Harvey Beaks Thread

Back on December 9th
>It's Christmas You Dorks!
Old Man Winter visits Little Bark Grove and transforms the town into a musical, bizarre Christmas wonderland!
(December 9, 2016)
>tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/harvey-beaks-its-christmas-you-dorks/EP021372960113?aid=zap2it

Other urls found in this thread:

chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/post/146487853217/is-the-christmas-episode-gonna-have-a-special
chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/post/151263004522/old-man-winter-from-the-harvey-beaks-holiday
twitter.com/NicoColaleo/status/799437677565132800
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=17076
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=17360
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Greenblatt also revealed that special will feature a special set of opening titles designed for the episode
>chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/post/146487853217/is-the-christmas-episode-gonna-have-a-special
>chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/post/151263004522/old-man-winter-from-the-harvey-beaks-holiday

>Back on December 9th
That's like a million years from now.

It's actually coming back? I thought it was cancelled.

The show isn't in production anymore but they still need to air the remaining episodes.

So no finale?

Thank goodness

There should be a finale. I think they finished it before season 2 even started airing.

Finally some good news

No, they're still in production of the second season, but no more episodes were ordered after that.

>Carl BTFO of Garage Sale Network so hard it put Beaks back on Nick

What's sad is that this is pretty much the only advertisement HB's going to get.

Yeah, he kek'd their asses
Harvey back on Nick! Woo woo!

I can't believe this is happening.

Carl fucked Viacom in the ass and it turns out they kind of like it

I wonder if there's any kids out there who obsessively collect episodes on their family's DVR or computer, because otherwise there aren't any kids watching (and few adults as well), they basically made casual viewership impossible by hiding the show and never rerunning it. It seems like throwing away money to me to produce a cartoon with traditional animation, a full orchestra, lavish production design, etc. just to air it in a way that ensures you will never profit off it. You'd think it would be better for shareholders and your bottom line to try just a little bit.
Still, at least I'll have a nice, pleasant show to share with my kids someday. 1 season would have been a crime, but 2 seasons makes it a little gem

Yeah, but is there a mistletoe kiss between Harvey and Fee?

If no, forget this noise.

>inb4 Zim scenario where they air the Christmas special out of obligation and then don't touch the remaining episodes for years

I bet we'll get a homoerotic mistletoe moment with Dade

>nick shits on HB
>nick throws it to its graveyard network
>carl shows nicks true colors
>nick spills spaghetti
>goes back to nick

Atleast Harvey will finish off its series on the main network. Fuck Nick

So Beaks Freaks, can I count on seeing y'all in /countryclub/ in a ~year and a half?

Yeah

I'm really waiting for Billy Dilly because I've been waiting for Aaron Springer to make a cartoon series since the early 2000's. (Perriwinkle, Korgoth, Baloobaloob) but yea I'll probably check it out

Remember

If HB went to Nicktoons

the ratings drop would have been as severe as when WOY went to disney xd

we dodged a bullet

Billy Dilly looks ugly, annoying, and loud on first appearance but there's not enough info to make that call for certain, if the promos are promising of course I'll give it a shot
Country Club really is the logical continuation of HB though, it's a huge chunk of the same crew. Hopefully Disney treats it better

Also Merriwether Williams is confirmed as a writer, and while she wrote the outlines to a ton of all-time classic Spongebob episodes she was also the worst little horse show writer when I was watching it by a large margin, it really does seem like it could go either way

I'll be there

I'll definitely be trying it out.

It's got like 50% HB in it, so yeah.

It would be lazy to just recycle Randl's Mom as a character but honestly that's kind of what I'm hoping for

Don't jinx it.

Don't count your Michelles before they're hatched.

Yeah, could've sworn Carl said they would most definitely air that one on Nick. Not quite sure what to make of the remaining episodes.

I hope this is what happened.

I want to believe creators can slay the beast that is executive meddling.

>carl starts a cartoon revolution
>animators earn respect
>animation is no longer for the lowest bidder

Is he /ourguy/?

It looks decent

yes
twitter.com/NicoColaleo/status/799437677565132800

does anyone know the girl's name yet

Claire 2: Claire Harder

I wonder if she's supposed to be Asian

Daria.

it's kind of weird that two of them wear pajamas 24/7 but it is kind of comfy desu

I like how the show has a 40-piece orchestra.

If that happens he will become the continuation of John K, the one that managed to succeed. That'd be pretty cool.

And the nicktoons episodes?

Nobody cares.

Is the whole series coming back or just the christmass special?

Hopefully the former.

We only know for sure the Christmas Special is coming

Maybe if it gets a big bump it might encourage them to show more on Nick.

>We only know for sure the Christmas Special is coming
Because the show has never been removed from the schedule last minute before. Right.

I'm sure it'll air this time, I'm just saying we now know anything is possible at any moment.

>Maybe if it gets a big bump it might encourage them to show more on Nick.

AKA enjoy nicktoons.

So we're not holding out for a Christmas Miracle, then?

Have I missed any eps since the baseball one?

You mean Barkball? Dude you missed like ten full episodes, including the season 1 finale and an hour long musical special

>Where Did My Littlebark Go?
>In the half-hour series finale of Harvey Beaks, Fee and Foo begin to notice changes around their tree, Harvey's home, and eventually the rest of the forest. With some aid, the duo and Harvey try to figure out the cause of it. Special currently unannounced guest stars are specified to be included, voicing members of Fee and Foo's family, Harvey's little sister Michelle (born in the Season Premiere episode "The New Bugaboo"), and returning star RuPaul, voice of Jackie Slitherstein, an Author of a book series which titular character Harvey Beaks enjoys. The episode premieres in early 2017 after a week of premieres.

I'm already sad.

>after a week of premieres
So we're going to go out with a bang, huh?

>inb4 they left out the 2 previous weeks that bombed episodes so that the show would be rushed off the air like regular show

Sause?

where is sauce

kratz episode when

>in an alternate universe every HB episode aired on Nick except Kratz's which went to Nicktoons

>tfw no spinoffs ever

Guy-living-under-a-rock here.
What's been happening with Carl and Nick?

A few days ago, Carl made a flurry of tumblr posts bemoaning the way that Harvey Beaks has been mishandled by the network. Not long after, HB was dropped from the schedule, and has only resurfaced right now. We don't really know what's going on.

Can someone color these?

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=17076
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=17360