Mfw joe biden is likely going to replace hillary

>mfw joe biden is likely going to replace hillary
>mfw we took our meme magic too far
>mfw we exploited kek and now we are getting our comeuppance

why didn't we stop while we were ahead Sup Forums? trump could have easily crushed hillarry, but now Biden poses a serious threat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLAw2_1IFx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

implying that kek doesnt have something in store for him as well

*cough* loligate

bump, we need to go easy on Hillary so she can at least make it to the debates.

She'll get propped through the fall, don't worry about that. If she doesn't, it will be the person with the next most votes in the dem primaries.

If not him then Kaine.

Cuck-Kaine. kinda funny, right?

Anyway, don't stress, she'll hack herself through until the election.

Also, there will be a coughening at a debate and it will make for many laughs.

The bitch was designed for Sup Forums.

STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS
STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS
STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS

THE MORE YOU TALK ABOUT HER FAILING HEALTH THE WORSE IT GETS!!

THE MORE YOU CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT SHE IS ILL THE WORSE SHE WILL GET

STOP TRYING TO SABOTAGE HER ELECTION YOU POLTARD SCUM!!!

I HATE YOU FUCKING SCUMBAGS!!!

Well, I guess Kek is going to have go all out and have the world invaded by cyborgs with assault spiders.

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

meme magic is nothing to fuck with.

autism

>coughening
i need this to happen. with keks blessing we might even get her to faint on stage
shill posing as an anti-shill. wew lads you CTR faggots are sure getting crafty. enjoy your .10 shekels

>implying Biden would beat trump

lol no.

Biden is a hack and everyone knows it.

Same fag. Get OC or kill thyself

OH HEAVENS NO, NOT JOE BIDEN!

youtube.com/watch?v=RLAw2_1IFx0

>someone who was not selected with votes will replace the nominee and run for the party
>every other candidate that ran and accrued votes is bypassed in favour of the preselected insider

"""""democratic""""" party

I don't think she'll faint on stage, but I guarantee there will be at least a cough or awkward forced commercial break.

Kek be my witness.

>The bitch was designed for Sup Forums.
Do you think Hillary is secretly alt-right?

No, but I can't imagine much more hysteria and hilarity than what she is bringing us.

Even if I weren't a Republican I'd be laughing my ass of at her continued Sup Forums fodder.

Between the leaks, CFG, sharting, and coughing, I can't stop laughing. I'm almost to the point that I hope she wins because she is an endless source of meme magic. Almost...

>Trump 2016

ITT REEEEEE

Big Pappa Bi, the guy who touches little girls' thighs Biden?

Don't fret, it's all part of Kek's plan to make Biden the Loli Emperor of the world

This country started eating dogshit when it fell for glamour and glitz instead of electing a true American hero. When I say "hero" I don't mean some paper pusher, some liar who convinced others to lie down so he could walk on their backs. When I say "hero" I mean someone I would go to war with, get captured, get tortured, and that someone was offered a ticket out of hell on earth but wouldn't leave without me. That hero is John McCain. He really did that in 'nam. Fuckin' hero. Adopted darkish skinned girl because he's a man's man and bigger than me, bigger than many here. And the Republicans, upset at his true nature, said he fucked a nigger and had a nigger kid. That was a while ago and I no longer care, there is no solution, and this election is the worst of them all.

What Bush's campaign did to McCain was pretty terrible.

Biden Sandusky? Doesn't pose a threat.
A few macro images/webms/gifs of him sniffing little girls hair posted to facebook and he's done.
Meme magic on easy mode.

Thanks for the Ack, fellow American.

> Biden poses a serious threat.
Everyone, this is a joke thread. Sorry my post was so sour, salty. Biden is a nobody, will never be a candidate, if Hilldog has a medical, just say Mr. President Trump.

Who does not want to see the debates? It's all that's left. It will define American presidential politics. To me a rotting corpse that I want to see burst, so the vultures can feast and finally Americans can see we've lost our way. Oops, salty sour butthurt commentary. :^)

Agree

TL;DW
Not dedicated to anti-Biden. Waste of time.

Oh don't worry, it won't be Joe Biden who replaces Hillary.

Hillary totally controls the DNC. She won't give it up and they won't be able to wrestle it from her until she's actually dead.