/trek/

Buddy cop series starring Dukat and Sisko edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEApeIv4UUE
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Jumper_(slang)
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Breast
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
discuss.fleetworkshop.org/t/worfs-chair-garden-chair/2081
youtube.com/watch?v=Hoydo6qAQ4Y
youtu.be/jfaic9mFhvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Charles "every hole is a goal" Tucker III

NOO WHY COULDN'T THIS BE REAL

yeah, was actually cheering.

"FUCK YEAH, NEELIX REKT-- oh fuck this."

>yfw they changed the Discovery back to last year's design and that's why it's barely in any of the teasers

never touch the ho of a bro

>not slaying Floxs denobulan wife in a rose petal bath
Whew

>Hey Sisko, I'm not takin' anymore of this shit from you. You know how much this little stunt of yours is gonna cost the station?

never touch the ho of a bro

He dun goofed

pls no bully dorito bandito

she looked too much like Phlox, it'd be weird

my best friend had a coworker who looked just like him, like separated at birth scary similar. we boned for a while and I always thought about him when I looked at her. it was wonderful, like he was there in bed with us the whole time.

are you a faggot or are you bashirfaggot?

>Don't worry, Benjamin. I'll talk to Nechayev, see if I can get her to loosen up.
>Dukat, why do I get the feeling that talking isn't exactly your plan?

>dukat and benji will never board a defiant and wreak havoc in the gamma-quadrant

neither I'm just here to shitpost about Harry Kim and talk about fuckin chicks that look like your best friend

say something nice about Harry Kim

even death couldn't stop him from being an ensign. he was really committed to that single pip on his collar.

the only time he got to smash he got pregnant

Harry was a nice prop.

yo is that molly o brien

Nah senpai, Molly was on an episode of Hells Kitchen

youtube.com/watch?v=vEApeIv4UUE

that's not unambiguously nice

>In July 2012, Lien was arrested for an alleged domestic assault.[16] In April 2015, she was arrested and charged with evading arrest, resisting arrest, reckless endangerment and aggravated assault in relation to a speeding offense.[17] In September 2015, Lien was arrested again for two counts of misdemeanor exposure in relation to an argument with a neighbor.[18][19] In February 2016, Lien paid restitution for a police cruiser damaged in the April 2015 incident, and the state agreed to a six-month deferral of the 2015 charges so she could continue to receive mental health treatment.[20]

>that arc where Sisko gets in the mind of a serial killer, begins acting more and more erratic even after catching him, and almost murders an innocent man before Dukat talks him down

>At a 2009Star Trekconvention, Jonathan Frakes simply said this episode "stinks."

the majority of trekkies hate fun, so history is re-written by actors and writers at cons to appease the majority

when you think about it this show dealt with a lot of lovecraftian themes

>lovecraftian

Deep Space Nine was a very lovecraftian show.

but TNG is the one that a lot of comic horrors episodes

that's sad.

She was legit crazy even in the Voyager days

kino

>memory
>fucking
>alpha

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Jumper_(slang)

>two counts of misdemeanor exposure in relation to an argument with a neighbor

do you think she flased her pusy

still not as bad as wookieepedia

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends

Were people outraged that Sisko was black the way they have with the new captain?

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Breast

Probably, trekkies are faggots. Peter Capaldi also went for the role, can you imagine how shit that would have been?

why?
there were tons of BLACK officers show in the movies and tng

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair

>based Capaldi
what the fuck, now I really hate DS9

idgaf about trek but it just seems interesting. the few times I watched DS9 I was impressed with Sisko's actor. Outside of 2-3 of the old films and the new ones I haven't payed much attention to trek

No, America wasn't as hysterical about race back in the 90s. We were approaching a colorblind, socially harmonious society.

>the few times I watched DS9 I was impressed with Sisko's actor
yeah, he fills that role quite well

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
>Memorable quotes involving chairs

>being blind is a good thing

classic libtard

*cough*

LMAO, glad we got that one cleared up

there are way too many memory shenanigan episodes in TNG

and not enough Ro episodes

wish theres blueprints to build one

But how close were we to actually seeing Commander Capaldi on the bridge? Well, a new interview with Deep Space Nine showrunner Ira Steven Behr suggests it was probably something of an outside bet, with the team instead fairly committed to finding Star Trek’s first African-American lead character.

“When [co-creator] Michal Piller started his insidious plan to bring me back into the fold – so sitting together at baseball games, when he mentioned it to me, he mentioned to me as an African-American captain,” Behr told TrekMovie.com.

“Some people say that is too specific and that it was definitely going to be a brown person, definitely not a Caucasian. They hadn’t necessarily locked in to that person being African-American.

“I actually have some of the auditions and some were sent in from England from some very good British actors. So they were covering on all fronts, but I think that was all just due diligence. It was always going to be a brown captain.”

as usual, good acting takes a sidestep for affirmative action

discuss.fleetworkshop.org/t/worfs-chair-garden-chair/2081

Some good pics to go off of

Post underrated episodes

No, people were only mad about it being on a station and not a ship. And also ripping off Babylon 5, but most people didn't know about that until a few seasons in.

what would be the other characters' roles in this Dukat/Sisko cop show? Like, the DS9 main and regular cast.

Odo would be the undercover cop. He'd have to do lines of coke and bust heads.

Worf would be kinda like Tacklberry from police academy

There's nothing wrong with it. Casting is always done with a predetermined look in mind.
>for this role we want a sexy latina
>for this role we want a fat balding italian
etc.

This is how casting works. They might look at some alternatives, but there is almost always a predetermined look they are going for.

"The Vulcan Hello".

;^)

Damar is internal affairs. He got suckered into it, believing that keeping corruption out of the force was a good calling, but after ruining the careers of many cops trying to do good despite stupid rules he hates it, hence his heavy drinking. He doesn't really care for the job, and since he and Dukat go way back, he lets him get away with minor stuff.

I like that, Damar would fit so well in a cop show

Yeah, his heavy drinking lends itself well to the show

>Benjamin Sisko is a cop, a good cop. He's about to get partnered up with the baddest cop in the Alpha Quadrant. Detective Gul Dukat.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hoydo6qAQ4Y

god, i want this to exist so bad now.

>Are you prepared for the death you've earned, little man?

>Benjamin, welcome to our squad. You don't mind if I call you Benjamin, do you? Of course not, we're all friends here. Benjamin, I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I understand, I'm a family man too. Nothing in this world means more to me than my wife and children. I would do anything for them, anything. Look now, we're moving into a bad part of town. The Bajoran part of town. I try so hard to take care of these Bajorans, but they never seem to learn the necessity of order and obedience. Tell me though, Benjamin, have you ever tasted Bajoran pusy? Would you like to? Come now, Benjamin, don't give me that look!

lel

>That's my spoony.

>little man
that always sounded creepy, was Lore a child abuser?

Why did Data become Brent Spiner/Lore/Noonien/Arik once he got an emotion chip?

No, he was pissed at the fact that Wes was the only crew member to recognize it was Lore, and mocking him for still being a kid. Sort of like a Scooby Doo villain.

youtu.be/jfaic9mFhvM

>we will never have a show with Wesley and his pals from the academy solving mysteries no one else can solve

/bestgirl/

where are the sausagelips

>it's another Det. Dukat gets served with a paternity suit episode

>smol saggy tits

>gets tits out to improve ratings

A real team player

I just find it hillarious that even tho he is starting a satanist cult he just can't keep it in his pant when he is arround bajoran pussies

LOL he just can't help himself...he even says something to that effect "you were so beautiful that night" or some shit

dukat is such a cool name
only cool thing about that faggy ds9

I thought it was a Jonestown reference, like the rest of the episode.

>ds9
>faggy

has she gotten rid of the implants?

>ex-partner gone dirty

Eddington did nothing wrong.