ITT: Sup Forums lynchings

ITT: Sup Forums lynchings

Other urls found in this thread:

en.inkei.net/vagina/a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

desu, I'd be pretty pissed if Gwenpool pulled out her futa cock and came all over my mask too

What's the deal with Gwenpool? Does she have super regeneration like Deadpool? Or is she just a girl that dresses like him? How does she survive as a super if she's got no super powers?

>Miles "my black power, makes the whites cower" Morales
>Miles " There's no prettier sight, than a whitey killed right" Morales
>Miles " Hang that cracker high, I love to watch them die" Morales

How did Bendis get away with such a controversial character?

Her shtick is knowing pretty much everything in Marvel.

>Miles Morales Hates Necks.jpg

She's meta aware of the comic book rules of plot armor since she comes from our world. Since she knows she's in a comic book like Deadpool is crazy, and is aware of the plot armor it provides, she's begun to call herself Gwenpool because she knows how popular the Gwen variants are. She does whatever it takes to stay popular because popularity will keep her alive despite having no powers.

Huh, really? So she's not actually a parallel universe Gwen? That's actually a pretty smart concept for a character.

Guy is sliiiightly wrong. Her real name is Gwen Poole, completely unrelated to Gwen Stacy in any way. But after being stuck in Marvel for a while, she went to a profession costume maker because anyone who isn't wearing a mask is basically just an extra to get killed off, and she wants to LIVE.

The costume maker heard 'Gwen Poole' as "Gwenpool", and thus a character identity was born! Gwen takes the fact that she is tacked onto a franchise kinda sorta as being a sign she is doing things right.

Yeah. She's Gwen Poole, not Gwen Stacy.

>Sup Forums lynchings
>not posting a pic of bendis next to a picture of beast

why would she tell the costume maker her name? I don't think Spider-Man ever went to a costume shop and said HEY THE NAME'S PETER PARKER, CAN YOU MAKE ME A SPIDER-MAN SUIT??

No, because Peter's smart and made his own costume. Gwen is dumb, plus doesn't really have any friends or family in the MU that villains can hurt, so why care?

In Wolverine vs. Spider-Man, he had to buy a Spider-Man costume (With "Die Spinne" written on the back) from a German costume shop.

>plus doesn't really have any friends or family in the MU that villains can hurt, so why care?

If they know her name maybe they can get her address. If they know that maybe they can stab her in her sleep.

But no one is going to do that because that would be a really shitty way to kill her off.

NEVER FORGET

Nobody even realizes that "Gwen Poole" is her real name (they always hear it as "Gwenpool"), and there's no way to verify it anyway, because legally she doesn't exist, since she's from a different dimension (ours, supposedly). Knowing her identity means jackshit when she essentially has no identity in this universe anyway (aside from the one that she's creating for herself).

It's also worth noting that she's since a hardcore Marvel fangirl, she already knows everyone else's secret identities and histories and whatnot.

What ARE these things anyway? I've seen them around for awhile now.

>Nobody even realizes that "Gwen Poole" is her real name

yeah it makes sense for her to keep using it as an alias for that reason. What I'm questioning is when she decided to write it down and hand it over to the costume shop owner.

a program that randomly assigns sex related characteristics based on the names entered. Sometimes results are funny.

link?

You can't really use that kind of logic with her. She knows she's in a fictional world, so it's made her incredibly reckless due to the fact that she knows whatever she does, she'll be okay in the end so long as she follows certain guidelines.

en.inkei.net/vagina/a/

But how is she supposed to know she's not in some big event and thus on the chopping block?

Why not? There really isn't a reason for her to have an alias. All of her family and friends live in another reality.

What if her identity as Gwenpool becomes too popular/inspirational, and a younger hero shows up who's ready to take over the mantle, and then she dies?

Pretty sure "accidentally revealing your real name to someone" is high on the list of fuckups a fictional cape can do. Though I guess if she's lucky it'll just cause one of her friends to get fridged.

If her comic is going to get axed for old fashioned reasons, lack of interest, this would be a great way to go out.

what if they sneak in while she's asleep and set up an elaborate deathtrap?

see

Personally, I'd prefer her to find a way back to her home dimension somehow. I can't help but notice that she doesn't seem to be too concerned with getting back home, though, but she also definitely has several screws loose, too.

Does it have a section for two females?

She just had Doctor Strange erase her parents' memories of her to give her an actual history in 616. She thinks it's better for them if she never goes home.

>But how is she supposed to know she's not in some big event and thus on the chopping block?
That was actually somewhat played with during her crossover with Rocket Raccoon and Groot where Gwen mistook Kitty Pryde's sudden appearance to be a sign that Bendis was currently writing the story and there for something big (in this case Carol Danvers getting killed off) might happen. She was proven wrong in the end but it shows that she has no idea who is currently in control of the narrative she's in or what role she might play.

A similar scenario also played out during her team-up with Miles where Gwen thought that she was being set up as his personal anti-hero rival akin to the Punisher only to get BTFO on the same page.

Well she'll get out of the deathtrap. If she doesn't it's not funny and too grim. She's the star of a comedy book.

Unless that's the punchline.

The police have labeled her as the Pink Ghost, so secret identity is safe.

This sort of narrativium bullshit gets me so hard.

Im disappointed in Gwen for even calling Miles Spidey. Deadpool had enough sense to call him Spider Adjacent at best

>big boot
>no pants

This lady has the right idea

>black grabbing plump white thigh a la rembrandt style
The agenda is real

Daredevil jokes will never not be funny.

>one of her friends
When she first did it, she didn't have any. Once she finally got one, he got killed by MODOK.

She already had Dr. Strange use his magic to remove her existence from "our" reality and make her essentially 616 native. If she came back to our reality, she'd be just as much of a stranger to everyone here. Remember, Strange said that the spell would remove everyone on our Earth's memory of her, including her parents'.

She has no intention of going back, and any chance she had to do it went out the window when Strange cast his spell. She'll live as a character or die as an extra. Or if she's lucky, die as a character since then there's a chance she could get brought back.

Ive now seen characters reference the "fight then teamup" routine enough that it feels hacky

It's Marvel. Of course it does.

Why would Strange agree to this?

She got a magic egg from the woman that made her costume that gave her a favor from Strange.

>poole