Is Hollywood full of pedophiles?

Is Hollywood full of pedophiles?

Yup

pretty much

The world is full of them because its a normal thing

The Jew's indoctrination has really messed you up user. Find Jesus and get well.

Wasnt iceleland the perfect civilized nation? What happened?

>Wasnt iceleland the perfect civilized nation?
no. no such thing.

No doubt.
Usually the more a celebrity virtue signals the more probable he's a secret pervert.

Mary was underage when she gave birth

>Elijah Wood: Hollywood Is Run By A Powerful Elite Pedophile Ring
>
>Actor exposes pedophilia and links to Washington child abuse - Actor Elija Wood has come forward to expose the true nature of Hollywood pedophilia, claiming tha...

>no citation
Fuck off kike

As we would see things? Undoubtedly. As people saw things 2000 years ago? She was married, therefore she was of age.

Yes, for this reason Sup Forums is the most pedophile board of all Sup Forums

They have a eugenics program to get rid of down syndrome, do they sound perfect?

Corey Feldman, Elijah Wood, Ashton Kutcher, and Macaulay Culkin have been trying to tell us this for years but everybody just forgets about it in a few days.

how do we go back to that time? the pedos kept out plebs

We're not going to let this thread be buried by the sick fucks who inhabit Sup Forums.

Yes, why would you want people with down's

>Firefox on iPhone

This is how I know you're low-IQ.

I wanna join those people who lure pedos with bait online then beat the piss outta them irl.

you can always go back to tumblr and stay there with all the other pedo freaks

What? It's not like we've eradicated human impulses. What's still admirable is that Iceland can rearrange it's entire governmental organization without any kind of violence, chaos, or disorder. The higher ups step down, and new people are elected promptly.

Last night I had a dream that I received a pamphlet that was meant to 'raise awareness' about pedophilia in high places and it had a word finder section that revealed things like "Google Team" which I guess means Google's team is pedophiles?

Anyway it had at the top a link that said "www.3philosophies.com" which the pamphlet said was a pedophile website. The pamphlet also had grotesque pictures (including a webm because this was a dream) of a tiny, sickly African child falling over on a beach and being overwhelmed by the waves.

The pamphlet talked abut the Holocene epoch and evolution and referred to black people as niggers. It made no sense why this pamphlet existed other than the logical answer being that it was made by Sup Forums who themselves were pedophiles and were trying to keep their pedophile friends in high places from being found out. No other reason to have a pedophile website link on it and be so cruel towards the victims.

tl;dr I received a dream that hinted at Sup Forums being controlled opposition and running pedophilia rings

why would we want neets like you?

And that's bad why?

yes? is that supposed to be bad? do you want downs?

Whose "we"?

take a wild guess

because soon enough they'd abort worthless fags like you

you are saying i'm a worthless fag but i shouldn't be aborted?

someone needs to clean the toilets

Only you?

Why not you since you love splashing around piss so much?

>Sup Forums runs pedo rings
The kind of magic that Sup Forums uses is RHP, not LHP like the pedos. Hence why pedophilia is so reviled.

try again

What are you talking about? What does baseball have to do with this? Are you referring to which hand they use to jack off? You're not making any sense.

Sup Forums is so hypocritical, the board is nigger tier

>Stop having a board full of people with diverse opinions reee

only jou?

>Are you referring to which hand they use to jack off?

Liberal wit, ladies and gents

>The country's previous government was toppled by the Panama Papers scandal over offshore tax havens.
>Iceland's economy was wrecked by the collapse of its banking system nearly a decade ago during the 2008 financial crisis.
>Mr Benediktsson told Sky News this week that the UK should have taken stronger action against bankers involved in the financial crisis and he was surprised that it had not followed his country's example jailing senior bankers.

Gee, I wonder how this came to light in Iceland but America and the UK never have government scandals that result in a collapse of government...

because unlike you I have skills that are beyond that of just cleaning up after someone.

Reminder that Disney is either complicit in or directly behind the Elsagate thing

>Elsagate
In 15 years time, this will be a real life version of Candle Cove

Are there and Íslandic kinos?
I've only seen Jar City

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with pedophilia?

>listen man, I've got skills!

Sure ya do, bud

Iceland is based.
Americans are so cucked by their own government. It's a shame. There is no fire in them. Just feed them sugar and iphones and they'll keep quiet.

Because they are pedophiles. They plant these red herrings to get curious outsiders to fall down false rabbit holes and get further from the truth.

Remember who runs Sup Forums...

It's full of Sup Forumstards from the election, what did you expect?

>Remember who runs Sup Forums...
Brainwashed 14 year olds?

FBI
CIA
NSA
Which?

Pedophiles are part of every culture senpai. The Jews didn't make the Romans notorious kiddy fuckers.

Or maybe it's because there's been a historical suspicion of elites being involved in pedophilia? What is the most heinous crime you could accuse those in power of?

Sup Forums has actually been for years. longer than you've been around, bub

It's because he heard of Sup Forums for the first time after the elections.

>liberal is confused so he immediately goes to sex
Try researching for once in your life, you fucking NPC-tier stooge

Of course, Sup Forums literally worships a demon so they would believe in that occult stuff.

Reminder: Pedophiles were molested themselves as children.
Woke up with bloody sheets after a pounding from daddy while pretending to sleep through the whole thing.
Damaged goods who should be disposed of.

>all the center left wing has these disgusting stories about paedophilia and other twisted shit
>jews are literally taking revenge on white people by trying to destroy family and monogamy
>Sup Forums worships a demon

I honestly think pedophile victim should be put down. Almost all pedophiles are known to have been abused in the past. It's a vicious cycle of abuse