You guys know that if Joe Biden takes over for Hillary that Trump is fucked right?

You guys know that if Joe Biden takes over for Hillary that Trump is fucked right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
youtu.be/mVsHVyrAvWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. The guy is a nobody. He won't even get the vagina vote because he pervs on every gash he gets within 20 yards of.

Hillary isn't going anywhere.

it would be an epic failure for the democrats if Clinton steps down.

DNC was in on it, party leaders were in on it, Obama administration was in on it, Bernie never challenged her properly,

They would prefer Trump to win and try again in 4 years than to all go down with the sinking ship

I think to many deadlines have passed to get on ballots. It's to late, the Democrats are stuck with an evil, almost dead witch. They're fucked. The funny thing is they fully intended to lose this election to a nice Republican cuck that would continue the agenda but when Trump BTFO Jeb, Rubia, and Kasich they desperately tried to reverse the plan and actually elect Hillary. They would be willing to rig it but by election day it will be so apparent that Trump is way up that I don't think it will be possible. We do have to avoid Trump getting assassinated by these creeps but I think that's the only thing that stands between Trump and power.

Nah

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

it will be Kaine

Joe Biden is certifiably retarded.

That would violate the law in 45 states, so if that happens shit may just hit the fan in lieu of an election

Biden went to school in my city.

He's a Syracuse University alumni.

He was caught plagiarizing his thesis/dissertation.

I don't mean minor plagiarism either. He was caught red-handed presenting large portions of others' work as his own.

Biden is a pedophile and would be btfo instantly

If the Dems really wanted to win, they would have had an excellent chance with Bernie.
It just goes to show that both parties are owned by the same set of neocon globalists.

this

Too late to get on ballot of most states. They are stuck with Hillary.

the only real menace for trump is if hernie comes back

Nah, people are surprisingly weary of the Democrats now. The election will have to be rigged if (((they))) want a Democrat to win now.

If Trump were to die he'd be a martyr. It would be a nightmare for the establishment. The dindu chimpouts would pale in comparison to the alt right rampage. Ferguson is the result of a dindu chimpout. Nazi Germany is what a white chimpout looks like.

>neocon

Not entirely sure that's what they are but if you care to elaborate, I'll be sure to bend an ear.

Still an upgrade but not as good as a Trump presidency

> Hillary dies of brain cancer
> too late for Democrats to replace her
> voters actually feel more comfortable voting for dead Hillary than live Hillary or Trump
> her poll numbers skyrocket
> dead Hillary Clinton wins and becomes first dead woman president
> Hillary's dead body sworn in on January 17th
> Tim Kaine sworn in immediately after
Say it with me: President Kaine

Why? The only people voting Hilary are those who want to see a stronk women as the POTUS.

youtu.be/mVsHVyrAvWg

We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Do we have a timeframe for Hillary dropping out or dropping dead?

>CTR so desperate they're shilling Biden
>mfw Hillary is officially unsalvageable