Enjoy your Redpill

In the next few weeks there will be a false flag cyber attack that will be blamed on Ruusia. This will lead to the DHS taking over the elections along with the electronic voting machines. They will steal Trump's presidency and give it to Hillary.

Hillary will then push the missile shield closers to Russia's border and invade Syria. She will bomb Aleppo and kill many Syrians and Russians.

Tensions will rise to the point of nuclear exchange. Hillary, Soros, Rockefeller, and the Rothchilds will ride it out in a certain bunker deep beneath the Swiss alps code name "Womb of Artemis"

Our days are numbered, enjoy it while it lasts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JVw_mPvYcDM
books.google.com/books?id=yeVIiku9vTUC&pg=PA1&lpg=PA1&dq=trouble in the multiverse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not happening

Screen capture this.

It will absolutely happen.

If it happens, then it'll be a civil war in the US.

What the fuck is the point of threads like these? Is this x rollplayers that got lost going to their board?

Not one prediction thread has even turned out slightly ok - always leads to either shit posting or 404ing.

Here's that screencap you requested

Here's something that has yet to be proven wrong.

***JEWS ALWAYS WIN***

>x rollplayers
Sup Forums to be more precise. They have Happening threads all the time, and whenever they think they've used enough official names, locations and buzzwords they bring it to Sup Forums

I have a boner to pick with 'er

INCLUDE ME!!! I believe!

Where can I find more like this?

lmao

>InB4 mods delete this thread and we have a repeat of last night.

This is the "womb of artemis"

It's the deepest underground tunnel in the world.

Several miles in length and under an entire mountain range.

It would take dozens of direct nuclear bombs to destroy it.

Here's the opening ceremony, Merkel attend as did other world leaders.

youtu.be/JVw_mPvYcDM

No I want more skeleton babes.

So the womb is real shit what if user is right.

Here you go, enjoy it while you're still breathing.

That is one thicc skeleton.

It was never meant to be opened

"Trouble in the Multiverse" page 410
>"may the womb of artemis remain unopened for all eternity"

books.google.com/books?id=yeVIiku9vTUC&pg=PA1&lpg=PA1&dq=trouble in the multiverse

>false flag cyber attack that will be blamed on Ruusia.
>Hillary will then push the missile shield closers to Russia's border and invade Syria. She will bomb Aleppo and kill many Syrians and Russians.

This will backfire harder than annexing poland

Thats literally a satanic ritual ayy lmao

I apologize if it's too much to handle.

I'm not doubting it could happen.

But it all seems incredibly convoluted. Why spend the last couple years riling up nationalists, the only people who could possibly be brave and stupid enough to revolt. Knowing you plan on wiping out the better part of humanity anyways.

Also, what the fuck good is wealth if there is no one else around but the wealthy? What good is being an elite if there are only elites?
It makes no fucking sense to want power so you can eliminate the people you have power over.

Believe it or not a nuclear war won't kill everyone off.

There will still be a billion or so survivors

Lol thousands of nukes will fly off. The earth will be a giant shit hole.

Yeah but when the elite come out intact, I would imagine the billion people who just saw the horrors of fucking nuclear war would probably not listen to anyone anymore.

You can offer them essentials for their subservience I suppose.

hah, I would crucify someone who had a stash just for lols if I survived on the surface and came across their bunker.

Most of those nukes are aimed at the same places, and 90% of those places are launch silos that require 3-4 splashes to actually be destroyed.

The main goal of a nuclear war is to destroy the enemy's launch silos and production facilities in preparation for a ground invasion. If nukes are launched, they will land in cities that house major ports, on silos located far from population centers, and on military bases or naval fleets.