Is Mel Gibson the most redpilled person in Hollywood? Is this why he only has a job when he directs a movie himself now?

Is Mel Gibson the most redpilled person in Hollywood? Is this why he only has a job when he directs a movie himself now?

>In a 2003 interview he questioned how the Nazis could have disposed of six million bodies during the Holocaust and claimed that the September 11, 2001 attacks were perpetrated by remote control.[1] He has also been quoted as saying the Second Vatican Council was "a Masonic plot backed by the Jews".[2]

Apparently he also built his own Cathedral and has his own priest to conduct Latin Mass because he believes Vatican 2 was a plot by the Jews to destroy Christianity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/05/mel-gibsons-hacksaw-ridge-gets-10-minutes-standing-ovation-venice/
youtube.com/watch?v=lP6rNyr_hvM
youtube.com/watch?v=h7ewh5k5-gY
youtube.com/watch?v=OCRZZ7F7kbY
pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
youtube.com/watch?v=BVZsf-9b1m4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's redpilled as fuck

I fucking love Mel "These Kikes Are Why I Don't Have 20 Oscars" Gibson

Braveheart, The Patriot, and The Passion are some of my favorite movies. He really knows how to make violence both emotional and awesome at the same time.

He's got brass balls

His father was the only undefeated Jeopardy champion. He knows.

he was right on all three of those things, how did he know so much in 2002

>Be Australian
>(((Hollywood))) ruins your career because it can't handle the bants

Praise based Mel

indeed. pic related.

cant wait for his new movie

Yes. Have another redpill on the house
youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc

Love his movies. Fuck the jews of hollywood.

>Apparently he also built his own Cathedral and has his own priest to conduct Latin Mass

proof

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/05/mel-gibsons-hacksaw-ridge-gets-10-minutes-standing-ovation-venice/

They hate him but they can't help but love him too.

>Apparently he also built his own Cathedral and has his own priest to conduct Latin Mass because he believes Vatican 2 was a plot by the Jews to destroy Christianity

Very likely. I know Catholics that have this view, the rise of so-called modern Catholic prophets around the world claiming that Jesus or Mary told them the Catholic Church has been compromised. Such warnings have been going on even before Vatican 2 though.

> not realizing Mel is a bluepilled false flagger and secretly a rabbi

kek wow, this guy seriously directs the greatest films. No wonder Jews hate him, he's better than them at everything

I'm already prepared to cry at this movie

Best part: He hates Jews & He's a Christian

POST RARE MELS

he doesn't hate them at least not Sup Forums tier, he just don't suck their cocks and dont play games on their terms

this
Jews hate getting out-manora-ed, especially by Christians

>No wonder Jews hate him, he's better than them at everything

That's not that hard. Jewish hollywood is built on nepotism and it's obvious in the plummeting quality of it's films.

Top kek bro, have you not heard his drunken rant about the kikes? He literally said "they started every damn war in history."

youtube.com/watch?v=lP6rNyr_hvM

Me too.

>Hollywood
>Redpilled

Suuuuuuure

Mel Gibson hasn't been able to get work in Hollywood for over a decade.

Coincidentally, he also hasn't made a bad movie in over a decade.

Mel's beliefs about Catholicism isn't all that uncoming. He's what they call a Traditionalist Catholic, or a Sedevacantist, which in latin means something like "see being vacant."

Sedevacantism is the position, held by a minority of traditionalist Catholics, that the present occupant of the Holy See is not truly pope and that, for lack of a valid pope, the see has been vacant since the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958.

>tfw you want to shout 'gas the kikes' in the middle of the airport but don't

Easily. I'd love to get drunk and tear up the town with Mad Mel.

Mel Gibson is a hero, a patriot, and a true Christian surrounded by a sea of Jew-schlong sucking satanists.

Incidentally, jewwood if getting increasingly mad about you guys not spending enough to see propaganda, sorry ((movies)), take for instance Adrien Body's "Septs of Shiraz" doesn't it moves you mah persecution?? Don't like it?? Open troat a big wider, here goes another one

Thing about being drunk is, sometimes you say stuff you don't mean & sometimes you say stuff you don't want people to know.

His forearms are massive

I'm surprised they haven't put a hit on him, seeing how popular even his "problematic" films were.

fucking kek
>dont ask me about my powerlevel, beta

The Passion is one of my favorite films, thank you Based Gibson.

How can one men be such a god?

Braveheart and Apocalypto are both candidates for the desert island.

Passion of the Christ is the most important movie made in God knows how long.

He got shit for that film because of how he portrayed the Jews as evil satans and made the Romans more sympathetic.

I remember it being packed for weeks though at my theater

>[2]
I love him, but it's a shame he can still be so silly.

Everyone in Hollywood is redpilled, they are at the heart of the beast, they see what (((they))) are up to everyday.
They're just smart enough to keep their mouth shut and play along.

This.
Also, its a parish I guess not a cathedral. Its not super big.

>Passion of the Christ is the most important movie made in God knows how long.
Bah dum tish?

the movie Jesus of Nazareth in 1977 did the same
the romans didn't see a reason to punish Jesus but the jews wanted to make an example of him and pressured PP to do it. I thought its common knowledge that jews were evil

This

Is The Passion of the Christ better than this?

youtube.com/watch?v=h7ewh5k5-gY

that's because both of those movies are based and respect the source material greatly

Isn't that what actually happened though? According to scripture or what have you.

Pilate just wanted them to fuck off, I thought anyway.

Ad lasd I druly see!

Fuck I love Mel

did everyone forget his voicemails?

youtube.com/watch?v=OCRZZ7F7kbY

"Drunken words are sober thoughts"

He is proto-redpilled and you know it

Ho-ly kek!

my sides

Must be that Holocaust gene, the one that lets them remember stuff 25 years later and it was real in their minds.

Aussie shitposting at its finest.

Not bad, dude. Really not bad.

Based AF. Why isn't he a meme?

are you retarded? you don't actually think these theories come from the internet, do you?

That's exactly how it was though . It's impossible to make an accurate movie about the crucifixion of jesus without being "anti semetic".

goddamn i hate those fucking scum

Mel "the kike destroyer" Gibson

what are some others?

I heard it got a 10 minute standing ovation at Cannes

The Jews can't keep Mel down

Being a celebrity must be a fucking pain in the ass.
>mfw no thanks, I'm fine

He looks even more like a bad motherfucker with all that gray. Gray is a sign of a man that has seen some shit, and doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Yes, don't forget also that when Pontius Pilate washed his hands and said the blood of this man is not on me, the Jews in the crowd yelled "LET HIS BLOOD BE ON US AND ON OUR CHILDREN".

There's a reason why Jews are hated everywhere and have been killed relentlessly ever since Jesus' death.

They cursed their own people

hacksaw ridge looking fire

>the romans didn't see a reason to punish Jesus but the jews wanted to make an example of him and pressured PP to do it. I thought its common knowledge that jews were evil
Is that 100% true?

"You're an embarrassment to me," Mel tells her at one point. "You look like a fucking pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers, it will be your fault."

Jesus of Nazareth is a pretty great movie, amazing acting performances all around

Mel tells Oksana: "How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so fucking nice." He warns, "I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

Yeah I remember it that way from the gospels themselves. It's been a long time since I've read the bible though.

Interdasting

If I was still Catholic, I could sympathize with this idea. pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

Gas all paparazzi holy shit what a bunch of leeches on society.

yes

>You will never have a beer with mel and talk about the jews

>breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/05/mel-gibsons-hacksaw-ridge-gets-10-minutes-standing-ovation-venice/
Soo... he made a full fledge film out of that Forest Gump scene where he rescues half the jungle population while looking for Bubba?

Ehhh... okay.

The craziest part is that this isn't a shop. The absolute mad (max) man.

On the cross, Jesus, the Christ, called to the Father to forgive them, saying they knew not what they did.

That's his father

Thought I'd leave this here:
youtube.com/watch?v=BVZsf-9b1m4

This is common knowledge

Australians are God's gift to the world.

His new movie has had raving reviews even from the most vicious of Jews.
It must kill them the guy is so talented and wealthy enough even the hollywood kike mafia can't shut him down...

This. It would be awesome to get drunk with hI'm and just rant and rave about Jews all night.

good one satan

This. I don't believe in their positions but attend a FSSP parish.

Nigga what new movie. I love Mel "I hope you get raped by a pack of wild niggers" Gibson.

yes
at this time it was a roman province governed by PP
since Jesus declares himself Son of God and therefore king of the jews he devided the population and the high ranked jews feared to lose power. they told PP that if he doesn't want to see civil war he should do as they asked and crucify Jesus

Fucking kek, Straya!

Can't watch this because I'm at work. Can anyone give me the lowdown on what he tells the Papparats?

>jews' narrative is they get everywhere because of meritocracy yet they are desperately trying to eradicate meritocracy from the governmental apparels and even private companies
Something doesn't add up, ya know.

He was a dreamboat, OMG.