POST PEOPLE WHO DID NOTHING WRONG

>victim requested no jail time

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=FI9p6N8FFZI
youtube.com/watch?v=PDBiLT3LASk
stanforddaily.com/2016/03/21/brock-turner-trial-continues-in-second-week-of-testimony/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck does he always look like he just had a glass of milk without wiping his mug.

>gets plastered as a hobby
>tries to have casual sex with drunk sluts
>tries to have sex behind a dumpster
>keeps trying after the drunk slut passes out
>"nothing wrong"

source?

>tries to have fun with a girl exactly how society tells him girls should have fun

nothing wrong

>Turner was apprehended by two Stanford international students from Sweden

HE DIDNUFFIN MAN

We're all acting like niggers trying bail out this faggot

>waaah, it's not my fault I do something stupid, society pressured me to do it!

I didn't realize it was actually lesbian sex, since the only people who use this excuse have pretty pink pussies

How about you, user? You got a pretty pink pussy?

See this whole defending Brock Turner thing is just a bunch of people being edgy for the sake of it.
Now someone like Anders Breivik would be a better candidate as he was trying to serve the greater good.
Turner was being a degenerate and even knew he was doing something wrong by degenerates standards.
>victim requested no jail time
That's not how the judicial system works, what's your point?

Thank you. When Sup Forums goes full circle and literally become White Lives Matter. It's hilariously ironic and pathetic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory

>No one is responsible for their own actions

KEK

>That's not how the judicial system works, what's your point?
W-why not? If she doesn't feel he did anything bad enough to deserve jail time then why give him it? She was the only victim right?

>fuck equality under the law

thanks for your input

Lotta people out there crying, WHAT IF HE WAS BLACK? But they forget that if he'd been black the Swedes would have cheered him on

did the victim REALLY request no jail time?
i mean he did just finger her right, but jeez, if its true she seems like a pretty decent bitch, for a drunk slag...

Typical reactionary MGTOW bullshit, you like to think you're better than women but you whine twice as much

Men have agency, women don't, stop dragging yourself down to their level and start acting like you got a pair

China has declared Tzuyu a traitor for patriotism to her native country of Taiwan. We must protect Tzuyu from the evil communists!

they are 'setting an example'
if they let him go scott free just cuz she said so
you could claim all crimes as "victimless"

it must be great to be a woman when nothing you do can be held against you because youre a natural incompetent

>it must be great to be a woman when nothing you do can be held against you because youre a natural incompetent

How about you? Are you incompetent or are you in charge of your own actions?

source?

>they are 'setting an example'
That if the victim doesn't think she was wronged then you won't go to prison? What is wrong with that? The whole reason rape is wrong is because the victim didn't want it, but if she feels like it wasn't bad enough to be treated like a rape what is wrong with that? If someone steals shit from me and I don't want to press charges then no charges should be pressed.

>charged with 5 counts
>two were rape
>both rape charges were dismissed at preliminary hearing under a different judge on insufficient evidence
Keep in mind, Pre-hearings only have a probable cause level of scrutiny, not beyond reasonable doubt.

>female probation officer requests 6months custody, quoting victim as saying she doesn't want him to rot in prison.

>not legally a rapist
>sentenced to 180days in custody, three years probation, and lifetime registration as a sex offender
>dude who got plastered with a slut has his life ruined, and the country is outraged that a "rapist" got off easy

Is this real are you serious?

But I need the source to BTFO people.

Don't have a direct source. Learned about it listening to defense attorney Mark Geragos talking about the case on a podcast with Adam Carolla.

Because it's not just about the victim either.
Jail sentencing is a combination of punishment, attempted rehabilitation and maintaining the integrity of the law.

>being THIS libertarian
im not going to argue what "should" happen
but if i rob you, and you dont want me arrested
;the cops will still arrest me, that way it is irrelevant what you wanted, the only thing that matter is the LAW, cops enforce the LAW, not the whims of citizens, if they didn't enforce the law and appealed to your plea, then people would see this, in turn i could go rob someone and tell the cops, "he told me it would be alright" and now its just 'your word against mine'

give us the pod cast link and a time code.

>During the presentence interview, the defendant expressed sincere remorse and empathy for the victim. In determining an appropriate recommendation, this officer considered myriad factors, including the impact of the crime on the victim and the safety of the community. Other factors included the defendant's lack of a criminal history, his youthful age, and his expressed remorse and empathy toward the victim. Based on the aforementioned information, a moderate county jail sentence, formal probation, and sexual offender treatment is respectfully recommended

-- Monica Lassettre, Santa Clara probation official

Only this he's guilty of is not giving a fuck

>the cops will still arrest me, that way it is irrelevant what you wanted, the only thing that matter is the LAW, cops enforce the LAW, not the whims of citizens, if they didn't enforce the law and appealed to your plea, then people would see this, in turn i could go rob someone and tell the cops, "he told me it would be alright" and now its just 'your word against mine'

Cops ask victims of petty crimes all the time whether they want to press charges.

What they can't do is drop them after the fact, only the DA or equivalent can do that. They don't control the sentencing, that's up to the judge and/or jury.

youtube.com/watch?v=FI9p6N8FFZI

starts at 5:35

But the LAW only exists to protect the citizens.

he didn't have sex with her and he didn't "rape" her. If every man who fingered a drunk girl was put in prison, that would be 75% of the population due to how repressed everyone is. People typically are only able to fuck when they're both drunk - leftist identity politics and "sexual liberation" is just causing more repression - so get ready for the doubling down.

Regardless, this kid served what is (afaik) the maximum sentence for low level sexual assault, with no priors. He got out for good behavior on parole which is literally what every prisoner has the right to, even the worst offenders.

Every single leftist losing their shit over this should be put to a wall and shot. I am seriously ready to start killing leftists, it's clear you're all traitors who talk from both sides of your fucking mouth. No justice no peace (but we want extrajudicial gulags too).

Fucking die, scum.

therein lies the paradox of the state

if i get arrested for 'graffiti'
i will be charged for the crime by the state
, then they will ask wether the owner of the property wants to press CIVIL charges
i still get in trouble for breaking the law, no matter what the owner of the property says, or mabye its different in different states

>Every single leftist losing their shit over this should be put to a wall and shot. I am seriously ready to start killing leftists
Do it, please.

I want to turn on the news and see dead lefties.

Yeah he got pinned with a bunch of shit charges that were blown out of proportion but that doesnt mean that he didnt do anything wrong.
>Not legally a rapist
yeah but he's on the sex offenders list for sexual assault, which he did.

There are so many better cases where the guy didnt actually do anything wrong that Sup Forums could be focused on.

This wasnt a case where both had impaired judgement, it was a case of one person with impaired judgement finger banged someone who was passed out.
He is still responsible for his actions just how if she was conscious she would be responsible.
I swear all the people defending him are using the same circular logic that those dumb tumblr sluts who go on about drunk consent not being consent.

Dumb slut gets wasted and fools around with guy. She passes out while he's trying to figure out how it all works. She wakes up forgetting what happened. Two health nuts riding at 1 in the fuckin' morning proceed to SJW shame him and call campus security. Judge sees the bullshit and reduces the punishment to something more adequate. SJW Leaders find out and spread something they can bitch about for years knowing nobody will check "sources" before making conclusions.

MFW

>doesnt mean that he didnt do anything wrong.

I meant that more tongue in cheek. He served time and has been punished severely. Most people would take 2yrs in state prison over the sex offender registry. He has to live with that looming over him until he's dead. The public shouldn't be mobbing him like this.

>yeah but he's on the sex offenders list for sexual assault, which he did.

they were both heavily impaired. If he sexually assaulter her, she sexually assaulted him.

This

What he meant went right over your head didn't it Reddit fag? That's a rhetorical question, yes it did.

> Sup Forums is unironically defending a rapist

I sincerely hope you all get raped by demons in Hell.

>he didn't have sex with her and he didn't "rape" her.

I didn't say he had sex with her and I didn't say he raped her.

>If every man who fingered a drunk girl was put in prison, that would be 75% of the population due to how repressed everyone is.

Wonder what subset of that percentage fingered unconscious girls in public, behind a dumpster.

>People typically are only able to fuck when they're both drunk - leftist identity politics and "sexual liberation" is just causing more repression - so get ready for the doubling down.

This is pure, unadulterated bullshit. What you meant to say was that people get drunk to have casual sex with complete strangers because leftist r-strategists tell them that's normal. That doesn't make it a good idea and it doesn't give you a hall pass to do it. Like most of the faux-MGTOW fags on here, you'd rather drag yourself down to the level of the whiny SJW than rise above it.

>Regardless, this kid served what is (afaik) the maximum sentence for low level sexual assault, with no priors. He got out for good behavior on parole which is literally what every prisoner has the right to, even the worst offenders.

I don't care what he served for his crime, I'd put him to death for making shitty life choices. We don't need people like him in our society, he's the problem you're whining about.

>Every single leftist losing their shit over this should be put to a wall and shot. I am seriously ready to start killing leftists, it's clear you're all traitors who talk from both sides of your fucking mouth. No justice no peace (but we want extrajudicial gulags too).

Look out, it's an Internet Tough Guy.

He moved to my state.

{yous)

youll be one of the first

where?
i wanna go befriend him and his family and slowly redpill them

>rape charges didn't hold up in preliminary hearing

>rapist

back to Huffpo

SHART

youtube.com/watch?v=PDBiLT3LASk

Ohio bruh bruh

>I meant that more tongue in cheek. He served time and has been punished severely. Most people would take 2yrs in state prison over the sex offender registry. He has to live with that looming over him until he's dead. The public shouldn't be mobbing him like this.
Such is the nature of sex crimes, the argument here isn't within his case, it's with the system itself, some poor cunts end of on sex offenders for pissing in playgrounds at night.
Personally I'd take a 10 year sentence than sex offenders, but here's an even better idea, dont be a degenerate.
>they were both heavily impaired. If he sexually assaulter her, she sexually assaulted him
She was passed out, if she was conscious it would be fair game, I'm not some tumblrina that thinks women are void of responsibility

Did what I said go right over your head?

You all pretend to be better than whiny nu-male SJWs, but you're not. You see someone else on Team Whitey get nailed and it's all about the double standards. "BU-BU-BU-BUT WHAT IF HE WUZ BLACK" or "BU-BU-BU-BU-BUT SHE WUZ DRUNK TOOOOOO"

Fuck off. You're a man, allegedly. Don't fucking whine and don't fucking bring yourself down to the level of drunk sluts with daddy issues.

>some poor cunts end of on sex offenders for pissing in playgrounds at night.

That doesn't have anything to do with Brock Turner. It's not like Brock turner ISN'T being registered as a sex offender.

I couldn't read you drivel. You're to blind with you're racebaiting to bullshit too de the nuance of this case. He isn't a rapist, this shit was quiet literally blown out of portion by the liberal media to prove "white priveralge" is a real thing, which it isn't. The worst this kid should have gotten was a slap on the wrist.

Both him and the girl were blanked out drunk, they were consensually kissing and made their way outside, she eventually passes out, he doesn't notice, and starts fingering her/drying humper while also being completely shit faced. Not once did he penetrate her with his penis. The girl her self said she didn't want him to serve any jail, time. If the supposed "victim" doesn't want their apparent "rapist" to serve any jail time, then it's safe to say they don't feel like they were raped and this was all blown out of porportion.

It has to do with the standard in which people are appointed to the sex offender list.
The list itself is shit and should probably be changed, but we all know it's absolutely devastating, you can be on there for almost anything that can be considered sexual and illegal.
Everyone knows this, even Brock would of, he should of stopped and thought about the repercussions.

>It has to do with the standard in which people are appointed to the sex offender list.

who is arguing he shouldn't be registered? nobody.

> but we all know it's absolutely devastating

So why do people think turner's sentence was too light?

>Everyone knows this, even Brock would of, he should of stopped

This is not an argument against my position.

>mfw I still don't know who tf this is

>She was passed out
[citation needed]

Doe reported that her last memory was around midnight, and made telephone calls to friends shortly after that. A responding paramedic said she did not respond to a "shake and shout" test, but that she opened her eyes when he pinched her nail beds. When Doe vomited on the scene before being taken away by ambulances, she was able to cough/spit out the vomit on her own without assistance. In a January 19 report, the paramedic rated her as 11 out of 15 on the Glasgow Coma Scale.

stanforddaily.com/2016/03/21/brock-turner-trial-continues-in-second-week-of-testimony/

>I couldn't read you drivel.You're to blind with you're racebaiting to bullshit too de the nuance of this case.

Nice follow-up.

>He isn't a rapist, this shit was quiet literally blown out of portion by the liberal media to prove "white priveralge" is a real thing, which it isn't. The worst this kid should have gotten was a slap on the wrist. Both him and the girl were blanked out drunk, they were consensually kissing and made their way outside, she eventually passes out, he doesn't notice, and starts fingering her/drying humper while also being completely shit faced. Not once did he penetrate her with his penis. The girl her self said she didn't want him to serve any jail, time. If the supposed "victim" doesn't want their apparent "rapist" to serve any jail time, then it's safe to say they don't feel like they were raped and this was all blown out of porportion.

Again, I didn't say he was a rapist and I didn't make a commentary with respect to the sentence he got. I'd put him to death because he's a degenerate fuckwad, not because of what his crime was or wasn't.

>That doesn't have anything to do with Brock Turner. It's not like Brock turner ISN'T being registered as a sex offender.
>It has to do with the standard in which people are appointed to the sex offender list.

try to into reading comprehension next time

>So why do people think turner's sentence was too light?
A majority of people couldnt give two shits, sensible people would say it was just, edgy people think he didnt do anything wrong and stupid liberals follow the media and dont think at all.
Take away the media hype and present the facts 5 years from now, people would go yeah that was fair.

>guilt not proven beyond a reasonable doubt
>the public trusting fucking swedes

Literally the definition of false justice

The police don't care about civil charges, they have no part in that process except possibly serving papers depending on jurisdiction.

If you get detained by the police for committing a crime the police have the ability to ask the victim of your crime whether they want to press charges if it's something relatively minor. This is common in domestic violence cases, throwing a punch at a bar, etc.

literally dinnu

"Turner was a student athlete at Stanford University on January 18, 2015, when he sexually penetrated an intoxicated and unconscious 22-year-old"
Knowles, Hannah (March 21, 2016). "Brock Turner trial continues in second week of testimony". Stanford Daily. Archived from the original on 22 March 2016.
Herhold, Scott (March 21, 2016). "Herhold: Thanking two Stanford students who subdued campus sex assault suspect". San José Mercury News. Archived from the original on 3 April 2016.

The state of California and the feminist sjw Twitter crowd have made rapists out of us all. Who the hell hasn't gotten his finger sticky with a drunk chick? Also, didn't she give him consent to both get to 3rd base AND signal her intent to go home with him?

So she passed out...which I suppose voids her consent. That being said, isn't it awesome how every one of these cases has a 'wrinkle' of some sort that muddies the water? They cannot find a white male rapist to save their lives. It's kind of hilarious.

Yeah, it's hilarious, what's even funnier is they wouldnt be struggling for a black rapist but that doesnt fit their narrative.

>try to into reading comprehension next time

my bad, I always assume someone is at least TRYING to make a relevant point.
Nobody is talking about the sex offender list, they are bitching because turner isn't going to prison for 20yrs

>A majority of people couldnt give two shits
I didn't say anything about the majority

>Take away the media hype and present the facts 5 years from now, people would go yeah that was fair.

so then agree with me and gtfo my thread

>Doe reported that her last memory was around midnight, and made telephone calls to friends shortly after that. A responding paramedic said she did not respond to a "shake and shout" test, but that she opened her eyes when he pinched her nail beds. When Doe vomited on the scene before being taken away by ambulances, she was able to cough/spit out the vomit on her own without assistance. In a January 19 report, the paramedic rated her as 11 out of 15 on the Glasgow Coma Scale.
>stanforddaily.com/2016/03/21/brock-turner-trial-continues-in-second-week-of-testimony/

11/15 senpai.
>she was able to cough/spit out the vomit on her own without assistance

>Turner does as much time for rape as the average woman convicted of the same crime
>muh soggy knees

Does anyone have any good pics of her? I'd like to give her the Patrice O'Neal test. A scale of 1-30.

>my bad, I always assume someone is at least TRYING to make a relevant point.
Nobody is talking about the sex offender list
Apart from you who thinks he didnt do anything wrong
>I didn't say anything about the majority
So are you referring to what the minority thinks? Seems like a pretty mute point conveyed pretty poorly

>so then agree with me and gtfo my thread
I dont want to hear other opinions, you said that you dont think he did anything wrong, I said that he did and got punished accordingly. Keep in mind the law isnt meant to be fair to any party.

I can agree with you that he doesnt deserve 20 years jail time?

backtoreddit.exe

Someone please make one of those "Got Milk?" ads for him.

>How about you, user? You got a pretty pink pussy?

I think this user wants to fuck me.

Eye Opening Response
>Spontaneous--open with blinking at baseline 4 points
>To verbal stimuli, command, speech 3 points
>To pain only (not applied to face) 2 points
>No response 1 point

Verbal Response
>Oriented 5 points
>Confused conversation, but able to answer questions 4 points
>Inappropriate words 3 points
>Incomprehensible speech 2 points
>No response 1 point

Motor Response
• Obeys commands for movement 6 points
• Purposeful movement to painful stimulus 5 points
• Withdraws in response to pain 4 points
• Flexion in response to pain (decorticate posturing) 3 points
• Extension response in response to pain (decerebrate posturing) 2 points
• No response 1 point www.cdc.gov/masstrauma/resources/gcs.pdf

As someone very familiar with the glascow scale 11 is ambiguous and would unlikely constitute someone that was conscious.

Also paramedic response times are shit, a lot can change over that time, she could of been a 7 30 minutes ago when they called the ambo. But then again that could go the other way as well, she may of been a 13 or 14 at some point.

Why? Why do you defend this guy Sup Forums?

>Apart from you who thinks he didnt do anything wrong
Even if I did think that, it wouldn't have anything to do with public exposure. What I did say is the following, and I said it to you so you can't claim ignorance.

>I meant that more tongue in cheek. He served time and has been punished severely. Most people would take 2yrs in state prison over the sex offender registry. He has to live with that looming over him until he's dead. The public shouldn't be mobbing him like this.

>So are you referring to what the minority thinks? Seems like a pretty mute point conveyed pretty poorly
No I'm referring to what the lynchmob and its media accomplices think

Kek

I would say he was punished fairly, sex register and 6 months jail time seems about right.
The public will forget about this in two weeks, if theyre impeding on his legal rights he should call the police, it's not like anyones going to kill him.
In the long run his life wont be anymore wrecked if this never made it to social media.

>ywn pound a chick as Cerberus guards you

Regret is rape!

Right wing death sqwadz?

No, you're mixing up two different things.

The police may ask the owner if he wants to "press" criminal charges meaning does he have an opinion about whether government prosecutors should come after you. But government prosecutors can file charges regardless of the owner's wishes.

Totally separately, the owner could file a civil lawsuit against you. This would only happen if the owner believed you he was likely to get big money out of you and that you could afford to the judgement.

>There are so many better cases where the guy didnt actually do anything wrong that Sup Forums could be focused on.

I've got a story for you Sup Forums.

A couple of retarded preteen girls went on Omeagle and some random asshole showed them CP to get them to strip for them. They then reported this to the authorities in a place we never found out about,.

Somehow this got my brother put in prison for a week for no fucking reason aside from he had a VPN and some asshole had spoofed his IP, and it was thrown out a few weeks later when they found no evidence at all to prove their retarded theories against him. His only bail condition after that week was up? Sleep at his own house. No internet restrictions. All of the police and prosecutors involved barring the data forensics guys were fucking morons.

At least Brock actually did something. It's scary how easy it is to get thrown into turdtastic situations when you never had anything to do with it.

The justice system handled it. Now a bunch of SJW are going off the rails. It's like they forgot being a sex-offender and on the list is a life sentence in itself no matter how much money you have.