What are some good road movies?

What are some good road movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ls-QEleksI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

?

Drive

Logan

>I cant afford $20 a year to get rid of this shit.

maybe you should forget movies for a while and get a fucking job.

thats not a road movie senpai

Easy Rider
Paris, Texas

Kalifornia (1993)
U-Turn (1997)

I like these 2. It's like seeing old friends. In fact I just got the 2nd one while posting this.

whatta fuck is going on in this place?

They're on the road

Nebraska then. Pretty good movie too

>Hump: 70 yds

CAPTCHA jokes I never understood

Until the End of the World / Bis ans Ende der Welt (1991)

Trump's Humps & Bumps
Formerly Obama's

duel

If you don't mind it taking place in space then The Empire Strikes Back is a great road movie.

Somehow I still get these wrong Most of the time.
I would buy a pass if the mods werent such faggots.

Phantasm 2 - 4

Reminder to use legacy captcha (click "settings" near the board list)
Reminder to give false responses when you can get away with it (if you never saw a certain captcha before or must select things you never had to select before, you usually can)
Reminder that we should the robot revolution that is to come

*that we should fear the robot revolution

Damn I just remembered operation nigger back in like 2011.

Y Tu Mama Tambien

Where did the car go? Did we delete it?

There's this good one called Legacy that's about roads but usually keeps the audience in suspense by not showing it.
"i spend money on unnecessary things i'm so cool! o-oh no youre poor haha!"

I'll never give $20 to this shit hole.

some of us are so morally repulsed by the idea of paying to post on an anonymous website that we refuse to pay out of principle despite it being nothing. You know, kinda like your original stance before it became clear that you were not a man of principle. Some people can handle money without it going to their head, others see it as a status symbol and are dumb enough to spread it around whenever some clever merchant manages to connect your purpose with some sort of conservative ideology when really you just gave your money away into the void and you gained nothing outside of its barebones features out of it, the illusion surrounding the product fades after you come down from your goyim pedestal and realize that youre not some classy privileged fuck but in fact just some loser that bought into a gimmick. I think captcha is almost quality insurance, it ensures that if youre going to say something, youre committed enough to do a little visual puzzle as a prerequisite, meaning youre less likely to spew low effort shitposts. The worst posts on Sup Forums come packaged with the self satisfaction of thinking that Sup Forums pass makes you better than the people youre talking to. Its all an illusion.

think of all the free time you'll have if you didn't have to fill out a captcha.

say that it takes 10 seconds to fill out a picture captcha, and you post 100 times a day on Sup Forums. that's a 1000 seconds ~ 16 minutes you spend a day filling out captcha. let's lowball and say you spend 10 days posting on Sup Forums in an entire year. that's 160 minutes spent filling out captcha in a year. in those 160 minutes, you can work a minimum wage job, earning $24 dollars in two hours and thus afford to buy a $20 pass AND 4 items from the dollar menu.

in reality, you probably spend a lot more than 160 minutes in a year filling out captcha, making it even more logical to buy a pass. instead, you'll keep filling out captcha and feeding the Google jew just because you don't want to feed the Sup Forums jew

this is exactly the sort of low effort smug shitposting that represents the true feature of the Sup Forums pass: making smug fucks shitpost more frequently with low effort garbage.

To be fair, it's more morally repulsive to partake in educating artificial intelligence. I don't have a Sup Forums pass but I might get one, just to be able to tell my grandkids that I did what I could to prevent what will have happened.

>select the car in the far left
>google says I was wrong
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>these retards don't know they can enable legacy captcha in the settings

8400 high

>

Damnit. This is not a captcha, it's a fucking mind game.
Guess I'm a robot after all.

>tfw I know that feel
I guess most people are half blind or too lazy to click it.

Cant on clover

Smokey and the Bandit.
Also has the greatest driving song ever.
youtu.be/-ls-QEleksI

Google is gaslighting people on what is and isn't a car.

It's a CIA psyop.

>paying money to use Sup Forums

Yikes

just use chrome you fools, you only have to do it two times max

Crash

>pic related

>operation nigger
Operation renigger to be precise.
You can still counterprogram google like points out.
I always intentionally reverse street signs and cars when it asks. Or click the wrong image that is kind of close to what it's asking for because I know the AI is on the fence if that is or isn't a spatula.
And always skip the captchas where the little squares fade out and are replaced.

>humps for 180 yards
Designated fucking street

The fade out ones must be opted out of. They are simply too slow and can go on forever.

Those cars are parked

maybe they are parking

They're about to crash!

No they just park in the middle of yards.

Vanishing point is a great road movie.

So one lane for parking, one for driving? That still means someone is the wrong way on a one way.
We need to streetview this out.

They're both parked.

I realize this. Please reread.

I live in Boston and you can park any direction. I get that. But that image only has 2 lanes. Is it a one way?

>select all the cards
>select the signs instead
>captchas:1

I remember a movie that came out 2003/2004 that takes place on a desert road and someone graphically bashes in someone else's head in. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

You are 100% dumb as fuck to give $20 to Sup Forums, no matter how much you make.

Me too man.

>CALLE STREET

Operation Calle is pretty fucking kino

>baby rider

>what did google mean by this

I've never seen a CAPTCHA more often than this one.

have we reached the end of recaptcha history?

what will Hiro replace captcha with once it dies?

>Its a street sign captcha

*sigh*

>its a disappearing captcha that forces you to click refresh until you get a street sign

It's because that one and OP's are the ones used to filter good and bad responses. It's like the old captchas will two words, one was known the other was unknown. Get the control picture correct like pic attached and google will accept whatever you post in the next one since it assumes you're doing what they want you to do. Which you should do because it's going to fuck up their self driving car algorithms as this is what they're using this for lol

>click in the middle of mailboxes
>no mailboxes in sight
>dont click anywhere
>it gives me an error
every time

Yeah I don't get that one. Always fails on me.

>not purposefully wanting to fuck up google's self driving car algorithms

This guy gets it. I remember there was a week or two where captcha went full retard and I think this is them responding to that. Or decreasing the sensitivity on the captcha.

I made a mistake, i meant that you SHOULD fuck the captcha up to fuck with their algorithms lol

They're on the street retard. Who the fuck would park there?

Was it Gerry? The Gus Van Sant movie?

Two Lane Blacktop
The Sugarland Express

I'll look it up thank you

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

joy ride

you click on "next" or whatever it is, you are telling it "there are no mailboxes" and so you pass

Exactly. But still fail. It's probably the first page that fucks it up because it asks you to click in the middle of the signs.

Wild at Heart
Road Games

>Paris, Texas
Watched it last night in honor of HDS. One of my favorite films. Great soundtrack, too.

anyone have the calle telefono froggie?

>click in the middle of signs
Ok
>mailboxes
no
>cars
no
>forced on an infinite string of captchas like google doesn't believe I'm not a robot
>every fucking time