What the fuck happened to bill?

What the fuck happened to bill?

he's always been a hack, fuck back to plebbit

so epic.. damn....

I don't understand, what makes this wrong?

If all you have to offer as a counter is "hurr common sense retard" then you don't actually have anything to counter.

nothing, what happened is you became a bitter brainwashed moron

>waaah a science advocate television personality is saying things that hurt my feelings
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, snowflake

Glad to see the president agrees with him.

There are no differences in race and gender they are made up concepts. An aboriginal woman is the same as an Eskimo man. White children on the other hand need to be pumped full of estrogen mimickers and kept in satanic rape dungeons, the science is settled on that matter.

Shekkelstein gave him a new contract and a shabbos goy doesn't ask questions, he complies.

Kekistan disagrees

Races exist

It's factually incorrect and any study of DNA among human races is heresy.

XDD IT'S FUNNY BECUZ IT'S A TOTALLY TONE DEAF APPROXIMATION OF POLITICS YOU DISAGREE WITH

>Race and gender aren't real but racism and sexism exist because I say so. Also we have to protect minorities from evil white men even though race and gender don't exist, also start fucking children.

Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

This makes no sense at all since our genes specifically tell us what hair/skin/eye color we will have in us....our ancestry is also a factor of probabilities of diseases.

This statement is total bullshit. Anyone with half a brain can see this.

How many Mexican illegals did Trump decide to keep in the country?

>what is bone marrow transplant compatibility

>dude lmao race is only about skin color

A billionaire businessman and real estate mogul is actually part of the "system"? I am SHOCKED simply SHOCKED.

Sing that song about your gaping used up pussy again.

These guys need to hurry up and get classified as the separate species of homo that they are so that they can get the proper treatment and care that they need.

Honestly, this is bullshit and he's just memeing an idea which is debatable even from a scientific point of view.
I'm not a racist actually and I disagree with a lot of the shit Sup Forums memes on a daliy basis. But I also agree with some of it to an extent.
In this case, race is genetic. There are literally combinations of gene strains that determine what race or species you are. Not because we have DNA inside cells it means we're the same as a dog. Doesn't matter we're all made of stardust. So is shit.
As for the racial controversy... of course races are different, you fucking shits. People are differet, have different tastes, likings, aptitudes, strengths and weaknesses. In those differences, there is variety and variety is good. SJWs forget about it though and push the "we're all the same" bullshit meme and "le racemixing" which ultimately destroys variety and individuality.

Um?

He's wrong. There's really no such thing as the white race. All other races exist and have been historically oppressed by whites.

Nothing, he just does what (((they))) tell him to do.

>I don't understand science: the thread

Legit question: where did you end your science education? High school, I would assume, based on your posts, as the general education biology classes don't cover much genetics.

A race is a very strictly defined term. It means a genetically and geographically isolated subgroup that interbreeds exclusively with itself.

Race is not about
>well they look a bit different and I can't give blood to them! Different FUCKING race!
That's just not how it works you fucking mongs. You're using the colloquial definition of race and conflating it with the scientific definition of race, which is the one Nye is using.

Nye is right: from a scientific standpoint, there are so separate races of humans. Had the Age of Exploration not happened, there might have been in a few hundred years, but we started interbreeding and traveling on a global scale, so by definition, there are no biologically distinct races of humans.

Not that I would expect you to understand that, but hey, the best I can do is lead the horse to the water. I can't get you dumbfucks to drink.

jew brackets: for when you wanna seem like you know what's REALLY going on behind the scenes, but all you have to base it off of is the ramblings of a tibetan cake decorating forum

tfw you're a biologist and you laugh your ass seeing brainlets discuss things they don't understand

Fuck off no one supports Trump anymore

t. first week of bio 101

>loosy racial groupings
what do racial groupings have to do with individual cigarettes?

If there's no such thing as race, then how can I be racist? :^)

>Sup Forums getting triggered into presenting their finest bowl of freshly picked cherries

>if I post poorly researched infographics that I downloaded from Sup Forums with links to sites that don't exist, that means I'm right!

Seriously, why do people do this? Do they think it makes them look like they have the science on their side? It doesn't take a very smart person to realize that the majority of what is in the image is bullshit.

Note that they never link you to someone who's is actually a well-known expert in the field, or to a source that is large and reputable. It's always some shitty grad student study done 2 decades ago with awful methodology, where if you massage the facts just right, it looks like it supports their views--and that's if the link they provide works at all, which it almost never does.

How unabashedly unscientific can you get in an effort to appear smart and rational?

Everyone knew he was going to be just like everyone else in Washington once he got elected, he just talked shit during the campaign to get Cletus excited.

You're retarded

i dunno what you're talking about man, only the most ideologically unbiased and factually accurate information is contained in infographic dumps. they're a totally valid thing to base your worldview on!

>Dude we're all identical lmao
Seriously, these idiots have no remedy.
>Does race exist?
The hell it does, you dumb motherfucker. Race is also the product of nature's experimentation and your precious evolution mechanics, it literally creates different variants to adapt different environments.
>Does that mean niggers are inferior and muh white race is aryan supremacy?
No, you fucktard, it just means we're all different and we all have to find a way to coexist peacefully in this planet because we're all fellow living beings in the end.

Again, see how the sources are nobodies and the facts are highly manipulated from the original source?

Also, please note that the skulls in include 2 skulls that are casts of ancestors of humans, not actual humans. Apparently, the person who made it originally, even while cherrypicking as hard as they could, could not find skulls that properly illustrated their """point""" well enough, so they fudged it by making the skulls of the "lesser" groups actually sub-human ancestors, rather than an actual skull of a human.

And even if those skulls were all human (which, again, they are not), what user is basing his argument on is fucking PHRENOLOGY, an idea so stupid that it was disqualified as stupid pseudoscience back in the 1800's.

>defensive smuggying when somebody jokes about the typos in your REDPILLZ folder
lol

>you racists don't have any arguments or sources
>i don't like your arguments so I'm going to ignore your sources

and now you're questioning phrenology?! THESE LIBRULS TRULY HAET SCIENCE!!!

Political prostitute.
What else do you expect from someone who had a Disney show?

this can't be real can it

>one guy burns his hat and posts a pic
>TRUMP SUPPORTERS EVERYWHERE ARE BURNING THEIR MAGAS AND JUMPING SHIP ITS OVER FOR DRUMFY

If he cucks out on his signature issue, yes. He will lose the next election. But by now you should know about clickbait.

Yes race is is made up concept, it actually is different subspecies or whatever the fuck, just like with dogs or cats.
Differnt dogs have different traits and intelligence, but all can bread with all other dogs and produce healthy offsprings.

Is Abo same species as white? No it isnt, but just like dogs of differnt species or cats of differnt species breeding will produce healthy offspring.

I was talking about the amnesty for illegals he now supports not the hat burning

5 is the new 6

>you racists don't have any argument or sources
proofs I said this?

Oh wait, you don't have any, because that's a strawman.

>i don't like your arguments so I'm going to ignore your sources
That's also a mischaracterization of what I said.

What I actually said was that the sources for these types of infographic redpill dumps don't actually go anywhere, most of your links are dead, the information is highly cherrypicked when it can be sourced, and the sources you have are very weak. That means that the majority of the content, rather than being supported by strong scientific research, was made up by some bozo with a high school diploma who spent a bit too much time on Sup Forums and forgot it was satire.

Generally, for a source to be considered strong, it must be replicable, have good methodology, be peer reviewed, and it helps if the information is being published by an expert in the field in a reputable journal, rather than some no-name grad student posting their shit to their blog or to Christian Science Monitor or some other bullshit site.

He says no amnesty or chain migration. Reporting that doesn't get as much clicks though.

I always just hoped Trump would destroy the system ao that we could get something new tbqh

Humanity has so much genetic diversity that in some cases you don't need to use race you can just use subspecies.

*farts in your face*

That is the essence of your argumentation. In the meantime you have no evidence for your own position whatsoever.

He's a liberal cuck.

Thank god trump won, we can start to change the identity of this country again.

I have no evidence for my position? Really?

Just because I'm not posting stupid-ass infodumps with shitty source online doesn't mean that there isn't a strong scientific consensus that supports what I think.

In fact, I think what I think because there is a strong scientific consensus supporting it.

If you want me to, I can link you sources that are actually reputable from experts in the field of genetics on the subject. I just don't particularly want to, because I know that you're not going to change your mind, so that just wastes my time and yours.

There's literally nothing I could say that would change your mind, because you aren't thinking about this rationally. Why would I make the effort to try to convince you when you very firmly believe what you believe, and there's really nothing I could say and show you you that would change that?

>If you want me to, I can link you sources
do it fag. Now.

>waltext
>adhom
>empty promises
>self-righteousness
I notice you're not posting any evidence.

I'm surprised he still hasn't deleted this yet.

Any idea what the name of this article is or what year it was published? Im interesting in reading it

It kinda looks like they just compared one or two specific genes rather than entire genomes...

He won't reply, because he can't argue his side, and he's scared of the thought that he might be wrong. So, he hides behind the fantasy that he easily could prove you wrong, but won't, because reasons.

What if I IDENTIFY as a race, Mr Nye?

They also throw in some shaming for good measure.

>Any idea what the name of this article is or what year it was published?
The citations are right there in the image.

The citations are at the bottom of the image, my man.

Don't bother. You know as well as I do any good source would simply be "mainpulated by (((Them)))". That's the crux of their argument, it's not just misguided racism and fear, it's a deeply psychological illness and paranoia. It's undefeatable. These people NEED this difference between races to exist, so they can be fat losers sitting at their computers and still feel vaguely superior to those more successful than them.

It's their obsession with Chad/Tyrone all over again, sexual inadequacy because women choose these "inferior races" leads to infographics like the above (laden with typos, really? You're going to make a "scientific" infographic and you don't even proof read it?) because they know most people give only a cursory glance at heavy scientific materials.

They're just pathetic, man. Stop getting baited.

So are male and female interchangeable? Can a male become a female? Because that's some of the shit Nye has put out there

Called it

right, thanks. Im hungover and in a bit of a brainlet state

Would love to see him try to answer that.

As long as it's not WHITE, goy!

False equivalency, nobody said gender doesn't exist

if we are all one race then we truly are all niggers

I shame pathetic fucks like you because your "information" is dangerous, whether you would ever do anything about it from your computer or not.

I dunno if you think it's funny or you're legitimately 13 or whatever, but this shit is really believed by some people, and it leads to violence and hatred of entirely innocent and kind people.

There's nothing different about you and a black man. Period. It's all made up in your head. He's a human being, with hopes and dreams and it's honestly really scary and sad that you don't understand your brothers.

You need to be shamed, because proving you wrong doesn't work and leaving you alone is not an option.

didn't infowars start burning trump hats now?

>tfw trump is a democrat now
>tfw house and senate going full dem in 2018
>tfw we get a bernie style presidency after all

Whenever they can't win an argument they psychopathologize their opponents. It's a good tactic to use against whites. We're morally introspective enough for shaming to work on us.

What is the problem with the below statement?

>muh whites disappearing

Yes, because racially, whiteness is recessive. Given enough time, the pure white man will disappear. Who will inhabit the earth then? (((THEM)))? It will still be your children, and your children's children (assuming you breed), and it will hopefully be less about the color of one's skin and more about the content of their character. How the fuck is this a bad thing?

Innovation, technology, medicine, these things will flourish after we die. Why are you clinging so desperately to the idea of "whites surviving"? Nature herself refuses to side with you.

Genetically speaking no, there is no strict definition of race. Most serious biologists don't think it's a useful term and only use it because normie plebs in society regularly use it and won't understand their papers unless they do.

>here's how Bernie can still win

What did you mean by this >f you want me to, I can link you sources
?

>tfw the human race will be more beautiful in the future

>we

You're not even fully white. I bet you've got something besides pure caucasian blood somewhere in your bloodline. That of, upon seeing the impure line of another "white", you would immediately disown them.

The cool part is we don't have to defeat you logically, you make that impossible when you ignore the facts, but we don't have to. Time will erase you.

see

someone post the image. You know the one

If that was true, we should already be gone.

>itt people who don't know the difference between a social construct and a scientific term

>because some people have bred interracially, an English Royal is the same race as and Australian aboriginal

hot as fuck dude you might be gay if this is your argument

Not the same guy Cletus, sorry, there's a lot of us. :)

I'm posting a beautiful biracial person and arguing that the human race will be more beautiful in the future as a result of more interracial sex. What's the issue?

>You're not even fully white.
But I thought race isn't real, user - and now you want to go down the purity spiral?