays their part, both Buu Saga and Battle Tendency will start at the same time.

and oh will it be a treat.

It's kind of been a long running thing for the bumps to make fun of anime/anime fans though. Doubt they'd stop now.

>Kekkai Sensen
Why did people like this so much? It was a mess, and that's excluding the finale disaster

Wrong, but only if they say that because of Tits on the main girl. She's cute and those breast are ridiculously huge but that's not a good enough reason for it to be AOTS

People wanted this really bad thinking it was our ticket to mechs on Toonami, with fanservice as a bonus. Don't even think people got through 10 episodes before forgetting about it. It was a train wreck so no shock that they did

i hate it when it gets dark soo early

Sakugafags were jacking off to it super hard since episode 1, attracted a lot of obnoxious tumblrfags as well who promptly forgot about it after the final episode got delayed for like 6 months.

It's not AOTS, simply because too many characters talk absurdly fast, so you can miss important info if you lose focus for an instant. On top of that, too many of the mains are too huge weirdos/shits to really care about. It says a lot when the girl who can see the future and the occult magazine girls are the only "normal" people in the show.

It's got great visuals and concepts, but it's not really something you enjoy watching.

I'd say Heavy Object, but if you think IBO's boring, boy, you'll hate it LONG before it gets into the uncomfortable fanservice.>Maybe Captain Earth as well, though nobody who watched it would have wanted it anywhere near Toonami. It's one of those Bones mecha shows that looks really impressive from the promo art and animation clips, but is unmercifully dull in practice.
I can totally second this.

Good atmosphere, nice setting, low fanservice. The biggest problem was the tacked on plot stuff with Black and White.

me too user.
>5:50 and the sun is already almost down

So forgettable I forgot my image

Oh it's real. It's very.. very real.

i never seen chaika

I wonder what the original pun was in Japanese.

I'm talking storywise. Is the plot interesting enough to be AOTS?
Also, with that criteria you're proposing, Keijo would be the AOTS

You didn't miss much. Without the memes no one would remember it

>Implying Faggit in Chief won't just butcher that episode too

From the 2 episodes I watched it seemed interesting but not AOTS Interesting.

Cross Ange is total garbage, so I'm glad it's not getting on Toonami.

It's pretty fun, but god, did they fuck up the main girl casting for the dub.

>I'm talking storywise. Is the plot interesting enough to be AOTS?
The plot is good, but the actual scripts are what kill it.

>Without the memes no one would remember it
That's literally all non-franchise anime in this day and age, with a few exceptions.

MOLTAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Pretty much these
Toonami just doesn't have the volume to keep up with FotM, especially now

>Toonami will never air Kill la Kill
FUCK THIS SHIT

>this type of post is 3 years old now

What happened lads

updated

I enjoyed Heavy Object.

Is IBO s2 still shit, cause I thought the first couple episodes were pretty good?

imagine a live action movie of this. it would have to a tarantino flick

meme magic

Remember when Cartoon Network used to have other shows? Clearly they don't.

>Is IBO s2 still shit, cause I thought the first couple episodes were pretty good?
IBO S2 is really good. Lots of fights that feel natural and the pacing has been solid after the first episode.

Radice got bullets in the head, like he deserved.

>Live action KLK
They only think that would mater to me is Satsuki and Ragyo's actress and the costume design.

so yeah, i don't fucking know what's going on with mob psycho 100

funimation still hasn't announced anything about when this months late simuldub is supposed to start but they did advertise it as on funimationnow on twitter this week

fucking funimation

this is the only way we'll get Carl at 8:30pm again, right? by making him a steven universe character?

Mommy I'm scared...

TRULY HE WAS A STEVEN UNIVERSE

>Trunks devolves into a mary sue.

Fuck super is shit.

Good, I hope they don't air it purely so you don't get what you want

They'll be required to edit child nudity for Hayato, Polnareff, and Death 13

Wait, Trunks beat the big bad and Goku couldn't do it?

>implying 3D women have the bodies to pull it off

complain about it on Sup Forums