Do you think Lil Peep has a future in Television & Film?

Do you think Lil Peep has a future in Television & Film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOujzvtwZ6M
youtube.com/watch?v=1OW9K84EbU4
youtube.com/watch?v=J0Kt0hNwaCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who the fuck is this degenerate loser and why would anyone give him money/pay attention to anything he has too say?

Lil Tracy > Lil Peep

I'm not even judging the tattoos or clothes at all.

I can tell he's a legitimately retarded mouth-breather since his mouth is agape. Shit is signature, I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually illiterate.

He is dating Sup Forums's favorite tranny

Poor bastard

He's now forced to carry his penicillin around in a purse :(

This is a trains man?

Lil bo peep with a brand new bitch

>its a cooned out whiteboi rapper episode
wish they would stop making these desu

oh dear, just checked out his music...
>future
none at all

Looks like some sort of Antifa faggot.

is that Sup Forumss latest boogeyman?

lol no

Her areolas are fully exposed

Vanilla Ice is leagues above in terms of style considering the fuckers nowadays. At least he wasn't stupid enough to fuck with his face and get tattoos all over or extremely distracting facial hair.

she sold her soul to the devil!

BRICK IN YO FACE

youtube.com/watch?v=zOujzvtwZ6M

I got feeling he's that kind of guy who wants to look tough but he would sleep from one punch.

i dont understand something, try to help me here
when youve reached this level of white trash, why do you try to adapt some sort of black culture into it? wouldnt it be better to just go all the way 100% white trash, its much more respectable imo

Is that his sister?

Are all of these people Australian? What the hell is wrong with that place?

probably not

youtube.com/watch?v=1OW9K84EbU4

if you live in proximity to ghetto blacks the more you stand out the more they will bully you poor whites who adopt this style really just want to be left alone and fit in with their surroundings

the great white hope

Lil Peep the kinda nigga to admit he'd go down in one punch.

Some of his songs aren't too bad. He looks kinda like sodapoppin

riff raff literally had an impact in the film industry doe

he looks like a whigger version of Reggie Ledoux from True Detective

wow its almost like both the music and movie industries are run by the same kinds of people who promote the same kinds of narratives!

Talking objectly, stitches its the best of the four

Guys, what happened?

>""""""""""her""""""""""""""

>black people act like hooligans, deal drugs, destroy public property, refuse to get an education, live inpoverty, violence and crime
>get their music wide spread, movies about their culture, and artists wanting to dress and act like them

>white people act like hooligans, deal drugs, destroy public property, refuse to get an education, live inpoverty, violence and crime
>get called white thrash

Why is that? Befor you call me a Sup Forumsfag, I'm latino

youtube.com/watch?v=J0Kt0hNwaCE

he actually seems like a pretty honest and nice guy

>this is my relationship with my mom
>i'm like lisa just screaming mom
>whenever somethings going wrong with my life i call my mom

Hollywood.

Daddy wasn't around to hug the whore out of him

He's bi which explains a lot of shit

because user poor black people only do those things because of racism theyre victims who deserve props for just tryin to survive in amerikkka whereas poor white people are racist inbred retards who deserve what they get

What an ugly set of tattoos. Some are really beautifully crafted designs, but he just has childlike scribbles on his body.

>deal drugs, destroy public property, refuse to get an education, live inpoverty, violence and crime

latinos certainly love that too, you should know that more than anyone itt

>I'm here for the job interview

>another white boi snowflake
sam "million dollar debt" hydeous was enough

True that, but when we do this nobody calls us latino trash when we do it, it is kind of a middle ground between blacks and whites, because we don't get romanticised either

He fully understands what he got himself into but its just how he wants to live for better or for worse. He will have friends for life

when i found out last week that he was dating bella throne, i kicked myself for not thinking of it sooner. they are perfectly trashy and gross for one another.

If you think those are bad check out these

>He fully understands what he got himself into
he obviously didn't

He wanted to be a rapper, he didn't want to be a wage slave therefore he got tattoos on his face in order to encourage himself to stay away from conventional jobs.

you mean lil no?
ahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhaha

Post more Thorne

Let's not

I would love to suck on those tranny tits

what motivates people to make themselves look like that
he wasnt even ugly before