conservashits

> conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kiAq6dneLgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>says "conservashits" like it's clever
>expects that no one's going to break into his home and disembowel him with a spork in the dead of night

Whites will soon face extinction, thanks to brown immigration and higher brown birth rates in all of the White countries that were involved in WWII.

but wasn't the KKK a democrat thing

>didnt vote for them
yeah they voted republican not democrat

Why do dems pair the KKK with the right when the Dems are the party to have klan members in congress, founded the klan, and owned slaves?

All bait aside since I know this will hit 200 replies easily, can we talk about 1940s conservatives?

I'm honestly curious as to why these people believe people in the 1940s weren't right wing as fuck just because they fought the Nazis. The average 25 year old in 1940 who fought in the war would be so right wing, it would make most modern republicans blush.

The KKK has endorsed the Democrat candidate in every presidential election since their founding, with the sole exception of the Goldwater/Johnson election.

They endorsed Obama.

Bigot pasha Watch Donald dismantle the Hilary sperm looking death-eater and her cohort.
youtu.be/kiAq6dneLgI

This, plus most of the soldiers were conscripts.

> KKK endorsed Obama
> parties didn't switch voters in the 60s

No you are just lying at this point

These idiots dont realize Hitler was just a liberal claiming MUH JEW PRIVILEGE.

SJW of today have more in common with Nazis than the so called "Alt-right"

I highly doubt they aren't going to vote for him.

No, that retarded image was actually made by braindead progressives.

Most of the American WWII soldiers would have switched sides if they knew how far their beloved country would fall into race-mixing, transvetitism and other degeneracies. Actually Americans would have demanded we support the Nazis. We never would have agitated the Japanese with oil embargoes and Pearl Harbor never would have happened.

>trumptards think he has his own CIA that will fight with obamas CIA once elected
literally cant make this shit up

Where'd I put that picture of Clinton kissing Larry Byrd...

No Straya cunt , just no

Well technically my family fought for the Nazis so........

Yes

I'm convinced that Occupy Democrats is a parody of Democrats.

>Implying one person speaks for the entire community,
I would love to see your body ripped piece by piece by 3 Muslims you sjw fucking oblivious delusional ignorant dicksneeze

>demoKlans

You need to be 18+ to browse this site

>Bigots
>Fascists
M'buzzwords

Your fathers fought to preserve world peace. They didn't go "Oh that Hitler guy is such a racist, bigot! He is LITERALLY the worst!". Your fathers weren't faggots, they wanted to keep their freedom.

People today wants to take those freedoms away from you, disguised as moral superiority.

everytime I see a finnish flag over a cuck post, it makes me think of the winter war and how the mighty have fallen.

>implying that careerist democuck CIA director and his cronies won't be handed cardboard boxes and told to give over their security key cards after trumps inauguration

I agree. I am so upset about Hillary. It's horrible how racist she is.

I don't know why you're so upset. I am only stating facts.

>our fathers and grandfathers fought bigots and fascists
>but they're horrible racists and we should be glad they're all dying off

LIBERALS
I
B
E
R
A
L
S

Going to need a source on that Sup Forums msshopped image bullshit