YUUUUUUGE NEW POLLS: THE DONALD SURGES

It's happening guys, it's really happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MI16E_QG3ec
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton-5834.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ohio

Maga someone said last month he would lead till the election after labor day and it's looking good right now.

>Amon Amarth
Muh nigga.

?
It clearly says Donald J. Trump.

No it's not. Hillary is gaining an even bigger lead right now.

Hillary is a hacking crooked lyin mess.

Is this real?

As a yuge Amon Amarth fan I fucking love this

Yup, his official Twitter even tweeted it

No, according to the polls, she's been steadily dropping and Trump has been steadily rising.

No all the attention towards her is negative. Health, foundation, corruption, etc. Whereas Trump has both negative and positive aspects.

What the fuck is Trump doing only one point higher in fucking UTAH?

It was rinsed penis

Literally this morning on fox some black chick said
>they said they were going to have this wrapped up by labor day. Clearly they are behind. Is it time for Trump to change strategies? It's not working.
This fucking nigga

mormons and mitt romney

Mormons are cuckservatives

Mormons.

>inb4 that one Canadian faggot makes 40+ posts in this thread

BABY BECAUSE IM FREE

FREE FALLLLLIIINNNNN'

Mormons and the government owns the rest of the land.

1 point up in UTAH??? that is fucking terrible. also these polls have sample sizes of like literally 100 people so take them with a grain of salt. they had him up in new hampshire by like 16 ffs just a few days ago if you really want to see the bullshit these low sample sizes cause

Keep 'em coming lads.
We may meme Trump into the presidency yet.

>Trump barely winning Utah

Mormons and their wife's black sons could decide this election...

LANDSLIDE

So these polls haven't been added to RCP? Because they're showing a gain of .1

Motherfucking Mormons.

If Mormons lose Trump the election, time to declare a genocide of those cultists

That's the issue with running a campaign where the entire focus is on the other candidate. If you end up having some bad press, you kind of have to come out and do something good to offset it. Hillary doesn't do that. It's been over 250 days sine her last press conference, and whenever she does appear in public, she starts coughing or laughing maniacally, or scolding white people when black people shoot cops.

they are pretty worthless polls that have a sample size of 100. why would they be added when they literally have almost no weight?

>trump doing THIS WELL IN RIGGED POLLS

lmao the landslide just keeps getting bigger

Of course Trump is winning.Hillary is literally Satan.

>MFW Unitologists vote for Shillary

Praise Kek
It is right to praise Him

Lmao that would be hilarious if Trump won a bunch of swing states but lost Utah and that cost him the election

>citing fivethirtyeight for no reason
they had nothing to do with those polls.

I know it's cancer, but theme for the rising God Emperor.
youtube.com/watch?v=MI16E_QG3ec

If the polls are rigged, do you honestly expect them not to rig the election just as much?

ALL PRAISE ALTMAN!!!!

>Colorado
>New Mexico
>Not blue

God you're stupid

Still don't believe that even 40% are voting for Hillary. Im sure it's at least 75% for Trump. Im from Florida, im a 38yr old white male and to this day i have yet to meet or know a Hillary supporter.

Filth. There's a Church of the LDS two blocks from my house and they don't even put up a cross on the chapel's apex.

That has reversed recently. She appears to be regaining her lead.

I think he is doing much better:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton-5834.html

You have to be careful though. I'm from PA. We experienced the same thing in 2012. There were hardly any Obama signs out, a lot for Romney.

And there were a lot of energetic Romney supporters and he drew huge crowds here in my state. He still ended up losing.

Trump supporters are more energetic, no doubt. But a lot of Democrat voters aren't enthusiastic but will still show up on election day. Negroes are well known for doing this.

Mormons consider political correctness sacred.

Trump came out and called them on possible rigging and also a bunch of people including trump's election observers are watching so it would be extremely hard for them to rig the election

Floridabro here too. Dude, I haven't seen a single damn sign, bumper sticker or known/heard/seen a person saying they're voting for Hillary.

I have traveled all across the state this year in the last few months and it's a fucking LIE that the media is saying she is ahead here, especially consider Obama won the state by less than a percentage point last time. It is a mathematical impossibility she's winning this state based on 2012 alone.

That's why the msm is trying to spin this shit so hard. The Dems made their own bed,and now they are going to have to lie in it.

\m/ metalheads unite! \m/

Let's go Trumpeters, we have much shitposting left before debates and election day. We're doing a fine job at putting the Shillary back in their boxes when they enter at their own risk here, take the good fight to twatter and kikebook to shut down liberal lunacy!

MAGA!
TRUMP OR BUST 2016!

That depends on where you're getting your news from. If you read Salon of Huffpo you will see zero positive press about obertrumpenfuhrer. Most people don't leave their hugboxes and safespaces, Sup Forums included.

They want as many followers as possible, and a person that doesn't give a shit about what Mormons might want terrifies the Church,

>so it would be extremely hard for them to rig the election

Trump tweeting that they're going to rig the election doesn't make it any less easy to rig the election. They've done it before, they'll do it again. It's absurdly easy to do, and there are very few safeguards preventing it from happening.

>\m/ metalheads unite! \m/
Holy shit shut the fuck up

Pol is so stupid they would still praise Mormons as "based" just because of how white they are.

Mormons are the original terrorists.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

Yeah, it is the one state that worries me. Utah was redder than Texas from 2000-2012. Losing it would be a huge blow.

Trump could still recover, but it makes things a bit harder. It turns a state like Iowa into a must win.

>Trump tweeting
>All he does it tweet
Do you watch msnbc and call it a day? You should understand that it goes much deeper than that.

Michigan is SUPER important and a possible win for Trump. If he wins Michigan he might not even need Pennsylvania.

Amon Amarth is shit.

E.S. Posthumous is real epin metal.

thats the album cover he was shopped onto you fucking rere

you can only rig it so much bruh

I think he's got a better chance in Michigan than PA to be honest.

I'm from PA, and even though there is a lot of enthusiasm for Trump, we still have a lot of "legacy Democrats" who will still vote for Hillary. She even won the primary here over Bernie, so she carries a lot of popularity in the state.

Utahn voting Trump here, people had / still have a hard on for El Rato because he was "muh true conservative" and I can almost promise lap up the "Never Trump" narrative so they probably aren't even voting. Bernouts are switching to LOLJohnson so yeah, in short this state is cucked.

Pennsultucky needs to be nuked.

Wow this is insane considering 10-15% of people won't admit they're voting for Trump so the reality of this situation is grave for Hillary. She's fucked I mean tired in two democrat strongholds. They should start polling new England I bet they're battlegrounds

Leaving the cult was the hardest but best thing I've ever done.

I think the polls are probably accurate in these cases.

You have to remember, while Trump is drawing out a lot of new voters, he is probably going to lose Establishment Republicans, neoconservatives, Mormons, and other cuckservative types like George Will. They will either vote Johnson or stay home. This explains why reliably red Utah is a swing state, while Rust Belt states like Michigan are coming back into the Republican fold.

Plus, liberal Democrats will probably still pull the lever for Hillary, even if they don't really like her. They dislike Trump more than they like Hillary, which will probably be enough. But hopefully there is lower turnout. That will be key.

It's going to be a close race no matter what.

Nobody gives a fuck

he wont get MI before he gets PA, he will get both though i hope

people say NH/MI is out of play but i refuse to believe

even in MA theres trump support everywhere - itll be very close here even if she wins it, my whole family and friends are all turning out for trump - we know very few hillary voters

>almost tied in utah
fucking mormon cucks

Really? He seems to be polling better in MI than PA. Plus, there are two big cities in PA - Philadelphia and Pittsburgh - which are insanely liberal and play a huge role in state politics. I don't think Detroit and Ann Arbor carry as much clout in MI as Philly and Pitt do in PA.

I don't see him winning Massachusetts, that state is way too liberal to swing in one election cycle. But it will probably be closer than it usually is.

I've met one who supports Hillary, a black woman. I've seen at least one bumper sticker as well. I know a lot of folks will vote for Hillary just to spite trump. I think my cousin and his gf may vote for her as well as they are registered democrats who despise trump. They also hate capitalism yadda yadda.

the PA polls have been trash since theyve realized hes going to flip it

many many people have switched parties in PA recently and the turnout for him there was much higher than in MI (compared to Dem %)

Over the past week I took a trip.

I went from Atlanta to Northwest Indiana.

From NWI to Cleveland, OH.

From Cleveland to Boston.

From Boston to Atlanta.

I saw 4 HRC stickers.

FUCKING 4 STICKERS.

I lost count of the Trump ones.

Its over guys.

Landslide inc.

Augusto Trump. 2016-2060

First Emperor of the Western Empire of Kek

I should clarify.

I drove the whole way.

>candidate's only platform is I'M NOT HIM
>sit in silence as he bumbles around
>suddenly he works with everybody and goes around the country acting more presidential and giving more details to his policies
>people are surprised when Trump dominates
It was inevitable from day one he is a man willing to go out of his way to convince everyone to vote for him while Hillary is still stuck on the fringes with the nuts thinking that is enough to win.

>Lamb of God fan detected

>cunt detected

Michigan is gonna be tough to paint red.

I'd love to see it. He needs to keep talking about NAFTA + Billy C.
That and we need a weak Democrat turn out.

I'm not sure I buy into the whole "polls are wrong unless Trump is winning argument". Believe me, I'd love to see Trump win PA, but the PA Democrats are very establishment driven. They chose Hillary over Bernie in the primaries.

Trump's weakness in PA is he doesn't do as well among white collar professionals in the Philly suburbs. And they are necessary for him to win the state, particularly with Philly and Pitt being so liberal. Hell, there were certain precincts in Philly where Obama had 98% of the vote. It will be close, but I don't see him winning here, most certainly not in a landslide.

but its true though theyve weighted dems heavily virtually all year in almost every major pollster, they are using turnout %ages from the 2012, he will be winning bigly

Yes, but there are more registered Democrats in Pennsylvania than Republicans.

Democrats always have better turnout during Presidential elections as well. Don't forget we also have a major Senate race in PA as well. Many Democrats would like to unseat Pat Toomey.

True, I believe Trump will inspire much greater turnout than Romney. It will be close either way. But I don't see a blowout.

Mormons are the ultimate neo-cons

DOES ANY1 HAVE ANY LINKS TO THESE POLLS

NOT UP ON RCP

>Democrats always have better turnout during Presidential elections as well.

Democrat voters are also THE ONLY ones who are able to break the 100% of registered voters threshold.

Their leader Michael Altman is a necromorph loving cuck.

you have to let it settle. Labor Day is important bc the Elders of Zion meet over the holiday to decide the new strategy.

We won't know what the Media Jews are really thinking until we see what the like have spoon spoonfed for Morning Jew on MSNBC at 6am.

Dr. Scheuer (CIA for 22 years, headed bin laden unit) has already said any electronic results will be fraudulent for clinton.

>SOURCE
SOURCE
>SOURCE
SOURCE
>SOURCE
SOURCE
>SOURCE
SOURCE
>SOURCE
SOURCE

Oh wait you cant.