The "WE WUZ KANGS" Crow Eternally BTFO

Recently, whilst arguing with a black guy about race and crime, he accused white people of creating the idea of race, and in the same comment implied that Egyptians were black. That's when I stumbled across this beautiful little piece of information:

>An Ancient Egyptian sacred text called Book of Gates identifies four ethnic categories that are now conventionally labeled "Egyptians", "Asiatics", "Libyans", and "Nubians" (see Ancient Egypt and race), with such distinctions tending to conflate differences as defined by physical features such as skin tone, with tribal and national identity.

By distinguishing between "Egyptian" and "Nubian", the Egyptians were clearly saying that they weren't black.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_race_concepts

So, are the "WE WUZ KANGS" crowd eternally BTFO by this? Because when I posted it, he never responded, even though we had been arguing back and forth pretty heatedly for a couple of days in a youtube comments thread. Or do you think the cognitive dissonance will kick in? What argument could they possibly have against this?

Other urls found in this thread:

osirisnet.net/tombes/nobles/ous56/e_ouserhat56_01.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>argument in a youtube comments section
>thinking you somehow "won"

winning an argument on youtube is like winning a race in the special olympics, you're still fucking retarded.

>By distinguishing between "Egyptian" and "Nubian", the Egyptians were clearly saying that they weren't black.
>this is something new in America
your lack of general culture is what is destroying your country

don't be stupid. whitey planted that bullshit. egyptians were black. don't let whiteypedia or any white archeologist liar tell you anything else!

hahahahah wut u sayin u must be jellaz bitch ass white boi

>The "WE WUZ KANGS" Crow
You mean Afrocentrists?

This applies to all internet arguments, not just youtube

So we just gonna talk about this Egypt thing for 3,5,10 years straight? Really? Get over it, holy shit, its just endless with this insignificant crap.

osirisnet.net/tombes/nobles/ous56/e_ouserhat56_01.htm

tell that to the "black hebrews" the next time you see them out proselytising.

Arguing with niggers is folly, extermination of all niggers is the only proper course of action.

Ancient Egypt is a fucking civilization that potentially lasted up to around 10,000 years (if history isn't as steady as we understand it is), but at least 2,000-2,500 years.

They went through rulers of all types. To say its rulers were all White, Black, Semitic, or Mediterranean, is naively erroneous and willfully ignorant.

But saying that the time spent by Nubians ruling Egypt after their conquest was relatively short isn't very ignorant.

>literally less than 100 years in the late period
>that makes niggers believe that Egypt was black and shit

I insist, the lack of general culture in usa is what is killing it

I enjoy arguing with lefties on youtube, and I have my reasons. For one, as I've gotten older, I've completely isolated myself from almost everyone. I almost never leave my house, and only speak to my girlfriend most weeks. So there and Sup Forums is the only places I talk to people, and this is an alt-right echo chamber.

And I also learn things sometimes, and this argument was a perfect example of that. I also learned about the Ethiopian "Empire", which is fucking laughable.

And it's not like I get pride from "winning" an argument there. I don't really think about it in terms of winning and losing. I only would have considered it a win if he had said that I was right and that he agreed with me, blacks were violent and uncivilised.

I also argue there for the spectators. There are more people who read those threads then actually comment in them. And I know for sure that there are some people who when they see an argument like that, they probably agree with the black guy immediately, because he's following the approved narrative. But when the see me BTFO him with sourced facts, it really makes them think. And if I even get one single person to change their worldview, then it was all worth it. That must just be the INFP in my, like my forever waifu, Audrey.

I have other reasons I do it too, but I prefer to keep those private.

And it's better to win an argument on youtube then on Sup Forums.

He's a Brit you arrogant fucking asshole. And you're the last motherfucker who needs to put his two cents in about people claiming a race that isn't really their's.

>He's a Brit
and? I can see his flag

> And you're the last motherfucker who needs to put his two cents in about people claiming a race that isn't really their's.
oh I see, it seems I touched a nerve

Oh, so you haven't seen the archaeology on the mummy of Ramesses II, I see. The mummy had hair, samples were examined back in 1975, and the results indicate that he was a redheaded Pharaoh. Kinda makes you think.

Ramesses II was GOAT

You can act as arrogant as you want, but this is something that comes up fucking constantly on this board and elsewhere, and I have never once seen a reference to this "Book of Gates" by anyone.

Have you read any Graham Hancock?

>this is something that comes up fucking constantly on this board and elsewhere
because it's true, no matter if you don't like it, the nubians were permavasals of the egyptians like since always, only in the late period the egyptians got so weak that they were ruled by them for less than 100 years
read a book before trying to argue with anyone, that's not arrogance, it's called history