Sandman cinematic universe when?

Sandman cinematic universe when?

Hopefully never.They'll ruin it.

Is this comic any good?

daring synthesis

one of the best. I was reading sandman when others were just getting into capeshit, so glad I got to enjoy it in my formative years.

Literally one of only two good comics I've ever read

Other one is Alan Moore's Swamp Thing, which strongly influenced Sandman

I WANT KRISTEN STEWART AS DEATH SO FUCKING BAD
too bad she can't smile without looking sad

Too lovecraftian for mainstream audiences

Last I checked, Seth Rogen was attached.

fpbp

Pretty good. Fucks with you too. I had a dream of the funeral while I was still waiting for that part of the TPB to be delivered where all of that happens. I actually had chills when I turned to that page of the endless walking through the dream realm, towering over everyone who was just looking up.

If he toned down his shit he could make a decent matthew or even maybe Abel.

if they did it as a sequel about Daniel, got Neil Gaiman onboard, and embraced the fact that the appeal of Sandman is how different every story is, i'd watch it. but that's a tall order and we'll probably just see Morpheus do things like get the key to hell... again... but this time in live-action!

What about an anthology series where you just get different directors and writers to come in and do weird stories about dreams.

who would be cast as Dream?

Sandman is part of the regular DC comic universe. I can't wait for a Zack Snyder style Sandman movie.

It'll be the purest kino.

OP you should read The Unwritten. Another fantastic comic about the subjective nature of reality. Very sandman-esque

we shoul ask cunnyposter

>"sandman movie: another white male as lead" 1/4 starts

They would change it so Dream is a tranny and Desire is now an evil white male and a nazi

No it's babby's first non-capeshit

Not at all.

first 3 graphic novels are amazing. pretty much pure fantasy horror.
then they start being less and less about Morpheus and suffer in quality because of that.
the final climax also feels kinda lame.
but if you like artsy and creative stuff it´s alright