French Revolution

What's Sup Forums's opinion on the French Revolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPbTSFIbdK8
youtube.com/watch?v=AZOBaQnDPX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_Monument
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a huge fucking mistake since the future of france now belongs to shitskins and mudslimes...

July 14 best day of my life

What in the shit is the "code civil"

fedora faggotry

READ A TALE OF TWO CITIES ABSOLUTE FEMINIST FILTH I THOUGHT I WOULD VOMIT WHILE READING THAT FILTH

CHARLES DICKENS MORE LIKE CHARLES DICK IN THE ASS OR FUCK ME IN THE ASS WITH YOUR DICK CHARLES OR PUT MY DICK IN YOUR CHARLY ASS DICKENS

Believe it or not, it's French for civil code.

They overthrew the old order, and ensured that Europe would turn to atheism and bottom up rule. This is the reason why multiculturalism and amorality are modern values. This is the reason we can't have nice things.

>we can't have nice things
Mega cringe

TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK YOU BLITHERING IDIOTS

SEE THOSE FACES?

NOTICE THEY DONT HAVE A CLUE IN THE WORLD, LIKE GOLDFISH. LOOK AT THE SHEER LACK OF HUMANITY IN THOSE EYES. LOOK HOW THE FACES CONTORT, THOSE LIPS IN SUCH STRANGE SHAPE AND ANGLE! LOOK AT HOW UTTERLY STUPID THOSE WOMEN ARE AND LOOK! JUST HOW SURE OF THEMSELVES THEY ARE. JUST HOW CERTAIN THEY CAN BE.

I meant why in the hell are people carrying that shit around like it holds significance?

It's time for a new one apparently

>the French Revolution?
Which one?

Because it does, it was literally established by Napoleon.

American education, everyone.

I confirm.

I like you. You're funny.

HAHAHAHA

The beginning of the Fall.

>bitches holding the 2009 civil code of France
Expect me to know why a bunch of retarded women are acting like they're holding the Declaration of Independence. Not my fault Napoleon couldn't give his shit cool names you favela monkey

It sounds way better in French, you ignorant Detroit nigger.

Absolutely Degenerate.

funny-man

I confirm, it sounds amazing.

Monkey wants to be French! Awww how cute.

Rage of SJW. Literally.

Maximum damage control because you embarrassed yourself in front of everyone not knowing what "code civil" meant, when it's literally two words from your own fucking language just reversed. Had to be A FUCKING SLINGSHOT.

Now fuck off.

cuisson dans le pot, la cuisson dans un pot

Necessary evil, pushed the world in the right direction unlike Russian revolution

Shit was fucking crazy.

1 and 3, not attracted to the middle one

i am now 26.7% sure down syndrome started when some humanoid got boned by a orang

All the 18th century is very feminised. (see Les femmes savantes, molière). That's a sign of decadence.
The French revolution was something inevitable.
Not a choice. Also, Just after the revolution, Napoleon actually, bring back the nature of France. Look at the photo. Napoleon would deport this whores.

>What's Sup Forums's opinion on the French Revolution?

whores and traitors taken over

Robespierre and the C. of Public Safety were red-pilled as fuck, a very natsoc people that would have protected French culture

This man would have stopped the revolution

Ah, les cygnes assez beatiful oui . Vraiment un homme de sensibilités merveilleuses

the French Revolution singlehandedly ruined western civilization

thank you for popularizing Ochlocracy you dumb frogs

There never anything inevitable.

You shouldn't support american russeu readers in their efforts first of all

Kek the favela monkey thinking I'm samefagging

completely overrated
less important than the American Revolution in every conceivable way

people only pretend that it's so important because Napoleonic Europe set the stage for 19th Century nationalism and militarism which led to WW1, but that's just Napoleon. You can't credit the French Revolution for giving the world Napoleon. If that's the case, then you have to credit the American Revolution for allowing the French Revolution

comment vous dire , dyke massif

Where it pushed us? In attempting to be equal, pretending to be free?

Check out the Mad Monarchist's videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPbTSFIbdK8

Set in motion a chain of events that has destroyed Europe and her traditions forever.

badass. kill the monarchy, kill the aristocracy, only then can the people be free. just look at britain, canada, australia, any country that has monarchs, they're all fucking cucks.

>Monarchism

oh la poitrine douce ne dis pas qu'il est si, oh poitrine douce Je ne peux pas aller

Better than being ruled by Obama.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZOBaQnDPX0

oh la poitrine douce ne jamais aller pas!

That's funny because they claimed to "complete" the French Revolution. When you read about the events more in details, about the massacres and the vendeen genocide, there's a lot of similarities, even down to the words used.

Have you read Rousseau's social contract? It's pretty much the USSR.

Swapping monarchy for the burgeoise

Sup Forums is this le bonnet rouge ?

Sup Forums is that le bonnet rouge ?

sheesh, give it a rest

>Republicanism

He's partly responsible for it, he heavily centralized powers which made it much easier to tumble. Read Tocqueville

Je t'aime tellement...

He knew what it meant. But the biggest takeaway is a nigger from the Amazon sucking the dicks of French culture. Why don't you stick to kidnapping and fucking trannies you monkey.

>any form of government

>What's Sup Forums's opinion on the French Revolution?

They had the right general idea messed up the specifics

Waterloo, promettent de vous aimer pour toujours plus
Waterloo, ne pouvait échapper si je voulais
Waterloo, sachant que mon destin est d'être avec vous
Waterloo, enfin face à mon Waterloo

Sure, you'd rather have me look up to American "culture", right?

France rapidly transformed into a democratic and secular society with freedom of religion, legalization of divorce, decriminalization of same-sex relationships, and civil rights for Jews and black people

Tealy makea you think.

The internet is for English-speakers.

maximum samefagging

>Kill everyone who more powerful and rich than you, that's make you free

Are you a nigger?

Despicable and degenerate. The Republic was the first step on the road to modern Marxist leftism

je vais vas te faire encule dans le nigger cul

>maximum samefagging
Yeah dude?

Sure thing, kid.

The programme of dechristianization waged against Catholicism, and eventually against all forms of Christianity, included:

destruction of statues, plates and other iconography from places of worship
destruction of crosses, bells and other external signs of worship

the institution of revolutionary and civic cults, including the Cult of Reason and subsequently the Cult of the Supreme Being (spring 1794)

the enactment of a law on 21 October 1793 making all nonjuring priests and all persons who harbored them liable to death on sight

So progressive. Pol really very, very leftist board. The more I watching it the more I realise that all you mofos, including fucking Hitler, is a bunch of fucking commies under different seasoning.

It's to early to tell.

No but you're definitely a cuck.

Monarcucks. Every fucking time.

All you beta bitches defending aristocracy and monarchy would be so honored when one takes his "Right Of The First Night" and fucks your new bride, and so proud to raise his bastard child as your own.

Fucking no self-respect having monarcucks, kill yourselves.

>destruction of statues, plates and other iconography from places of worship
>destruction of crosses, bells and other external signs of worship
>the institution of revolutionary and civic cults, including the Cult of Reason and subsequently the Cult of the Supreme Being (spring 1794)

Wow that almost sounds familiar except it happened much longer ago and the people behind it called themselves something that started with a c I can't quite remember though

Yes, that is very accurate brother, congratulations on your final red pill.. It's hard I know. Hitler destroyed what was left of of Authentic German culture.. Well, it's sad really.

>"Right Of The First Night"
First of all, that wasn't even a real thing, but the legend about it talks about feudal lords doing this... not the monarch.

fucking ignorant rebel scum yankees, someday we will bring you back under the Crown.

>Right Of The First Night
there is absolutely no evidence that ever existed you republicuck

That has literally never existed.

sheeeit dad

''''Enlightenment'''' era autism, just like the american revolution

>"Right Of The First Night" aka droit de cuissage
>real
Look at who hasn't ever open a book

It was a mistake. Vive le roi.

Why the fuck you gotta behead that sexy little thing Marie? Why not make her give you head?

Let her eat dick.

t. Alberto Barbosa Jr.

>American humor

I'm just surprised your "joke" didn't involve someone shitting over everything at some point.

>Right Of The First Night

Nice pop 'history' there, john green

Idiots you dont realize the French revolution is why masturbation is seen as something ok today. It is the source of our degeneracy and nothing is more degenerate than masturbation

Brazil education everyone

God dude you're getting bent the fuck over right now

Yeah the French were the ones who inaugurated Western Degeneracy. If it wasn't for that stupid revolution we would have values and our Monarchy would still exist, there would be no race mixing and we would be at least 80% white because we would not have centralized international organs dictating how we should think about everything.
There would also be no fucking Trotsky building the term racism up.
Shit man they have ruined everything.

>we

?

best sex ever

Complete faggots. Either revolution.

They didn't call it the "Reign of Terror" for nothing.

Also based Swiss mercenaries who defended the French King in the legislative assembly building against hordes of proto-Burnouts to the last man. Pic related. Link related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_Monument

Made me laugh

t. Mohammed Sayyid al-Stockholmi

Based Brazil bro but arent monarchies basically globalists since they all intertwined.

Everyone but me gotta learn sex is bad

There was a point where they would be either overthrown or would cope I guess. But they were not trying to actively destroy our cultures anyway, maybe they used to colonize other countries instead of bringing others to colonize yours.
Maybe it all got messy enough people just felt like whatever, let's let them colonize ours.

I'm pretty sure that if you were a poor commoner living under the hereditary rule of a bunch of spoiled rich kids you would think the French revolution would be a good idea.

It would only feel that way if the kids were actually spoiled, which was almost never the case.
>pic related actually