Trump mistakes 'confidential' and 'classified' in Clinton attack

THIS IS LITERALLY A NATIONAL HEADLINE

cnn.com/2016/09/05/politics/trump-tweets-classified-confidential-clinton-fbi-report/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/16/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-briefing/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/5/clinton-contradicts-fbi-again-classified-emails/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmm really makes you think.

Confidential things are classified though...

What did he do wrong?

Whoa he sure corrected his synonyms.

If Clinton said she didn't know the C meant classified, then what did she actually say? "Oh, the C means classified? I didn't know that." So who told her it did mean classified so that she could even say she didn't know it mean that?

This is desperate. Is CNN even trying to hide it anymore?

>heh heh heh, blue collar voters will care about this
>another win for hillary

this is why people say the media is out of touch

There is nothing wrong with Trump's tweet.

t. Intelligence Community Analyst

Confidential is a Classification.

Are they not synonyms?

LIBERALS I TELL YOU
>masturbates with gun

everybody say hi to the NSA

lmfao

>americans see the headline
>"wait what?"

>it doesn't mean classified
>it means top level classified!

Really hummed my drums.

Well, Trump doesn't handle classified information, why should he be well versed on this?
He isn't president yet.

When you get your clearance and start actually handling this stuff, you have to go to a class (and pass a test) where they explain this sort of thing. Hillz must have slept through it.

As if her Globalist puppet masters would even allow her to the breifing.

CNN never had much credibility to begin with, but after this election they're pretty much gonna be a meme news site for generations to come, on par with Huff and Salon

Actually, no. There is:

(C) - Confidential
(S) - Secret
(TS) - Top Secret

There is no such thing as "Classified".

Jesus I fucking hate CNN. The news execs need to die. Trump is right. Hillary thought C was to sort alphabetically. She didnt know it stood for a classification. Also Trump was not SoS and did not have the same record handling training

>This is literally news in the US

and all three are classified

what did she mean when she said she didn't know C meant confidential?

Hillary Clinton has been mixing up the words "legal" and "illegal" for 30 years

>Clinton literally doesn't understand how to handle classified information
>Trump, having never worked in government, makes a minor semantic error in infosec terminology
>guess what CNN reports on

>no one talking about how much of a fucking dumbass Clinton is because she didn't know a giant letter "C" meant fucking confidential
>Trump incorrectly says classified
>media trip over themselves to tell the world that it was confidential

4D chess

Wouldn't all these be considered classified?

Trump is such a retard, no wonder Merifats support him.

>I didn't say "Nigger", I said "Nigga"

It's an important distinction desu

hi

She "thought" it was some alphabetical sorting method

actually there is
a document is CLASSIFIED as confidential, secret, top secret

so if its one of those three, it's a document that has been CLASSIFIED

get it sharter? now get the fuck out.

And now there is another story on CNN drawing attention to the fact that Hillary is a retard with secret documents.

You'd think they'd catch on by now.

Hi NSA!

This maybe

He actually does now. He has had classified briefings recently. So has Hillary.

Also hasn't fucking everyone in the media been saying the (C) meant it was classified?

Yes but confidential is not state-level embarrassment or injury but rather personal embarrassment or injury.

Trump simply has no experience dealing with government terminology but neither does Clinton. It's really bureaucrats who deal with this.

There's a signed form in the FBI docs showing she did go. She claims she never went and can't remember going and that people on the job just told her how to do it of course.

Obviously she's lying about that but that's wayyyyy worse than what Trump got wrong.

Exactly. No one cares. Not an issue.

Really makes me cough.

Trying to distract people from Hillary's coughing fits

Hi NSA

Thats a lot closer than what she thought it was...

How come when I typed in desu it turned to desu?

This. The grammar Nazis are shooting themselves in the foot every single day and they are too dumb to realize. They'll say ooooh Trump doesn't spend as much in advertising, but he tricks them into doing his advertising while Clinton pays for actual commercials and the media to campaign for her. He just plays the game better.

>(C) - Confidential
>(S) - Secret
>(TS) - Top Secret
all these are classified , I worked in military avionics

It does mean confidential retard.

t. SIGINT analyst in SOCOM

>Trump actually got CNN to report on Hillary telling the FBI that she thought classification tags were for alphabetical sorting

This 4D chess has transcended time and space.

Technically yes, all three levels describe classified information. However, "classified" is not a category.

You cannot believe what a production producing and handling this stuff is. The class on how to correctly mark classified documents ran over a period of two days, complete with with three separate tests.

did anybody ever notice how the word "grape" is filtered to "grape"?

5D space chess

>deliberately make a minor error on the definition of (C)
>free airtime further drawing attention to Killary lies

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Trump forces people to research the issue by his carefully crafted responses.
Very smart, IMO.

does the entirety of Sup Forums work at fucking NORAD

5D Tower Defense
D

Because you're a newfag. Kys

both candidates don't even know what (C) means. good job america

CTR try harder please

The phrase "X stands for Y" conveys that X is an abbreviation of Y. The C in question stands for Confidential, not Classified. The different levels of classification are meaningful, and confusing confidential and classified is a no-no.

t. native English speaker

>HA! You fool! Hillary deleted CONFIDENTIAL records, not classified! Looks like another win for Hillary!

>doesn't know how to speak English
>somehow this isn't important according to Trumpfags

Yes... Your life is a lie

>(C) - Confidential
>(S) - Secret
>(TS) - Top Secret
these are all forms of classified/classifications

t. State Department Analyst

the thought of the same people hiding their power level from each other all day long, then going home and posting hitler memes to each other
amuses me

Confidential still classified, retard.

Let adults do thinking. Let your NSA tools do your job and go color a coloring book kiddo.

I've been posting for 6 months and never noticed that

>Trump makes minor error
>CNN jumps on it
>They cannot report the minor error that Trump made without bringing up the context of Hillary not knowing what it meant as secretary of state
>Media reports Hillary's lies/incompetence

4 DIMENSIONAL CHESS

Kek Trump is too good at this shit. Tricking the media to talk about Hillary's email scandals.

Nah I have a buddy that did.

Two actually.

>6 months
Yeah, newfag. Checks out.

I don't see how people haven't caught on he does this all on purpose

just like the 'acid washed' emails thing a few days ago. right away everyone jumps on him "NO IT WASN'T ACID WAS SHE USED ON HER EMAILS, IT WAS A PROGRAM CALLED BLEACH BIT DUMMY"

its sorta like when a cop asks you "so why'd you steal the nuns wallet after you raped and murdered her?" knowing that you'll respond with something to the effect of "I never stole her wallet!"

This
>Hey everyone Look! Trump Can't distinguish between classified and confidential
>don't worry about what the tweet is saying, just look at this one word

So he basically called a square a parallelogram.

Electronic warfare guy here. I post every now n then. Confidential is still most def classified. Nothing wrong with trumps tweet. It's disheartening that cnn is literally fucking smearing him for being correct. This is laughable.

>They didnt watch the debates
>Trump also made a mistake with political jargons
>Still win

t. Nuclear weapons

>HURR id doesn't stand for CLASSIFIED it stands for CONFIDENTIAL stoopid
>but now were talking about what the (C) stands for on national news outlets
and yet again the media plays right into another 4d trump chess move

Trump isn't trained on it and why would he be? he hasn't worked in government. He will be once he gets crowned god emperor. Nobody cares. Hillary on the other hand is trained and should know better.

not norad, nintendo u dumb fag
nintendo owns norad

This is fucking pathetic, nitpicking every little insignificant thing and blowing it out of proportion to make him look bad

4D Chess. Mr. Trump is a master. This is a big reason he deserves to be president.

Yes, confidential is a classification. What's the problem here?

This is an illustration of how most clinton-trump stories go ive seen
>clinton runs over puppy and leaves it dying in the streets
>trump: shame on clinton for running over that collie
>leftist retards: NUH UH IT WAS A FUCKING GOLDEN RETRIEVER WHAT A STUPID FUCK HE CANT BE PRESIDENT

Don't backpedal, Airman.

FYI for everyone that is not clued in; Each separate paragraph or line is denoted for its classification level. If it is unclassified it will read at least FOUO//FOR OFFICIAL BUSINESS ONLY. C is confidential, S is Secret, TS is Top Secret. Adjoining slashes denote further programs/read ons etc.

e.g. ORCON is originator controlled meaning only the classifying authority is legally allowed to disseminate it how they see fit.

>Trump isn't trained on it and why would he be?
cnn.com/2016/08/16/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-briefing/
This is one of the very first things you learn.

... I work for Raytheon

>Hmm. Where is (A) and (B)?
>Oh well.
>cough cough

my god hes right

Trump might just be the greatest ruse master to ever master ruses

Whats up NSA.

You might be a lying negro, but since you are making this post I assume you might know something about the workings.

I have come to the conclusion that the NSA is a very flawed and silly organization in the fact that the vast, vast majority of its employees aren't emotionally invested in their work and see the NSA as just one employer of many.

Pretty much, the security of our country and the surveillance of our internet activity is run by people who don't actually give a shit about what they are doing.

Pretty much the Government just doesn't fucking work.

It says that confidential, secret, and top seret are levels of classification. So C DOES stand for Classified

I work with classified material, and have never seen something marked "Confidential". It's antiquated, I thought. Anybody have insight?

Pretty much this. The media wouldn't have reported this otherwise. Get your fucking act together ctr.

Kek

It's a pedantic thing, like calling an AR15 an assault rifle. It's something he knew completely, he's just doing his usual Trump thing of saying goes something so stupid that people can nitpick and he gets spotlight again.

4d chess.

Free advertising for Trump's tweets.

Now everyone is seeing what he said about Hillary which is infinitely more relevant than the difference between confidential and classified.

When will they learn?

Not entirely.

Like how saying that Confidential is Classified but Classified is not Confidential.

Basically, squares are rectangles but rectangles are not squares

If you read what Hillary ACTUALLY SAID verbatim, she said she never got emails 'marked as' Classified'' emphasis on classified.

It appears, technically, she is correct, and will claim she didn't perjure herself because she said 'Classified' as opposed to 'confidential.

t. Hillary campaign staffer

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/5/clinton-contradicts-fbi-again-classified-emails/

Yes, of course. What did you think all those computer screens were for?

Ok still who the fuck gives a shit dude.
see