Unit 731

>Unit 731
Fucking hell

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/09/01/national/politics-diplomacy/japan-completes-transfer-¥1-billion-south-korean-comfort-women-fund/
youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ
ft.com/fastft/2016/05/23/japans-fertility-rate-rises-to-21-year-high/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based af

wait how long DOES it take for someone to die just from being upside down?

>inb4 holocaust

Those were probably the least horrible things they did

This shit actually happened though.

Never happened

>Question the Holocaust but don't question the Jap crimes

that sounds like what the japs did actually, they got off scot free by giving the data to america

I actually wrote a part of curriculum for a state's ministry of education in a western nation, and it was mostly about jap war crimes and unit 731. The chinks I worked with were constantly going ape shit, muttering pejoratives about the nips.

I still prefer nips > all other asians

>j-japs are honorary aryans

Heroin's a pathogen?

Abou--I dunno...

>Believing lie if hews

nice trips

>implying all sides weren't guilty of war crimes

desu.

Who cares if it was brutal, it advanced medical science. Sacrifices needed to be made, and it was a noble cause once you see the results of these experiments. China should get over it, it wasn't such a big deal anyways, it actually helped out China (since they have access to the results and it helped with the overcrowding situation in some locations)

Personally, I don't mind that at all, nor am I horrified. It was justified. Hell, Japan has already made a few animes about that, so if Japan can get over it, so can China

>Unit 731
all firthy ries, chinesu are riers

China back then didnt really care much about the peasants being used in experiments desu.

Do you believe Holocaust? Then why accept other jew liesvas fact?

Korea and China both use WW2 to divert internal pressure to Japan though, so they'll never let it go.

Japan paid money for comfort women, Korea used it for highways and said they never got it.

Japan sets up the Asian Women's Fund to pay them again, people shit on it because its a private fund.

Japan just agreed to make another big payment, and I have zero doubt their kids and grandkids are going to pull the whole "genetic trauma" BS that the Jews did.

It'll never end, because it's too convenient of a tool. And then people get upset whenever Japanese politicians say they want to stop apologising for the war.

Why would the juice need to lie about what China did to Japan?

Sauce?

just roll with the memes bro, its a joke thread anyways

There were many American test subjects too buddy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses
Not as bad as the nazi soaps.

That I believe.

So? You expected me to regret what I said? Those were sacrifices that had to be done too.

If I were to go back in time and given an opportunity to stop Unit 731, I wouldn't.

Have you performed your pilgrimage to the (closet) axis nations yet?

Wernher von Braun was never held to account for using Jewish slave labor to build rockets in Germany. If it was valuable data, all was forgiven in both theatres.

>Wernher von Braun was never held to account for using Jewish slave labor to build rockets in Germany.
That wasn't his department

Look up Hisashi Ouchi, also Junko Furuta

I connected through Frankfurt once, does that count?

He knew though, and he kept going anyway.

Where's Karla Homolka living these days?

How is hanging someone upside down until they die a 'sacrifice that had to be done'?

>Junko Furuta
No don't do this it will ruin you.

>One of the former researchers I located told me that one day he had a human experiment scheduled, but there was still time to kill. So he and another unit member took the keys to the cells and opened one that housed a Chinese woman. One of the unit members raped her; the other member took the keys and opened another cell. There was a Chinese woman in there who had been used in a frostbite experiment. She had several fingers missing and her bones were black, with gangrene set in. He was about to rape her anyway, then he saw that her sex organ was festering, with pus oozing to the surface. He gave up the idea, left, and locked the door, then later went on to his experimental work

>Hisashi Ouchi
>spent months dying in agony as his skin sloughs off and his white blood cells go on strike from radiation poisoning
>name is ouchi
The Japanese dedication to bantz is truly awe-inspiring.

>warcrime not real!

What would your gramps think of his jap loving, war crime denying weeaboo grandson?

We now have an idea on how long choking can take, and that time is now considered a standard for emergency respondents in Latin America and some Canadian provinces

Joke about this, realize it a lie

Believe this like a good cattle

unit 731 is as real as the holocaust
all "sources" come straight from the commies
first USSR then communist chinese

Pronounced Oh-oo(as in school)-chi though.

And if they had withdrawn care and let him, they could have been sued by his family and maybe lost their medical licenses.

I hate anime and I have no strong feelings for Japs, I realize binly that Holocaust never happened but somehow unit 731 did

Last I heard she was in Japan making Bakky and Genki vids for the Yakuza
If you would want your family member to suffer that shit then you are fucking scum. There was no way for him to recover from that, they were just keeping him alive as a twisted experiment. They brought him back from death multiple times.

> "I hate anime"
> is on Sup Forums

>Japan paid money for comfort women
You're naive, no, you're fucking retarded if you think the Japanese paid for something they could just take.

The holocaust did happen, not in the way the juden said it did but it did.

Inherently only for thevedgymenes

To be fair, all war crimes other than those orchestrated by the Jews never happened.

To deny this is foolishness.

Fair enough

>wow, these acts are completely horrible and depraved (referring to 731 or Mengele)
meanwhile we took the results and used them to further medicine and science. everything is just meaningless virtue signaling, if we really cared we would have tossed the data

>News reports as of 20 April 2016 placed Homolka as living with her children in Châteauguay, Quebec. Homolka was reportedly angry with reporters' attempts to speak with her. Parents of children attending the same school as Homolka's children expressed great concern, despite reassurances from the school and the school board.

>They brought him back from death multiple times.

Source? They kept him alive, as they're legally required.
Leafs get platinum mad so fast it's cute.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/09/01/national/politics-diplomacy/japan-completes-transfer-¥1-billion-south-korean-comfort-women-fund/

Here's the latest payment, following paymnets made through the AWF, and the payments Korea got when they normalised relations, but spent to build highways.

Literal all deaths caused by ally bombs and typhus and starving (ALL BECAUSE of JEWS)

Nice paragraph of buttrage you English teaching faggot

Stay mad

PAY REPARATIONS

Chinese know how dishonest their own kind is.

>Paragraph
>7 lines, 3 of which were copypasta

Are Canadians getting more and more retarded? Is it the fumes from your country still burning?

>English teacher meme because butthurt Chink

No it didn't. Their was no systematic extermination of kikes.

I wish it did happen, though.

No one deserves death more than the subversive Jewish people.

This. Everything is allowed in war. Only the winner is free of guilt/punishment. Woe betide the losers

Nice kusoani, David-kun

Hey German-bro, why do you think post-war guilt really altered the German national conscious, but not so much Japan? I mean, most people are diehard supports of Article 9, but view existing payments and apologies as enough.

Most sources say "because Christianity", but what do you think?

Took you 11 minutes to come up with that, huh? Sad.

I don't sit in threads compulsively clicking refresh until someone notices my pathetic existence like you're so apt at doing. Lonely over in Japan? Honeymoon period already over? Stay safe David-kun, don't go off to Gensokyo just yet.

Damn this leaf sure got triggered.

There's an auto feature, new fag.

>Lonely over in Japan?

Nope, married with kids, just bored at work.

>Honeymoon period already over?

Been here over a decade.

>Stay safe David-kun

I don't have to worry about being shanked by a nigger or Syrian refugee, so I'm good. Watch your back, never know when someone want's your syrup flask.

What is the perception of the Japanese towards the US, Uk, Germany, France, and Austria and despite their connections with politicians,how much influence would you say the far-right groups over there have?

>where ever i go, I must also shitpost

Men Behind the Sun.

Germany was always a major power in Europe ever since the many small states united. It's the connecting point between north, east, south and west. Guilt is needed to keep the peace because peace means economic stability means more shek- I mean more cultural enrichment and diversity.

Also next time we do it without Italy

>What is the perception of the Japanese towards the US, Uk, Germany, France, and Austria

Honestly, you're from the country of ForeignLand first, any other details are just icing on the cake. Generally, highly visible foreigners are 90% likely to be asked if they're American, unless they're black, than it's 100%

>how much influence would you say the far-right groups over there have?

They drive around in big black buses playing old patriotic music from the war and make speeches about getting rid of the bases, all foreigners, etc. That's about it, not a lot of influence.

I see. Thanks for the new point of view.

Agreed. Sorry about your quake, Spaghettibros, but you're out next time.

Wasn't this done to try to find fixes for disease and shit?

Hopefully the far right wins.

how correct is pic related?

Nice sources there, eternal Anglo's pet orange monkey

>mfw people try to tell me the nips didn't deserve to get nuked

youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night, knowing that a lot of 20th Century medicine was based on Unit 731's war crimes.

this movie is unironically good

they manage to make you sympathize with the officer in spite of the experiments

White fairy tales ITT

None of this happened

Made-up slander from the worst war criminal gang in history, England-Slav-Shart of Potsdam

Did you know that Nutmeg can make you trip balls then kill you?

fuck off Patrick the orange beer sponge, your fat Churchill masters provoked world war 2 along with New Deals On Wheels 4-term usurper Roosevelt

>Japan likes the meme girl
I would have thought you guys would get tired of explosions after the first two.

>when your mixtape is so fire all of China burns down

Basically true

>A bunch of people died horrible deaths
>But the data collected saved millions

I'd be pretty okay if that happened.

>people

Maruta*

virtue signalling IS if we just tossed the data. Condoning the horrible acts on behalf of science but still using the results is the best we can do.

Pretty accurate, latest figures match it a bit, but it'll be longer to reach replacement rate, IMO.
ft.com/fastft/2016/05/23/japans-fertility-rate-rises-to-21-year-high/

I couldn't find my other thumbs up picture, and this didn't seem to match well.

Why do people say there was no systematic extermination of Jews?

I don't get that.

a nation no bigger than florida survives 2 nukes. they probably arent that scared of a few more. especially since now any one that uses them gets hit by every one else

its why america hasnt nuked any one else and may not ever nuke any one again

About tree fiddy

the jews have little to gain from accentuating jap war crimes

The Einsatzgruppen was an anti-terrorist organization.

>If we tossed the data

You're short-sighted. Tossing the results IS pissing on the ashes because then everyone suffered and no one benefits. You can't undo it, but you can make it into something better.

>what China did to Japan
its the opposite

okay. keep up the good fight, bro

Nice meme, retard.

>it's just like one of my animes!