Will he go the same way as Robin Williams?

Will he go the same way as Robin Williams?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/jim-carrey-showtime-series-kidding-michael-gondry-1202558804/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does he have a pug?

Was it autoerotic choking like the guy from Kill Bill?

>The pinnacle of your life's work is Bruce Almighty

>formely Chucks

>be rich
>can do whatever you want
>dude depression lmao

>not Ace Ventura

Kill yourself

>he thinks eliminating strife and perseverance is a good thing
lmao

Nope, he'll never an hero. He's way too into painting as stress/anxiety therapy so he'll be with us a long long time.

Protip: Carrey can actually act. Check out Eternal Sunshine and The Majestic to see his serious acting chops.

Im being very serious right now, if he plays his cards right and does a good McKenna, he will end up getting an oscar in a couple years.
Academy likes weird people who can act and he has TM on his side now, which is the biggest rival to illuminati at the moment(and they seem to be better)

Same goes for Lynch but not with an oscar. If he can make it work(which he fucked up with TP season 3) he'll make a classic in mainstream peoples eyes.
We'll see what happens with both.

>Believing that having so little self awareness and being as abundantly un-selfactualized at his age and with his resources to not find anything but the limelight and direct adoration worth living for excuses his depression and hypothetical suicide.

What moral relativism is this?

ace ventura is actually good whereas bruce almighty proves the shitty point user tried to make.

hmm.. wonder what his cock is doing right now

Every woman you've ever met in your life would fuck Jim Carrey. Right now.

If not for the fact he's famous he's fucking stupidly rich, can take them to any celebrity party, it'd give them something to lord over all their friends with.

Yeah, I think I can guess what Jim's little Jim is up to right now.

>even thinking bruce almighty was good aside from even mentioning it as Carrey's best work
Fucking neck yourself you idiot. Fucking offensive.

Honestly I still think David Carradine could have been killed by some other person or party.

Topkek

Pinnacle implies it was his best. Peak is a better word.

As much as I enjoyed Liar Liar, both Ace Ventura films, Dumb and Dumber, the Mask, though all of these probably only for nostalgia: the Truman Show and Eternal Sunshine were the only two genuinely good films he's starred in.

truman show and eternal sunshine were kino you pleb

Add the majestic and man on the moon to that and we've got ourselves a best of list.

they are both 10/10 movies. as is the mask. more than 99.9% of actors.

I hope he can rid himself of his guilt and STDs and start the next stage of his career. he is a very talented man. old age will be kind to him.

This here. How are people forgetting The Majestic and Man in the Moon?

Exactly this, the lovcraftian-esque imagery really made for memorable films

He is in character for his new show about a guy going through existential crisis
variety.com/2017/tv/news/jim-carrey-showtime-series-kidding-michael-gondry-1202558804/
>The half-hour series is titled “Kidding,” in which Carrey will play Jeff, a.k.a. Mr. Pickles, an icon of children’s television, who also anchors a multimillion dollar branding empire. But when his family begins to implode, Jeff finds no fairy tale or fable or puppet will guide him through this crisis, which advances faster than his means to cope. Showtime has ordered a 10-episode first season.

I see now. I made a mistake and apologize to