A....Am....am I white pol?

A....Am....am I white pol?

Jesus christ you're a white devil aren't ya?

What does Sup Forums even think "white" is?

>unassigned
I think you need to go back to you're homeplanet

>you're
>not you'd're

>am I white pol?

No nigger but you'd really fit in anywhere in the US.

Iberian?

One drop, nigger

>A....Am....am I white pol?
>not 100% pure Northern European, therefore 100% African gorilla

No, I'm sorry, you are an African gorilla.

NOT A SINGLE DROP THATS WHY EVERYONE IS A NIGGERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>(((Unassigned)))

NO YOU'RE FINGOLIAN

>.9% iberian
>white

Sorry son. We'll make your ovening as painless as possible.

Yes. Hello Huhwhite brother.

Only jews care

Divide and conquer

You cucks think based Cortez wasn't white?

Iberian refers to the natives of Spain before North African and Mozarabic invasion in the 8th Century.

That is to say he has Visigothic or Suebic ancestry.

Am I white?

((((No))))

spic to be honest

I'm afraid to do that test because I don't think I'd like the results

>tfw dad is a beta and my mom isn't white

Hate to break it to you chief but neither the Visigoths nor the Suebi were native to Iberia.

What websites?

(((Scandinavia)))

no, scandinavians british irish and western europeans aren't white.

>america
>white

Who are then? Celts?

>Implying any european is white

>europeans
>white

got my ass

>1% Iberian

You have to go back.

>white
>white

Is anyone white?

duh retard. get off Sup Forums and go outside you fucking autist. god damnit I can't with this board sometimes.

23andme

Ancestrydna for mine

How did an Estonian get so much British DNA?

>200 dollars to be told im 99% white
wew

Waiting for my results. Cant wait to kill myself when I get 0.0001% nigger.

>0.9% Iberian
go away negro

Forgive me. They were native to Europe. Germanic tribes that moved in with the late Roman Empire.

Iberian relates to people like the Basques presumably, etc.

The point is - does it say North Africa or Asia? What indication otherwise is there that Iberians are not huhwhite?

Personally, I don't sweat the small stuff.

that's my point

it's foolish to judge over the internet

we are a tribe. We know who is in our tribe and who's not.

No Finnic or Eastern Euro... Weird for an Esti.

Genetic jackpot.

only Ashkenazi Jews, because they have an IQ of 1488 they must be our master race

(((0.0)))
what did he mean by this?

Less nigger than the average American.

AHHH WHAT AM I Sup Forums???

same, I got 0.1% north african (I didnt take the test my mom and dad did and one got 0.2% north african) no sub though

I'm Sicilian, not an average American desu.

I smell a fellow chosen one

yea but about the same nigger as the average white american desu

The jews worst enemy

oh sheit

same

sup syracuse bro? or palermo?

psst... it's a joke

An Amerinigger

>Sup Forums is so insecure that they actually spent hundreds of dollars on software just to reassure them that they're white

That's a little tricky to answer because "Celt" is a bit of an amorphous term, particularly in Iberia's case where both "proper" Celtic migrants from north of the Pyrenees and native Iberians who were Celticised through a process of acculturation would be identified as Celtic.

I'm quite sure the Celts proper are, by definition, not native to Iberia by virtue of the fact that they migrated into Iberia. We know this and can pinpoint a general date of their migration.

It depends on what you consider "native", I suppose. How long does it take for an immigrant or some foreign element to become native to a region?

mud

>give DNA and identification data to jew company

No, you aren't. White can't be this stupid.

a common mutt

Palermo.

You should put your data into Promethease and Gedmatch as well if you haven't.

Promethease is a huge red pill. Turns out I'll never bald.

But I am a jew, goy

hello, my white friend

This conspiracy is pretty fucking retarded.

If the jews want your DNA, all they need to do is harvest your garbage can for your fap tissues.

It's not some protected commodity. Plus, 23andme only sequences a small portion of your genome, something like 600,000 SNPs IIRC.

The ZOG cloning factories harvesting Igor's shit-tier sperm will need far more data to create your replacement.

>ashkenazi

wew lad

NOOOOO

There is no indication, primarily because "white" and "non-white" are fluid terms and long have been so. Sup Forums has a particular fascination with blondism much as 19th-20th century race theorists had; therefore, Iberians are considered by some to be non-white because of their relatively dark complexion.

Personally, I'm not bothered either way. I subscribe to the philosophy of E. Michael Jones on the subject of race.

i dont want to give the yuden muh genes

You can't trick me faggot when your genetical information is public information.

>it's me, (((Joshua Seidel))), and I'm part of the alt right! We don't have Jews and we are inclusive to all races and nationalities

Oy vey.

so are 96.3% of your thoughts about destroying the goyim?

dumbass

See and stop being a dipshit.

Fucking Slavic and Italic idiots. I'm so glad I transcended your filth when I became a proto-Evolean uberman.

Except that its only two percent. I can be balls deep into your sister and you would never know.

>oh, you're my sister's new boyfriend? nice to meet you. one moment, please

They don't need to collect information about one person when a lot of people send them DNA voluntarily.

so far, everyone itt has been
>x
>white
memed. mine is obviously
>Finns
>white
but what would the results have to be for someone to be considered white by Sup Forums's standards?

Kek

Only whites in my tribe

You do realize that precludes your ability to be worried about something, right?

I mean, what exactly neferious ends are they going to use your DNA towards if you're not being individually persecuted in some absurd government conspiracy fantasy?

100% hitler

Am I white or am I a mongol?

oosh, I dunno about that .9% iberian user..

To be more serious though it's just memes, anyone of European, non-jewish ancestry is white.

100% negro

200% nigga

Continue your mission, Khan.

I ain't black I'm nigga

Is it worth paying $200 for this shit?

Any your deviation can be calculated from average but maybe they really don't use your DNA for undeclared purposes. Who knows? Anyway It's your business.

Am I white?

>dat ID

>being dommed

What are they going to use my DNA for?

I'd opt-in to whatever they had in mind, honestly.

I want to be memorialized.

Maybe I could be used for intelligence research because I went to an Ivy.

if it wasn't for that 0.1% you could become our leader after the day of the rope

100% Euro DNA

>brazil
>"""our"""

>0.4% Sub-Saharan African

One drop rule, Tyrone.

objectively yes, but there's a risk you could discover you're not white and then you'd have to leave this country. on the other hand, having a proven pedigree is an incredible confidence booster

Personality of people is very influenced by DNA. They can find some 'rebel' or 'pedo' genes or something else(who knows what will be illegal in the future) and put you under special control. You know, our future is really strange where every human will be under cams for 'public safety'. Technologies allow this nowadays. Internet of things will simplify collecting of data.