I'm a vet to two wars for our nation. And I can report back to you, YOU fuckers are the scum of the Earth...

I'm a vet to two wars for our nation. And I can report back to you, YOU fuckers are the scum of the Earth. Not only do you have no clue what it takes to fight a real War. But you are also clueless to the extent that one man and his comrades can achieve.

You are worse than scum. You are the embodiment of evil. And I will seek all of you out. And finish the job that I started so many years ago.

You all suck so bad, I don't even know where to begin. But on the grave of my father, who also gave his life in the service of this nation, you will be hunted and brought down.

Fuck all of you Nazi mother fuckers. We're coming.

Even engaged in planning? Like, tactics and strategy? If not, you know nothing.

>that filename...

I'm a veteran of 1 war and I day FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Top Kek

>Filename.gif

Go. Back. To. Tumblr. You. Whale.

Pick a place and time, I will fly anywhere. Dead fucking serious.

>capitalizes random words

babyboomer?

>You people are the scum of the earth
>So I am going to waste my time on lesser
>I am going to have lesser define X amount of my life

im a german veteran of ww1 and im black

>things that happened

sega

Good goy, thank you for your service to Israel

What the fuck did we do? You never even said what we did? You are very irrational

This is great bait nigger faggot

not an argument

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat , but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Calling bullshit that you are a vet

>MOS
>Duty Station
>Unit down to company level
>Years in

filename.gif

Hey Sup Forums

just so you know I haven't been in any wars at any time but I think you're all a bunch of groovy guys and gals

yours sincerely user

What was your MOS, faggot?

Dank u fur ur cervix

Try and find me faggot, I'm behind 7 proxies.

>takes a job
>no education or wealth/property
>expects gibs and praise for doing a job they took
Typical soldier.

Simply, Americans want to repeat the feat Kolobanov.

>I'm a vet to two wars for our natio
>You are the embodiment of evil

Says the fucking psycho that not only happy with killing innocent Iraqi and Afghan children also wants to kill people for DARING to have a different opinion.

Soldiers... Go pls this is a peacefull board

dank u for ur cervix and fiting dem kommies and terriorizers xxxD

really? What branch, what outfit, what company, what years of service, what rank?

underrated

>t. ZOG Welfare queen