Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pyOVTGZb8k
youtube.com/watch?v=NHe01umfUBI
youtube.com/watch?v=r6L3JTVCUgY
youtube.com/watch?v=_XAGhBXpRn4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja-oPED0Am8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twas a good episode too
i heard BW got bought out by nelvana. i severely doub thteyre going to let it continue to actually earn its pg rating unlike everything else slapped with it nowadays

Didn't Fredarator sell it to a company that wants to "child-friendly" it up?

If they just remove the swears I don't see why it can't be child friendly already.

>Used to watch this every week on Nintendo Video
Ah, memories...

That line really fucked me up when I first watched it. Like that's how girls banter with each other and it's gross and not funny.

remember when we were kids and the occasional 'pissed' was fine?
remember when we were told tolerance for the common man's tongue was going to go up, not down?

I'm sorry you live in a trailer park.

Shut the fuck up you dumb liberal nigger

>it was literally too real for you

I don't have the proper reaction image for this statement.
I don't think I ever will.

>ywn get cucked by a giant demon worm

also the focus on relationships between characters.

This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever read. Congrats

You know that kid who voiced Catbug is probably too old to do it now

You sound like a pussy

This post is autism, but it's autism that I can relate to

How much is this Puppycat's fault?

you sad sad little fag

I miss it too

:(

/r9k/ the post

It was leading towards cuck drama so I'm kinda glad it's over

at least it got a proper ending

not really
remember, Bee and Puppycat got it even worse than this show

they did not even get a full season

Bee and Puppycat was an abortion from ep1

You sheltered little freak.

What's Marceline doing on another show?

>remember when we were kids and the occasional 'pissed' was fine?
No, I don't remember that at all.

What an absolutely amazing painting about an amazingly mediocre show.

You must be 18 to post on this website

Enjoy the fact that she isn't paired with a piece of gum.

You sure about that? Last I checked it left us on a cliffhanger

At this point I would take Bravest Warriors over Adventure Time anytime (pun intended).

It sickens me that there are actual people allowed to post here who don't remember this time

Grew up in the 90's and as far as I can remember parents were batshit about swears.

A guy I knew once couldn't go to a baseball game because he said "crap".

Animators and writers used to get away with a lot of shit because censors and parents weren't paying attention, but language was not among it.

Not yet, but he's getting there. The last time I heard his voice pop up, it was noticeably deeper, but still pretty childish.

instead she is paired with a Mexican

you really think that is an improvement?

considering all the stuff they were implying about the future earlier, it worked as a finale

Chris gave-up his future with Beth to become the ultimate being
The rest of the team was able to defeat the Aeon Worm, thus preserving the timeline

that is how we prevent Sup Forums from becoming an echo-chamber

Hey Arnold said pissed a few times.

he was baby grizz
also i think a whole season is done but theyre holding it back until bee and puppycat finishes? like they dont wanna compete with themselves or something retardled like that

as did Salute your Shorts
the point is words that used to be fine are not supposed to get MORE restricted. it's supposed to go the other way. like how 'sucks' was really forbidden back then but became fine.

I find it hilarious that parents are so up in arms about swearing meanwhile kids on xbox live are saying far worse shit.

wasn't that show dropped because they blew their entire budget?

This post was a joke, right?

>character of mine already has very similar hair and ears to Plum
>worried this will get big and people will think she's a ripoff
well i guess there's no worry of that anymore

.........Brandon?

no
who dat

>A guy I knew once couldn't go to a baseball game because he said "crap".

youtube.com/watch?v=-pyOVTGZb8k

seriously
what baffles me is why people forget what things were like so recently ago
it's not even an issue of stubbornness, people act literally as if extremely recent ways of thinking have ALWAYS been the case, and act genuinely surprised when they watch very recent media. how did the liberals or whoever destroy MEMORY?

Terrible deflection, Brandon.

I remember Helga saying "crap" and "freaking". Never pissed though. That's like a higher tier of PG swear.

What you mean like dialog on Regular Show? They sneak in the occasional swear with no problems.

So pissed Frederator decided to put all their cartoons behind a pay wall. THEY COULD JUST MONETIZE THEIR DAMN VIDEOS!

alas, those episodes have been edited in rebroadcast
piss in the sense of urine is, or even 'oh piss' in the expletive, but pissed off isn't. never has been. Someone probably has the former on their list and doesnt realize the latter doesnt count

I don't.

i dont know who that is, man. the only brandon i know on Sup Forums is the guy that always whines about streams, i guess, because there's a recurring thing in the fox sunday night streams reprimanding him. didn't take someone like that for an artist. which character of his has hair like plum's?

So did they get pregnant?

no but beth went off to shave her pits with a laser razor
and i found the inclusion of that fucking amazing and a key point in what makes this series great. and that's from a guy who doesn't approve of shaving

Guys
it's always been Wankershim

Yeah what a weird place it was going.

Well played.

Every single reply to this post was literally me, I honestly don't know how I haven't been banned yet.

so what happend after they beat the aeon worm and what happened to chris? Like i lost track of this show

meh I don't it was kind of shit to be honest

This is me again, I was lying. That post was funnier in my head, I don't know why I typed it.

I think it actually ended right there.
Like really, Federator really just...stopped making shit.
Like, remember Bee & Puppycat?
TONS of episodes just ROLLIN' out aren't there?

good riddance

season 3 will at least happen, and im sure we'll have it on mega the night before each episode airs so idgaf about them stupidly releasing it for cash.

It has a better outlook than adventure time or su

>bee and puppycat
Wow i forgot that was a thing as well

whenever a seemingly great startup-ish thing fails like this despite making all the right choices, and conciously avoiding the dumbass shit the big companies do, I start wondering if this is one of those 'auto industry sabotaged the dude trying to make cars that would last 20 years and all take universal parts' situations

You ok, user?

hey, i mean, we've all done this, right? I've done... something similar

Suburban mom's and Christian Parents are and will always be the OG PC Police

keep trying, you'll be right eventually

No more episodes? Jesus fuck

Whats Fredarator or whatever doing now?

>'auto industry sabotaged the dude trying to make cars that would last 20 years and all take universal parts' situations
So complete and utter fantasy?

youtube.com/watch?v=NHe01umfUBI

youtube.com/watch?v=r6L3JTVCUgY

youtube.com/watch?v=_XAGhBXpRn4

Mostly this.

i mean, maybe. it sounded plausible, and I know the technology is certainly real.

The only thing I remember about Nintendo Video were Kirby and Dinosaur Office. Did they ever put Bravest Warriors on it?

There are cars already built to last 20+ years and universal parts are just impossible. Even COTS solutions are usually modified.

i think his idea was to REPLACE existing cars, not make parts that work on all of them

Impossible. You could not efficiently produce all the types of cars needed with a single design for each part. If anyone attempted this he only sabotaged himself.

>all the types of cars needed
In case you haven't noticed, all we NEED at the moment is fewer types of cars.
but i know diddly fucking squat about this and it's just a half-remembered thing from at least 15 years ago, that was ABOUT a time even older than that.

What a damn shame. Small time animation labels really can't breath in this kind of environment can they? Even if they put out a bunch of garbage at times.

>we NEED at the moment is fewer types of cars.
No, we do not.

they're suffocating themselves. as far as I can tell nobody else fucked them over

>Argument destroyed
fuck

Oh really now? I have not touched Cartoon Hangover since maybe the last Bravest Warriors episode. How bad did they fuck themselves?

Well I saw that. I figured they did so because they were desperate or something along those lines. But maybe they just never had any standards to begin with.

So can anyone tell me if this show and bee and puppycat dead? seems like they dropped off the face of the earth?

BP is having the kind of scheduling issues that imply someone in the production is really really bad with timing. like either lazy or just can't make decisions. Considering it's a fucking 5-minute show, I dunno.
BW was specifically held back until after BP finished its original chunk of episodes, as if contractually bound

woah. thanks user. thats what I needed, thanks for being helpful sempai.

Oh I member!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja-oPED0Am8