REDDIT RUMORS: Joe Biden to replace Hillary due to "health concerns" - IT IS HAPPENING

Do you think it is happening?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/51cutb/rumors_joe_biden_to_replace_hillary_clinton_due/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/4qhb98/wsb_weekly_herald_idiot_canadian_trader_hailed_as/
youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU
realchange.org/biden.htm
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-21/calling-goldman-joe-biden-says-he-s-ready-for-a-job-interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>reddit.com

GET OFF MY BOARD RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You best hope not. Biden would probably win because he is more likable.

The only reason the race is close is because Hillary is such a shitty candidate.

No, because the ballot is fixed at the state level and they can't just put someone else on it.

It's Hillary or bust for the Democrats.

You're going to see some serious shit.

I wouldn't even mind. Isn't Biden pro gun rights? I think he's a cool guy.

Agreed.

Ridiculous nonsense. She'll last months if not a few years. She doesn't need to survive her term.

ITT: we come up with a trump nickname for biden

FUCKING THIS

I am reasonably confident Trump can beat Hillary (polls be damned) but I would be genuinely concerned about Biden v Trump.

Would you let him sniff your loli?

Right. Plus Biden doesn't have the corrupt past that Hillary has.

Trump would have a lot harder time coming up with attacks on Joe Biden than he would Hillary.

That's why I was so glad Bernie lost the primary, because Bernie probably would've won the general if he won the primary. Democrats were stoked for him, whereas they are lukewarm about Hillary.

Im a democrat who's voting for trump bc hillary is an absolute scourge to the american lifestyle. That said if biden takes over he's got my vote.

>reddit
>rumors
listen user, i think those guys can be fun, but let's not accuse them of being on the inside
reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/4qhb98/wsb_weekly_herald_idiot_canadian_trader_hailed_as/

Fuck off back to plebbit faggot.

Stop muddying this peaceful board.

>Hillary dies a week before the election
post yfw

They had their chance before September. They're riding or dying with Hillary Clinton. Unless you know she dies.

No he is not. He's the "why do you need an assault weapon, just buy a shotgun and fire a warning shot from your balcony" guy. When hickok45 feels it necessary to make a video about how wrong you are, you know you're a retard.

those darn redditors losing trump the presidency

Baretta Biden, coming to take your guns away

>/r/The_Donald

10/10 source nigger.

What is even the point of that reddit link? The thread is empty and has no information or replies. It's just a statement with a photo, your "source" is so irrelevant that this whole thread is redundant

Did he give her a concussion with a sex toy as well?
youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU

Too late to make a difference

Men are decided on trump or not and all she has is the woman turnout card

Plus this would validate trumps statements and show that they are all lairs

>Do you think it is happening?
It doesn't matter. The deadline for filing has passed in more than half the states.

Biden literally has videos of him creeping on children.
It would be insanely easy to demonize him

Wouldn't Kaine be nominated instead?

I don't think they can get it changed legally at this point.

>can't change the ballot this late
>hey remember how you nominated this woman and she picked a VP where in the event something happened, he'd be president? Yeah, well we're gonna use this different guy instead lol. This totally doesn't look bad on us.

Complete nonsense.

Biden would be entering too late now.
Could he win? Sure
Will he be bringing in numbers to match and beat Trump?
I doubt it.
Even the black voters are "woke" enough to see that if a black Democrat isn't making things better for them, another white guy won't do shit for them.

>mfw she dies and decomposes on stage while holding a speech

Reddit, don't act you're welcome here.

There have been presidents who died in office and the vice president took in.

Biden can't just "take over". It doesn't work like that. If hillary is out, the democratic party wouldn't be able to recover and bernie would run third party.

Biden is a moron. He'd lose even harder than Hillary.

Bumbling Biden.
Babbling Biden.
Jabbering joe.

she takes off her mask to reveal her scales

Babyfucker Biden

dead son

Jesus you're working hard as fuck to make this rumor stick, northcrane.com

Yeah but that's nowhere near as bad as all the corrupt shit Hillary has gotten into.

Plus they would probably bring up the videos of Trump saying he would date his daughter.

No Biden

She's dying Anons.

You sick bastards don't realize that the more you talk about it the worse it gets.

You're deliberately helping to make this happen.

>Hillary faints during debate
>Trump catches her just before she hits the ground
>his face when the camera zooms in

This is why Trump supporters who hope HRC croaks are retarded. Hillary is the best chance Trump has to win the election.

die bitch Illary die bitch Illary die bitch Illary

something that he can say on TV like kid-dideling biden

hey guys
imagine 2 weeks before election night, trump and clinton have their one and only national debate.

Trump triggers Hillary so badly, that she begins to stutter that she ends up collapsing. the media plays it off as trump being to cruel and sinister to be president, and Hillary gets the pity votes and wins.

>yfw you realize they've been slow playing this "health issue" once they new The Foundation was compromised.

WAAAIITTT WHAT ABOUT THE DEMOCRATIC RUNNER UP?

YOU REMEMBER? BERNIE?!

Baby Butt Bangin' Biden

Biden would be Bill Clinton 2.0

Literally voting for Obama again

How can you even be a Democrat and browse Sup Forums wtf is wrong with your brain

Biden would easily crush Trump, it really wouldn't be close. Just the sheer relief alone of having another choice would help him phenomenally.

To us maybe. To the general public, being a pedophile is the worst thing you can literally be.

Jumblin' Joe

Pædo-joe rolls off the tongue.

Tim Kaine is the nominee for VP. How the hell would Joe get the nomination when Time Kaine is there just for this scenario.

That's kinda the point m8

But there's no evidence he is a pedophile, only that he gets a bit touchy.

There is a lot of evidence for Hillary's corruption though.

Would that even work at this point? The whole idea behind Trump's campaign and the third party voters this election is that nobody trusts the media. Just about everyone knows that the media has overreacted like crazy towards Trump and lied like snakes about Hillary.

Those digits

HIDIN' BIDEN

>linking to reddit

off urself my man

>polls be damned

Polls are samples of the electorate. If Trump wasn't underwater you would be citing them as proof of his good chances.

Creepy Joe.

oh user senpai, the vast majority of people in this country still listen to all that and don't give a fuck if anyone points out their lies. if anything, they just try to make you look crazy for pointing it out.

7.5/10 made me kek good

maybe... UNfortunate son

Quads fucking have it

stupid fucking nigger white power. idk

what are ((you)) even doing

I'd actually accept a slightly smaller chance of Trump winning for the alternative to be Biden instead of Hillary. Biden has some positions I don't like, but he's generally a good guy and can be trusted to do his job and not push some crazy agenda.

Its trueeeeeeeee!

Boring Biden
Beta Biden
Slimin' Biden

Even though I would prefer Trump, if Biden were to somehow come in and win I'd deal with it. It's better than that demon Hillary. She would completely and utterly DESTROY this nation. I wouldn't want to go outside anymore.

Grand Molester Biden

Well both Clinton and Trump seem not fit enough for being a president. They're both old fucks that live on pills.

And neither is Biden younger. Not to mention Biden doesn't strike me as a bright person or good negotiator. He failed miserably during his last mission to Turkey.

STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS
STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS
STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS

THE MORE YOU TALK ABOUT HER FAILING HEALTH THE WORSE IT GETS!!

THE MORE YOU CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT SHE IS ILL THE WORSE SHE WILL GET

STOP TRYING TO SABOTAGE HER ELECTION YOU POLTARD SCUM!!!

I HATE YOU ALL!!

I hope she does die. That bitch is fucking horrible.

>northcrane source

This faggot soliciting his shit here still?

All you Trump-supporting dead-enders are in complete denial.

Hilldawg starts out with 263 safe electoral votes. Only needs to win one of the 12 swing states, almost all of which are leaning her way anyway.

I understand Trump supporters tend to be undereducated, but please for the love of nigger read up on electoral votes and how they can turn even a dead heat into a blowout.

you do realize the ballot access is past deadline in like 45 states? biden can win maybe 20 electoral votes if he is lucky.

Trump's medical records claim he is in perfect health and he doesn't talk pills of any kind.

Biden is probably prone to make more gaffs than Trump. I mean ffs he pointed out the guy who had the nuclear launch codes during a press conference

I found this anti-Biden piece from 2007, we should probably be digging dirt on him in case Illary has a heart attack during the debates

realchange.org/biden.htm

Yeah Biden is insane and the "Biden is cool" meme makes me sick.

Uncle Bad Touch

confirmed

Wtf I'm voting hillary now

Please read up on what voter turn out is.

Only states like California and New York are "guaranteed" for her, many vote democrat by single digit margins. Wisconsin and Michigan are really fucking close now.

Thats it, you turned me into #mentallyhill now

>"in theory of they did this"

fuck your false happening

really activates the frontal lobe desu desu senpai

>Biden is a problem
He's literally El Rato with none of the personality and fire
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-21/calling-goldman-joe-biden-says-he-s-ready-for-a-job-interview
He's a Wall Street shill just like them all and will burn if Hillary gets replaced.

>medical records
>issued by their own doctors
Obviously their own doctors can only tell the truth.