Why does Hollywood keep forcing her on us?

Why does Hollywood keep forcing her on us?

rich parents

Is she responsible for the bushy eyebrow meme that girls are uniformly participating in these days?

You can force her on me.

Yes, and it needs to fucking stop.

I want her to force herself onto me tbqh

who is this, jennifer lawrence?

>tripfagging for this long

bushy eyebrows have always been the shit

Not attractive.

Gay.

shut up nigger

I hate you

should they force them?

roll

>Delevingne's maternal grandfather was publishing executive and English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens,[9][16] the nephew of magazine publisher Sir Edward George Warris Hulton and the grandson of newspaper proprietor Sir Edward Hulton, 1st Baronet.[19][20] Her paternal great-grandfather was the Canadian-born British politician Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood,[8][9] and her maternal grandmother Janie Sheffield was lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret.[9][21] Through one of her maternal great-great-grandfathers, Sir Lionel Lawson Faudel-Phillips, 3rd Baronet, Delevingne descends from the Anglo-Jewish Faudel-Phillips baronets; two of her ancestors on that line served as Lord Mayor of London.[22][23][24]

Also her godfather is in charge of the UK branches of Vogue, Vanity, Fair, and GQ and her godmother is Joan Collins.

naturally bushy =/= painted on memebrows

POЛЛ

rolando

rollan

r o l l

Fuck off Krager

HERE I GO

hollywood always knows

>be gay nigger
>calls others nigger

die in a fire already

giv jillian

I knew and Irish gal with thick brows but they made her look cute and inquisitive. This bitch, her eyebrows just give her resting bitch face. She looks like she's about to chew you out for some shit, ALWAYS. It's gross.

For once I agree with Krager!

>agreeing with Krager
>ever

get out

Because she's super *sexy and an amazing *actress

giv criminal gf

>Gabrielle
>$8milliion+ bond
God damn.

Fuck off

Where's the fine print.

why not