What's fucking wrong with her forehead?

What's fucking wrong with her forehead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t4or1t4iHK0
nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#Evidence_for_a_group_difference_in_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamites#Hamitic_types
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609000634?via=ihub
cbr.com/wonder-woman-movie-problems/
youtube.com/watch?v=OV806mx7at0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's one fucked up forehead in that picture, and it's not hers.

protective skull from gaza snipers

Yes it is

lel

>Heh heh heh heh hmm heh heh
>Shut up Butthead
>I'm about to score with a jew

Only whites and east Asians have flat foreheads. other people groups tend to have sloped skulls

she seems like a slow person

youtu.be/t4or1t4iHK0

slight case of microcephalia most likely, Israel is still on the Mediterranean coast after all

inbreeding

smaller frontal lobe is why they are dumber

>literally shaved gorillas

superior neanderthal genes

Inbreeding. Jews needs more diversity

>neanderthal
Nigga what

Neanderthals were more intelligent and had larger brains

>actually believing debunked pseudoscience

She's a uh (((FUCKING KIKE)))

neanderthal DNA boi

Jesus kikesses are so ugly and I say that as a kike btw.

He's almost 60 yrs old and has a receding hair line.

But Ashkenazis have the highest IQs of any ethnic group

She is jewish

maybe the human race is evolving back to guerrillas

All joking aside, Hebrews have more Neanderthal DNA.

>The frontal lobe is the part of the brain that controls important cognitive skills in humans, such as emotional expression, problem solving, memory, language, judgment, and sexual behavior. It is, in essence, the “control panel” of our personality and our ability to communicate.
>problem solving, memory, language, judgment, and sexual behavior.

Hmmm

does that make them more european?

Hebrews are extinct.

That's a myth. Second generation Jewish migrants following the War exhibited a higher IQ, it's not the case any more.

If they were so smart why did they go extinct???

hey, ra. fuck these fake jews.

nope

nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/

>Second generation Jewish migrants following the War exhibited a higher IQ
Thats because Ashkenazi are just Eastern Europeans

They are not semites, or hebrew

literally outbreed by their dumber competition, 3rd world homo sapiens

Sound familiar?

Big Ashkenazi Brains

>jewish average IQ 113
>occupy ~80% positions of power
>white average IQ 100
>occupy ~20% positions of power
>black average IQ 85
>occupied NO position of power until affirmative action gibs

Makes sense to me. Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#Evidence_for_a_group_difference_in_intelligence

>deleted
OY VEY!

Dont forget,

>2% of USA population
>40% of top 1% wealthy

any study "proving" higher Jewish IQ have been debunked by the scientific community. Literally just wishful thinking.

See nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/

flat foreheads are a neotenic feature that can appear in various groups

>any study "proving" higher Jewish IQ have been debunked by the scientific community
This is what stormfags ACTUALLY believe.

Neanderthals had more sloped foreheads than us.

>human remains are pseudoscience now
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

just like gender you fucking nazi racist bigot islamaphob

k

inbred 5head

She doesn't have one.

>Le one skull = everyone

>For this reason, and the fact that it did not meet the standards of traditional scientific scholarship, Harpending and Cochran’s paper attracted a barrage of criticism from mainstream geneticists, historians, and social scientists.

>“It’s bad science—not because it’s provocative, but because it’s bad genetics and bad epidemiology,” says Harry Ostrer, head of NYU’s human-genetics program.

sure, it's a conspiracy to undermine G*ds chosen people by evil racists.

absolutely disgusting

The Sup Forumstards are trying to bring phrenology back now? Was there a Trump tweet about this that I missed?

dat acting tho

Look as the reptile tries to act "human" in order to fit in, even then it is searching for flies and other insects to eat

noone is talking phrenology here, you are so braindead you don't even know what the words you are using mean

There are also many studies that debunk any correlation between race and IQ :^)

oy vey, race is a social construct unless we're talking about the Ashkenazi ubermench race

>hey butthead

How?

What if I think there are clear differences in races and intelligence with Ashkenazis at the top, followed by Asians and whites?

that's one handsome negro

Turns out different people have different heads. Shocking to uneducated children, I know.

average IQ is not the same as overall intelligence. despite asians having higher average IQs than Europeans, almost all Asians tend to have average IQs, rather than below or above average IQs.

this is why there are very few Asian geniuses and why most invention occurs in Europe, and also where there is much more crime in white societies than Asian ones.

there are actual meaningful IQ studies. The only study "proving" Ashkenazi IQ is a complete joke, which is why it has been ridiculed and debunked by the scientific community.

Sorry, Schlomo

>there are actual meaningful IQ studies.
Like what?

He is a hamite :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamites#Hamitic_types

Why can't you accept the simple fact that every person looks different in some way?

Actually, the main reason jews occupy so many positions of power is more likely nepotism. People point solely to the high ashkenazi iq when explaining the disparity but what they forget is that there are more whites who are just as smart if not smarter because there are just more of them, and thus more candidates for the top of the bell curve. If nepotism didn't exist, there would be just as many if not more whites in high positions of power than jews. However, this could not be further from the case if you look at the amount of jews in high places.

all jew jokes aside, she is literally and unironically subhuman. she looks like a deformed mtf tranny.

Before I knew her name I just asked "oh does that movie have the girl with the sloped head?" which made normies surprisingly mad

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with hairlines

Most anything that isn't by Cochran-Harpending or Rushton-Jensen.

Look up IQ studies done on per-nation basis. A good one is sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609000634?via=ihub

Finest inbred Khazar stock

There's a reason why you never see her in profile, her skullshape is like that of a subhuman prehistoric caveman

Ashkenazis are predominately European and likewise have flat foreheads

Gal is inbred or something

she's so bad it hurts
she must suck a mean cock

>Everyone in Hollywood praising her
>Invited to be a member of the Academy

how did she do it?

based intelligent poster

Imagine being Conan

I can only see that guy's amazing hair

I always thought her profile looked like these two.

Ah so they have bred with superior whites but still retained their outlandish culture

no but remains in releation to your social construct is pseudoscience

for example, you say "whites" have flat slopes but what about the irish? Are they not white? Why not? Despite sharing many caucasoid features, because they have shortcomings they aren't white? Then why are germans white? They are self destructing pretty hard, should they still be white? Same with swedes and the french? Who is "white" and who isn't? You can't laugh in the face of the "race is largely a social construct" concept but then dismiss a lightskinned red haired caucasoid people as "not white". It's inconsistent as fuck and only supports the fact that race is largely constructed.

Let's talk about her greasy Tommy Wiseau hair too

jews were a mistake.
checked. here is another hooli sisters.

I actually got round to watching Wonder Woman tonight. What a fucking joke. This is the box office success I keep hearing about?

>Sad Jewish violin music at the start
>Globe comes into view that looks like it's covered in shaving foam
>Doctor poison has a formula that turns humans into combat juggernauts but never mind that, let's make gas

What a pile of SJW wank

>tfw you realise Conan is Wojak

Maybe people will start realizing how much it sucks as time goes by

cbr.com/wonder-woman-movie-problems/

>Ah so they have bred with superior whites but still retained their outlandish culture

What it doesn't say that. They are a different group all together

Were they as easy to identify in the 40s?

That dude definitely played keyboards with prince.

Nah, it's Rick James

Self conscious
It's why they also like reality shows about fatties

>larry silverstein
youtube.com/watch?v=OV806mx7at0

this pic kills Sup Forums

She looks like one of those darkie Middle eastern Jews.

What? White people have the most sloped foreheads of any ethnicities other than abbos

klingon

larry king lookin like edmund duke from starcraft