How did this end up being the best Superhero show on tv, Did have quite the rough start though

How did this end up being the best Superhero show on tv, Did have quite the rough start though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojJvTx18fW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Surprise surprise, once they got rid of the literal albatrosses around their necks it got better.
FUCK HAWKMAN AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM

I also hated Pegasus and the fact she needed to remind everyone she was just a barista.
A big surprise was how Heatwave became the best character on the show

Arrow outdid last season but its probably the 3rd best after Agents of SHIELD. Getting rid of the Hawks and their bullshit, less Hunter and turning up the cheese to 11 did the trick. It looks like they're keeping the same cast for next season though. It would be pretty cool if they had a rolling cast for each season.

In this show they literally unironically called someone on the wrong side of history, implied that the situation of black people nowadays is equivalent to how they were treated in the civil war, and literally every notable female in history was a lesbian.

Black kid and Metal man are the two weak links that need to be put on a bus ASAP

>Arrow outdid last season but its probably the 3rd best after Agents of SHIELD
Such wrong opinions, Bet you enjoy Supergirl too.

>turning up the cheese to 11
Tell me about it
youtube.com/watch?v=ojJvTx18fW4

ITT: CW kiddies

>Bet you enjoy Supergirl too.

It has its moments. Its definitely at its strongest when men are involved in the writing. Arrow was fucking great, AoS had a average 2nd half but the 1st half with Ghost Rider was awesome. LoT kinda stumbled towards the end too

All of these shows are fucking awful.

They're the kind of cheaply produced crap that used to come on after Saturday morning cartoons but before the shows for grown ups started, but now they've got prime time slots.

They're not even fun bad, they're just cringy bad.

Every superhero team has a guy with fire powers, but he's never the leader. Why?

One could say they were...hot...headed...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>THIS

I could handle the first season, it was pretty damn decent other than the two hawkies but when the show took an obvious "HURRRR I HATE TRUMP!" stance it just got tedious to watch.

Arrow almost went that direction with the one episode about gun control and the problem was these fucking SJW memes are so god damn forced you can see it in the acting. It's not natural.

That being said the Arrow episode redeemed itself by actually looking at things logically towards the end.

By separating themselves from the main timeline and explicitly, deliberately picking the heroes that nobody gives a shit about they gave themselves free reign to do whatever the fuck they wanted. And the nature of the characters and their dynamics sidesteps the soap opera bullshit that dogs the rest of the DC TV universe.

>AoS had a average 2nd half but the 1st half with Ghost Rider was awesome

That's the literal opposite of the truth, Ghost Rider was mediocre, Agents of HYDRA was top shelf.

it's worse than Supergirl desu

>Agents of HYDRA was top shelf.
>hurr durr muh propaganda
>hurr durr fitzsimmons
>hurr durr evil AI

Meh

She used to be so hot in S2 of Arrow. What happened?

Post a better girl I dare ya

Why do these threads always just turn into "which girl do you want to bang the most?"

Is that really all these shows have going for them?

Sadly yes. I have watched supergirl for 1.5 season for only the actress

That's a pretty sad use of your time, user.

So there are people on Sup Forums who not only watch capeshit but they also watch LOWER BUDGET TELEVISION ADAPTATIONS OF CAPESHIT?

Literally what is your excuse? At least the movies are big budget action movies.

Hormones run wild at the age of 14

It's the CW. Literally no value other than hot actresses

You've got to be kidding right OP?
Not even a canonfag but from a basic film making perspective it is fucking shit

>inb4 rooftop battle.gif

they embrace the stupid fun and outlandish scenarios instead of fighting it like the other DCCW shows

Ageing like a white woman

>instead of fighting it like the other DCCW shows

That's just not true, man.

It was god tier in season 2 but the Jim/Lee and Bruce become a little much in season 3. Cpt. Barnes' storyline was dope though

>AoS had a average 2nd half
Lies and deceit. The Ghost Rider arc was the weakest of the three.

Yeah, I'm going to let my opinion be influenced by someone who uses the terms "hurr durr" and "muh" as their primary arguments

The acting and the dialogue are atrocious.

It was nothing new and wasted bringing back Trips and Ward. A laughed out loud when they did "The Bakshi Report" thing. Also, I just don't get why the writers have such a hard on for FitzSimmons when they the characters and actors have had better chemistry with other people. The GR was different and definitely cool at times The Rider taking over Mac is one of the shows best moments ever and at least the shoehorned Coulson x May thing wasnt annoying.

So yeah, hurr durr

Most people like FitzSimmons though.

But why? same thing goes for Bobbi and Hunter. No chemistry whatsoever

Meant for

BLACKED

I think most people see chemistry there. I certainly do.

nah, that's just wrong. Have you ever been diagnosed as being on the spectrum? Because a fundamental misunderstanding of basic human interaction is a major symptom.

They've got good platonic chemistry. It was a good part of Season 1 and a bit of 2. Simmons matched up so much better with Adam and potentially Trips. It should've been dropped like Daisy/Ward