*nods casually while laughing* Alright, alright. You got me *still smiling*. Damn...

>*nods casually while laughing* Alright, alright. You got me *still smiling*. Damn. I heard French women were heartless but baby you're on a whole other level.
Everyone laughs even her and from there he has two options:
1) She fires back and he fires back with something light.
2) She goes with his joke and everyone stays happy.
Jonah was in the wrong because he couldn't handle the bants. Even in her apology she said that it was just bants so Jonah was just being a buzz kill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pnlPoPL940
youtu.be/S3-5e0OOLKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

>Alright, alright. You got me

Pretending to have a good sense of humor about a literal cuck joke in a public forum does not, and will never work.

>I am rubber you are glue

>Wait, why did I leave? Did I forget my money?

how many times are you spastics going to do this?

>implying a woman is a whore
You can't do that on television

>"T-Thank you mistress," he sobs under the crack of her riding crop, "I deserve this."
>the audience looks on in disgust
Yeah, sounds like a great rebuttal.

I can't see this working to be honest

>Ornella? More like Orgaylla XD

Why does Sup Forums keep pretending there haven't been at least 10 good responses to this? Are you that desperate for memes that you continue to lie to yourselves?

>two old men and a hotel room? is that how you got this job?

that's it, game over.

There is no come back. Johan got destroyed. A beautiful French woman humiliated him in front of a huge audience and called him a fat ugly loser.

It's simply the law of nature, there is no real way he could have come back from this.

Face it Sup Forums, you and Johan lost. And lost bigly. And you are none the wiser.

She won.

>Is that common practice in America? It would explain Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg handpicking you for Superbad!

>I like working solo anyway
done, there you go

And next days headline would be "NAZI ACTOR JONAH HILL GOES ON AN UNPROVOKED MISOGYNISTIC RANT"

but that doesn't work since she just said he was a fat, ugly person. she on the other hand fits the stereotype perfectly.

We're playing for the audience here. You really think they would have took his side after that?

No way, she's a lovely beautiful French woman with a quick wit and Johan is a blubbering fat Hollywood asshole. There is no way he could have gotten out of this with his dignity intact

>Ah ah, nice one, you are a real comedian! It's a shame you didn't work at Charlie Hebdo.

>yeah too bad it'll never happen

>You really think they would have took his side after that?
of course, they harassed her so much for what she did she deleted her twitter, and made a public apology. they would have loved that comeback from him.

>So I guess what you're saying is dinner tonight is cancelled?

>*pulls out glock*
...Oh I'm sorry, didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No, please continue. I'd love to hear the rest of this little fantasy of yours..EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP! What's the matter, cat got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before...what changed..?

Oh this?
>*cocks gun*

Yeah, this is normal carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first one you've seen, ma chérie

why is it so easy to think of comebacks as the girl, but hard as jonah?

>tfw its been nearly 10 years and your bros over at Sup Forums still haven't cracked the code

>You want to know my fantasy bitch? It's your face under my huge swampy ass. In fact, get under there right now. You won't be giggling with my smelly ass cheeks wrapped around your head. *BRAAAAAP* ha ha, sorry I couldn't keep that one in. Heh, you must have got the full blast of it with your nose pressed right up against my asshole. Footlong B.M.T with Sweet Onion sauce. Eat Fresh. Only I guess it's not so fresh anymore, ha ha. Hey you're a weather girl, right... did you predict these winds? *BRAAAAAP* Ooh another stinker! Surely you're used to it, living in this stinky country? *BRRRRAAAP* *PLFFFFTHT* You're a shitty interviewer, Ornella, but you make a decent chair. Guess we finally found a use for you. *BRAP*

There's this format of interview that asks "what is this or that person up to now?"
I want to see this done with the French woman and have her asked what a proper response to her banter would have looked like

It was cracked

>Are you married?

No
>Not surprised

Yes
>Poor guy

>good one. At least you're funny.
Beat this

This, Sup Forums is just shitposting at this point. Nothing more nothing less. Otherwise they'd admit defeat.

>yeah? well it's a good thing that you're a weather lady cause that's the only way you're gonna make it rain on your sorry ass cause ain't nobody else gonna make it rain in your ass, girl

>pulls out phone
>"Hey, Brad. What's up?"
>"Jonah! Just got off at LAX. Red-eye. You know how it goes. Anyway, man, what's going on? Why'd you call me?"
>"Yeah, I'm on this French show right now and Ornilla Fleury said she wants a threesome with you and Leo"
>"HAHAHAH. Ornilla Fl-who?"
>"Ornilla Fleury. Famous French weather girl? Brunette?"
>"I never heard of no Cornilla Flwhatever, man. But you can call Leo on that. Afterall, I'm a married man"
>"Alright, man. Just wanted to know if you were down. Drive safe, man"
>"Yeah, I'll see you later, bro"
>hangs up
>puts phone back in pocket

>I HOPE A MUSLIM SLITS YOUR WHORE THROAT BITCH

>Brad doesn't answer the phone
>Cucked by Brad IRL
Well done!

But she is married.
>aren't you married?
>yes
>yikes...well, uh, okay I guess

>All that buildup, and that's it? Just call me fat and ugly and get it over with.

Done. He owns his physical appearance with no insecurity attached, and takes the air out of her joke, which you have to admit, wasn't all that funny to begin with. The masses love an underdog, so he would win them over with this.

Why do incels think this is a good response? This bitch has dozens of guys flock to her everyday.

WE JUST NEED MORE TIME

crowd would groan, pull back, and pity him

Using more than 6 words as your response only proves you got btfo and are terribly butthurt.

Yes, but she's married to a muslim and reminding him of what type of whore he married might lead to something funny after the show.

>"You're a bit old for Leo, hun"

>but she's married to a muslim
nobody gives a shit, and you're going down a losing road by insinuating that dating a non-white makes you trash. Jesus, use your heads!

This. Every day we get closer

Not if its delivered with gusto. Louis CK did the same thing with a heckler who made an awkward joke about his balding head, and it completely buried the heckler.

OMG ITS SO FUCKING SIMPLE

>SUCC

>MY

>DICK

has she done anything else of notoriety or is being a total bitch her legacy?

>Now why would you say that? Why would you say that? Come here, *grabs hand* come here, why would you say that? Why would you say that? Hang on, its ok, wait,wait a second. What so funny about that? That's ridiculous. Do you like making less of people, is that it? Thats, thats really - no no, don't run away, don't run away; no, no i don't care. That is incredibly rude. I'm here giving you an interview, and answering your questions, and you say something really nasty. You're a jerk! You're .....You're a jerk! You know what, you're a jerk! You should be ashamed of yourself! Amazing...

>nobody gives a shit
He might give a shit that his wife is talking about her sex dreams involving other men on national television though. That was the point of my post, user. Use your head.

t. autist who has never carried a conversation

literally my fee fees

He was in France, there's no winning with those slimy fucks. They would laugh at an american no matter what, the only thing he could have done was offend all of them.

But femdom is hot af

this is about as pleb as it gets.

looks like you found it in some joke book from 1935

baka

>You've hit the wall, roastie. None of us would want.

Yea I bet you think hes going to honor kill her right?

prove me wrong first

>Yes, but she's married to a muslim

WTF, I hate Ornella now.

cringe

This rebuttal is flawless

how?

We found it boys. This is the one.

>prove me wrong first

If you unironically think that a comeback has to be less than six words to count, it's clear that you get all your knowledge about social interaction from Marvel flicks.

Right get this. What if he said.

no u

Surely she can't beat that

>this isn't how normie thought process works

>Yea I bet you think hes going to honor kill her right?
Do you really think that people wouldn't suspect him if her decapitated body ends up floating down the Seine some time later?

no u should always be considered an instant loss

wew lad

>so you DO fantasize about me having sex!

She has the higher ground. She's young and very beautiful and more than half the audience wants her. Jonah is fat and ugly and not desirable.

>Obviously i would go to McDonalds and get a Big Mac

>all this mental gymnastics

No, because normies talk a lot, and use a lot of words to say very little. If he had gone on a minute-long rant, then yes, he would come across as butthurt, but what I wrote takes literally five seconds to say, and she used like a minute to insult him.

"Oh no no...Jonah, not like that"
"No I think I'd prefer a cheese burger over you anyway"

What about "u mad"

>You say fantasy, but thats happened three times already. Luckily there was a subway across the street.

u mad makes you look like a child but may also trigger the opponent
It should just be used as a last resort

Why the fuck can't i find a SINGLE, A SINGLE link to the entire fuckin' show where this happened, all of them are 1:04 long.

>she used like a minute to insult him
She could've taken the entire show to roast him and would've turned Jonah into a suicide risk in the process.

If he re-iterates her insult (as vicious as it was to begin with) he implicitly admits he is hurt by her words and has to suffer this cunt's apology in the end anyway.

Be a fucking man, SHE DISHONORED HIS MANHOOD.

SUCC MY DICK. This literally shuts her up and puts him up a level.

What about "die Nigger die bam bam bam"

>At least my knees will win the Oscar for best supporting actor

was that so hard Jonah?

You just proved that guy's point.

Might as well throw in the towel

>suck my dick at least
*ftfy

You people are cringy as fuck

always here for this

is there a french equivilant of Ma'am? Does madame have the same negative connotation of age as Ma'am does here in the US?

Surefire way to BTFO any young woman is to refer to them as Ma'am, insecurity around age is universal for women.

"haha, that's quite the fantasy ma'am" in an cheerfully oblivious way would do it, it takes the no win situation and puts it in their court.

>Kek, I bet you worked at Chuck's
>What?
>I bet you worked at Chuck's Fuck & Suck, currently Sneed's.
>De quoi parlez-vous, Jonah? [Of what do you speak, Jonah?]
>KEK. Of course some roastie would never understand kino memes. Kek! ["Queque". Bien sûr q'une "raustie" ne peu pas comprendre les meme "quino"]
>Jonah, are you, ow do yeu say, "okay"?
>CHUCK'S SUCK & FUCK

>tfw i'm also fat and a girl from uni made a similar joke about me when i was sitting to a chad in class

This isn't a meme anymore. None of you can come up with good shit to say.

>At the very least you can suck it, right?

>Aww it's cute that you still want your teen crushes

how would the situation have changed if Jonah had been a chad?
youtube.com/watch?v=7pnlPoPL940

I was pretty nervous. It was my first time on French tv. I thought they'd show me hospitality and treat me like their guest. I could see that the woman was my attractive; she's not my type, but I could see it. I'm trying to keep a cool exterior, then she comes out with that "joke". I guess she was thinking that I would just laugh it off because she's seen me in comedy movies or whatever, forgetting that I'm a real human being and not some fat comedic punching bag. I think I could have laughed off just about any other "joke", except the one where she makes me out to be a literal cuck. I don't know man. I guess I'd spent too long posting cuck memes on Sup Forums, so that when I was made out to be a cuck on actual television it disabled me for a moment and I just felt helpless, cucked.

> i bet that wouldn't be the first time you spent a night in a hotel room with 2 men

youtu.be/S3-5e0OOLKQ

one of the better comebacks here but the french don't look down on sexual proclivities as much as americans do - probably would've fell flat

Boom. Done deal. Now how do we save Ben Affleck's bit on Bill Maher?

jokes on you, she has alreadya muslim bf

>one of the better comebacks here
He actually responded something very similar and was mocked all around the world for it.

Is that true? If a french father walked in on his french daughter getting Eiffel Tower'd he'd apologize for intruding?