Why can't conservatives take jokes?

Why can't conservatives take jokes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jjWk1WEokn8
mediaite.com/online/comedy-centrals-roast-of-rob-lowe-became-the-bonfire-of-ann-coulter/
youtube.com/watch?v=OKiqqSLyWF8
nydailynews.com/news/politics/lorne-michaels-gop-takes-joke-better-article-1.1600335
youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they dont have to.

same reason liberals can't take jokes.

what was the joke

Why does she look like a decrepit horse?
>Her smile and optimism: gone

This is actually exactly how she likes it

ann is the buttcrack of the republican party

I think I fought her in Bloodborne

Nah she's just suffering from a case of extreme whiteness.

Here is the Hillary Roast it's only fair the hag gets roasted to or can you not take it?
youtu.be/jjWk1WEokn8

>HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?
HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?
>HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?
HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?
>HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?
HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?
>HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?
HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?
>HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?
HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?
>HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?
HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?
>HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?
HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?
>HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?

>BITCH YOU UGLY RACHET FACE YOU LITERALLY HITLER LMAO

something along those lines.

Gross, she looks like death in a wig.

>Joke

I've never watched a roast before, but something tells me that there aren't many legitimate jokes made

I'm pretty sure she was told to kill herself.

She was called a cunt.

Told to kill herself.

This is how Hollywood liberals treat women. Absolute scum.

Imagine for a second if someone in a MAGA did that. There would be hell to pay.

Good on Coulter for offering herself to show yet again just how degenerate and misogynistic the left is.

It was just a prank bro! lol can't you take a joke?

Yeah Jimmy Carr

mediaite.com/online/comedy-centrals-roast-of-rob-lowe-became-the-bonfire-of-ann-coulter/

LMFAO Ann Coulter destroyed with class and wit.

Pretty much everyone ends up that way user... at least some day they do.

WHat happened?!? Pls respond

>republican party
kek

Her roast is terrible. I wanted it to be good

>MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE ANN AND KILL YOURSELF
>literal cheers and laughs from the audience
that really fucking happened by the way, that's not a roast, there is no joke.

she's a vapid cunt.

Felt bad for her

Why didn't they chose someone good like Sam Hyde. She was bad

>Why can't conservatives take jokes?

youtube.com/watch?v=OKiqqSLyWF8

I know. That's how they palm it off

> its all a joke.
> its a roast
> whaddaya expect?

Except this time where it went all a bit lynch mob.

> look. A conservative in our midst. How dare she. Let's show her how intolerant she is by tearing her limb from limb. She said something about building a wall.

You know damn well they meant every word they told her

yeah that was honestly fucked up

Why did they invite Ann Coulter? Does Rob Lowe like her or something?

Remember who always projects.

Ew. She's like 6"0. What a skeloton

> its a roast
> whaddaya expect?
Come to think of it that is exactly how they played it off last time

>Why can't conservatives take jokes?
Bitch couldn't even tell a joke.

lel, wasnt that the roast where he was at, and someone made a joke about the dead jackass guy?

nydailynews.com/news/politics/lorne-michaels-gop-takes-joke-better-article-1.1600335

that was honest

i just watched that on tv today. ya, amy schumer made that joke and stevo did not look amused.

Yes, worst part was the "joke" was told by none other than pic related

probably the only funny thing that chick has ever done

we get it, liberals are retarded, next joke pls

They need her otherwise there's no reason to watch. Mostly C list actors.

Conservatives take jokes just fine. See King of the Hill.

Liberals, on the other hand, don't. See The Goode Family.

*Cuckservatives

The real question is why did she go there in the first place?

You're right, I'm watching it right now, the only reason is cause I like Coulter

To promote her book and attempt to redpill Hollywood

>Kosher neoconservatism
>Redpill

No.

Yet liberals can't take rape jokes, racist jokes, or any other form of possibly "offensive" jokes.

It's because they're all white people. Everyone knows that white people have shit jokes.

She looked like she was going to cry. Her voice was shaking.

>HURR DURR GOOD ONE!
i sure showed that talkin lady!

>implying that's not better than your typical hollywood shitlib

>misogynistic
Fuck off faggot.

>the first guy just called Coulter a cunt

Is this hollywood comedy? Dog bless MDE

Yep. Amy Schumer said something along the lines of, "sorry about your friend dying. too bad it wasn't you instead."

I don't get this kind of 'humor.'

I understand being overly edgy to make a point, or enhancing a joke by saying something really fucked up. Sometimes it works, and it actually adds something. But just saying something fucked up and calling that the joke, that's not comedy, it's just lazy and mean.

At the Charlie Sheen roast, Jon Lovetz said: "How much coke can Charlie sheen do? Enough to kill two and ah alf men!" That was funny. It wouldn't have been funny if he'd said, "You did so many drugs that you lost your job, haha what an asshole"

It's really not.

There wasnt a joke there. Being simply told to kill yourself a lot doesnt make you amused

Man, that dead crowd. Her jokes were just as funny and in some cases almost copy paste what I've heard at previous roasts yet they can't bring themselves to laugh.

stop shilling your channel

Here
youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY

>kosher neoconservativism

You can't just say things about people you recognize but don't know, and expect to be believed. Coulter is not a neocon. She's a single-issue voter (immigration), and her stance on that position is entirely at odds with the neoconservative agenda. She's a warhawk, sure, so her foreign policy stance is similar to a neocon's, but she's a nationalistic constitutional conservative on pretty much every other count.

It's because she was making fun of liberals. The crowd was full of liberals. They just can't take jokes.

Ann has moved away from "kosher neoconservatism" since the beginning of Trump's campaign. She is much more nationalistic now than she was before.

holy hell, what happened to jeff ross?

Because liberals take jokes directed at other liberals personally.

This, she's pretty good, she even said invasion of Iraq was a mistake because America is incapable of having a consensus about our overseas military policy, which has been a problem since Vietnam. To be quite honest, libshits have sabotaged our military policy for too long, so its impossible to achieve anything because they will always complain, we will pull out, and then they will say "look we were right all along". It's a self fulfilling prophesy.

comedic timing and delivery is 95% of what makes a joke funny and ann has no timing

this will not go well for liberals I will assume. Can you imagine brass this broad has in those panties? To be able to take all that shit and still go up and tell her jokes to a crowd that actually and quite literally hates her for some reason. God fucking damn I cant wait for TRUMP to take this shit. I dont give a fuck if trump completely tanks the country in his first 4, I will still shill for him just to spite these insufferable fucking cunts.

Milquetoast mainstream liberals are the most intolerant people you will ever meet. This is because while they have their entire false worldview spoonfed to them, the are given the illusion of choice as far as what side to pick. Instead of being told, "This is the good side, this is the bad side, you have to be on the good side," they're instead faced with a false choice, between an evil caricature of one side, and a nice caricature of the other. They make the conscious decision to side with the left, and so they think they're just being informed and smart in doing so, because they've actually put some time and effort into sorting out their opinions. In reality, they DO make the right choice, considering the two options they're given. Where they're wrong is in believing that the two options are what they're told. The media lie and distort things to make these people's choices an easy one; and then, when faced with reality, they cast it aside and huff, "Get that conservative propaganda out of my face."

And now, here they are on the stage, faced with someone who chose the other side -- the one they keep hearing about on the news, but until now, had yet to actually encounter in person. This Ann Coulter lady, she chose the other side, the evil, pro-rich, pro-war, racist side. How could this woman pick the side she did when it's so obviously wrong? So they hate her. They hate her before she even speaks, they hate the entirety of her speech, and even if she does say something genuinely entertaining, they're incapable of hearing the humor in it. Because when they look at her, all they can see is the enemy.

>implying the people before her had any funny jokes or "timing"

some dude literally mentioned Ann Coulter's angry Bush 3 times and the audience laughed.

Why do Liberals get triggered?

How badly was she humiliated?

I heard she was completely destroyed.

oh come now, the david spade joke had me rolling. im not sure anyone saw that coming, she might as well have said "nigger"

Amy Shumer doesn't tell jokes.

She hopes and prays that the situations of her fucked up life make others laugh, then parrots what her writers say, since it wasn't funny in the first place.

Got to give her major props, she knew she was walking into the lion's den, but did it anyway

And that's the constant rebuttal whenever I criticized the Daily Show, only for the person to quote it as if it was the word of God.

Fucking hate leftists and their only standard being the double standard

>liberals literally telling someone to kill themselves
>conservative says anything remotely similar and libs go fucking bananas, get you fired, call the police

Who can't take a joke here?

Didn't roastie Amy (((Schumer))) get a guy removed from her act because she, a comedian, couldn't take a joke?

I would fuck this gaunt bitch until her bones rattled.

That dead eyed skeleton smile gets me diamonds.

Shit, they can't take any jokes at all. They only want to dish out jokes (or just being really horrible), but cannot ever take one.

>Jimmy Carr and Rob Lowe take shots at that one guy's dad dying on 9/11
He laughs and everyone else laughs
>Ann Coulter says he looks biracial
He gets super mad and everyone else acts like it was a terrible thing to say

So I guess to liberals, saying someone looks biracial is worse than taking shots at a fireman who died trying to save people during a massive terror attack.

Helluva world we're living in, ain't it?

sounds like a poorly written twilight zone episode

Her timing is a little off tbqh but she's pretty funny

If only it were.

I think she handled the situation fine. She came off as a strong woman that was able to brush off some of the most coarse and hateful comments possible. The "commedians" came off as humorless and mean spirited. Although I will admit, Ann's timing was meh.

Why can't you post more than once?

majestic

Here's a shorter one.
>Amy Schumer doesn't tell jokes. She steals them.

>How long does it take Amy Schumer to write a joke?
>Thirty seconds to transcribe the joke, and fifteen years to wait until people forget about the special she's lifting it from.

Frank did a better job at roasting than Coulter

Fairly universal fact: White women in their 50s look better than shitskins in their 30s.

Eat a black cock.

God damn. She triggered that whole crowd.

>humiliated
>Ann caring what liberals think

>nationalistic
Goes hand in hand with kosher neoconservatism with all it's 'murrican exceptionalism, warmongering and evangelical protestantism. Sure she "might have changed' but she is still loathed by the world and known for her ties to the neocon era of Bush, for supporting the Iraq war or clowning on Fox News. She's a toxic asset and isn't going to "redpill" anyone even if she's right on an issue, because she lacks credibility. At worst people will associate correct ideas with her which will only damage their image.

Sucks for her, should have made better life choices. Doesn't really deserve a second chance

>that awkward pause every time she switched over from the setup to the punchline

Criiiiiiinge

Her jokes were bad to okay. The audience was never going to laugh at anything she said.