Live in socal

>live in socal
>drive by Home Depot
>at least 50 mexicans on the side of the street waving at people with trucks thinking they will get picked up for a job

didn't anyone tell them today was Labor day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvWJpEq5y-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>at least 50 mexicans on the side of the street waving at people with trucks thinking they will get picked up for a job

fucking hate this, mexicans stand around a gas station near my house and i drive a f-250 they always think im there to pickup guys for work and they rush my truck asking for jobs

Have you ever considored to pick up like 4-5 of them, drive them out of the city, then tell them you're going back for another 4 guys, and never come back?

kek

not bad leaf, not bad

It would be really spooky though if you drove by a couple weeks later, and they had built a new home depot where you ditched them.

Th-Th-They have to go back

about 10 years ago in Long Island, 2 white guys picked up mexicans for "work" and gave them an ass kicking.
The Jews made it national news and gave them 20 years each. So, yeah not a good idea.

Holy shit! That's the Home Depot right near my house! :D

youtube.com/watch?v=BvWJpEq5y-Q

I kekked

That guy is very jewish.

Santee, CA?

I've got to say, I work with a crew of Hispanics in construction and I really admire them. They're really good guys who will share everything they have, work until you feel like collapsing and have an extremely strong faith in the Lord.

I really love them to death and seeing shit like this makes me upset. Not like a triggered upset but a genuine sadness.

I'm sure they left tons of litter and also shit and pissed in the bushes. They need to go back.

I'm glad you like them, perhaps you could immigrate to Mexico.

Hes talking about pulling a prank. Not beating them you autist.

Would absolutely pay 50 bucks to have senor sombrero suit jacket mow my lawn.

50? sheeeit mane ill do it and i'm white.

>Home Depot supports Trump

No, these guys gave them an ass kicking. not slit their throats and buried in a ditch, just a few punches bc was when Mexicans were starting to take over areas and bringing drugs, shit, hookers, crime, etc... and were just fed up.

But 20 years for an ass kicking when you are 18. I imagine they are still locked up.

kill yourselves califaggots

based jews

I remember I worked out in Southampton(the Hamptons) and they would hang out in front of the 7-11 there. There is a city called Riverhead where most of them live and they work in the Hamptons. Really it is disgusting. As individuals they are easy to get along with, but obviously they are inferior people. They're basically all illegal, which is incredible and totally true. Literally there are cities of illegal immigrants.

they bring prostitution and there is a lot of homosexuality. There is no hope for most of them. they will never get a woman. even the few women don't like the men.

The guys sneak up here for work, thinking they will be able to easily escape back through mexico, but what really happens is they get kidnapped by mexicans and held for ransom, often just being murdered. Otherwise they have to pay a smuggler(who prob often works for the kidnappers) to smuggle them back through mexican to their homes (like in Guatemala or el salvador).

It is really pitiful how the bleeding hearts act like these people should be welcomed here with open arms. those are not the kinds of people you should open your arms to.

I am latino and I too am sick of their shit in socal
inb4 spic
I am Spaniard
inb4 spic
Spain built ships and fucked up Mexico

>didn't anyone tell them today was Labor day?
Maybe they're so willing to work that they are out even on a holiday trying to make as much money as possible? You know lost of stores are open today as well right?

>load up truck with them
>drive to ICE office

find a flaw

the flaw is that no one is sending them back. they never do. whole cities are filled with illegals. whole economies are based off of illegal labor. companies depend on illegals in their busy seasons and their experienced staff are often illegals.