So, who is he?

So, who is he?

a Morty that happens to be smart and evil, I thought that was pretty established

Either:

a) rick c137s original morty that he abandoned and he now wants to eliminate our rick or

b) a morty that wants to collapse the universe ruling rick web that exists

or

c) wube a lubi dub dub

The Rickest Morty

>aw jeez rick, look, it's another cringe thread about us
>lem-lem-lemme *burrrrrrrrp* lemme see mooooorty... oh god, you're right, that's so sad, you'd have to be a real fuckhead, a c-c- *burrrrrrrrrrrrrrp* complete idiot to waste your time typing that up morty, it's barbaric
>i know right, i mean, wow rick, all that stuff, wasted time, you know? i mean, you could spend that time drawing jessica instead...
>shut the f-f-*buURpyboY* fuck up morrrrrteye

"our" Morty from the future

They just skim these threads for the best ideas

either c-137's original rick
or comes from a universe where rick is morty and vice verse, uses his appearance as a morty to his advantage

an evil morty, someone able to outsmart literally thousands of other ricks who are supposed to be just like the main rick. How is it possible???

He's slow Rick's Morty obviously

makes sense

He's an/the Evil Morty.

It's possible he's Rick's 'original Morty', but that feels frustratingly easy to guess after the character's introduction 3 years ago.

Birdpersons girlfriend (working for the bug government) controls this evil robot morty in order to destroy the universe of ricks who hold a crutch on everything.

I'd like to see an evil meeseeks. The king of meeseeks. One who wants to liberate their slave regime, every organism in the galaxy is using them and then they're gone. This one doesn't poof when the job is done... And he's not blue. He's cobolt. Season 4, episode 9. ''Meseeks, target acquired.''

>Just like the main Rick
No, they're less intelligent compared to main Rick. It's the reason they built the citadel. Top intelligent Ricks avoid the citadel and are on wanted list because that makes the citadel Ricks jealous.The main Rick is rickiest one, the others are lesser then him.

Jesus, user, I can only cringe so hard.

wait when the morty of c137 died ?

>just like the main rick
But they're not. These are stupider ricks from other realities, the main rick would never go to the citadel and become a plumber or policeman, what a waste. The entire premise of rick is to be RICK and do anything you want, shut down governments, destroy planets, get high, kill shit, not to fix toilets. Hence, these ricks are inferior ricks and our rick is the rickest rick. The rickiest rick there is, rick. Rickkkk

>tfw no rick grime sanchez cameo on the citadel
>tfw no rick roll rick
wasted pot-ential

They're not though. For some reason the Ricks all seem to think they're on the same level (with rare exceptions), when the reality is obviously that they range from genius to regular dummies.

The villain of the series, it will reveal he's actually ricks morty ever since s1 ep 1 all this time.

> am I graduated yet?

Why does he has wires coming out his eye??? Is he a cyborg too?