On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being not at all and 10 being the hardest, how bad will historians shit on pic related?

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being not at all and 10 being the hardest, how bad will historians shit on pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4sR0jm8C4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger/10

>history is written by the victors

Ask again in November.

Anyone have the inforgraphics of his legacy that show the sheer amount of debt spending and bullshit behind his agendas?

Indian Street/10

niggers will be all "WE WUZ PRESIDEN N' SHEIT!!!"

1. He's going to be viewed as an outstanding president who showed leadership and composure in highly partisan times, despite an insane congress for six years. Possibly the last good president America will have. He made the office cool again too.

What has he even done

got a nobel prize for being black

Gay rights.

first nigger president, worst president in history.

niggs are worthless.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4sR0jm8C4M

SCOTUS IS NOW POTUS confirmed

He is signing the internet away that is unforgivable.
Plus all his BS executive orders are pissing off all of Congress.
Not to mention there is still time for him to be arrested.
I'll say he gets a 4/10. The 2008 economic situation really fucked his chances of success.

7/10
They will hail him ass the king of all presidencies, letting all school children that blacks are capable of the same responsibilities as whites. They will describe him as the man who brought together racial tensions, fixed the deficit, brought prosperity to non-first world country, and other useless bullshit normies won't take 10 seconds to internet search.

Not saying I or many others believe that but that is how he will go down in modern history books unless something happens.

Under his administration this happened. Nothing more.

Obama hasn't done anything but infringe upon our rights. The President is supposed to look out for the people. That hasn't happened since Kennedy.

>infringe upon our rights
He's done a lot to support us gay folk. It's weird that you suggest otherwise. He's also gotten then economy in good shape and created jobs, which is the best possible version of looking out for the people.

Come on man he's just a figure head

I think he said that common core was stupid once.

>He's done a lot to support us gay folk.

He wasn't even pro-gay marriage until like a year before the court decision.

Has all the semen clogged your brain?

>he's done a lot
Name one thing
Not challenging the supreme Court decision doesn't count

I didn't think we could have a worse president than George Bush Jr. I was wrong.

It doesn't matter. His actual legacy is irrelevant - what matters is his image.

I disagree with most of his opinions, but his presidency was not the doomsday many made it out to be. 5/10

What has he done to influence this?

Literally has nothing to do with him

Basically " he didn't burn down the economy so he a good boi"

he a good boi he dindu nuffin

>LGBT bullshit
>telling his cops to stop doing their jobs
>crying in front of the world like a faggot
At least with Bill Clinton, you can say "nice".

Wasn't our GDP growth negative this year?

all of those numbers are fake

unemployment is over 30%

And I dont think that 'today' is September 5th, 2016

This image has been floating around for a few years at least