Remember when Homer's black ancestor was super smart and invented the doughnut (until the evil white man stole his...

Remember when Homer's black ancestor was super smart and invented the doughnut (until the evil white man stole his idea!)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill all wh*tes

Clucks pluck and duck

Formerely Hobs

How come Homer calls the 2 farmers in E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) "inbred hicks," yet this clearly shows that Homer and Marge's ancestors fucked?

Remember when Sneed's black ancestor was super smart and invented the seed and feed (until the evil white Chuck stole his idea!)?

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

Remember when the simpsons had over 600 episodes and have retreaded every possible permutation of every possible story line a dozen times already?

Nobody cries harder than libs when leftist culture is subverted though

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

Since the ancestors in animated shows always resemble the dad/protagonist and the children actually look like their children(see op pic or that one family guy episode with black peter) does that imply circular phenotypes, i.e. barts children will look like homer?

FINDS A SNEED

black people are actually the smartest and invented everything and wrote all of shakespeare's plays and pyramids are really special for some reason
just purchase an IMAX 3D ticket to see Black Pantherâ„¢ in theaters next february to see how!

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Keit-Ai is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of paranormality and cellphones that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and THE NATURE OF LOVE. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The edgy teenagers all trying their hardest to look mystified, the roaming chargers, peculiar, nonexistent area codes, the whole alternate universe faggotry and everything about the Keit-Ai world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on DRAMA, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the navel-gazing of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Keit-Ai is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Keit-Ai threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

wtf i'm a leftist now i hate white people now? this is representative of every white person in the world! i hate myself now! it was her turn!!!

>trusting aaron posters

so does this make homer a quadroon or something? I always thought he was just a jive turkey, but now he's black. I guess homer is the new talcum x

Assmad, nigger?

Give me that delicious butthurt user

Family Guy did it better

holy shit this butthurt tho lmao chill

>the state of white american males

I know right? That guy sentence barely makes sense, he is probably raging

Tween

>watching nu-simpsons

>obvious samefag

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

Does this really happen in America?

>we got a mob together and threatened a lone teenager
All you really did was make one more person who will push the "kill blacks" button as soon as he gets the chance

whites must be bullied if they want to voice concerns about their race and the future

kill all whites kill white people kill white men

Why does homers great-great-grandmother look like his wife?

remember when every female on the show wasn't a fucking sex craved vamp

>All you really did was make one more person who will push the "kill blacks" button as soon as he gets the chance
These people have always been irrelevant anyways

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

Wait... Stormfront is jewish now?
When did this happen?

Didn't you already post this in this thread? Fuck off with your blatant self-shilling.