>Rick and Morty have a better score than mostly anything ever made on IMDB

How in the fuck?

Most TV shows get high ratings in later seasons, because the people who don't like them stop watching - leaving only the people who like the show to rate it
Especially with a fanbase as rabid and insufferable as R&M
If fucking Sherlock can have 9+ episodes then anything can

>8k votes

>getting so bootyblasted by a show's score you give it a low rating to protest

That's a lot for an episode of a TV show.

>Most TV shows get high ratings in later seasons, because the people who don't like them stop watching - leaving only the people who like the show to rate it

This is true
A lot of recent Supernatural episodes have higher ratings than early ones, even though they are objectively a lot worse

>If fucking Sherlock can have 9+ episodes then anything can
This

The first Sherlock Fan was this fat girl I wanted to fuck. She was truly insufferable.

>drive to hang with this girl
>tells me she doesn't want to fuck
>oh
>turn around, try to sleep with this chick who doesn't want to fuck next to me
>"actually user, if you just wanted to fuck that's ok"

man she was so crazy.

For some reasons this episode got 4000 more ratings than Pickle Rick, it have 9.3/10 (which was overrated to death)

yes because i live by movies ratings and if its 9.9/10 it means i'll have to watch it and its a masterpiece

Sherlock > Sherlock Holmes movies with Downer Jr

nice blog, very lovecraftian

It's unanimously considered good everywhere outside of literally just Sup Forums.

Can we make

>Operation: One Star Ricklantis

a thing?

Reddit.

Last season of Sherlock (including the abominable bride special) is unironically the worst season of any show I have ever seen. A fucking Sherlock Holmes show without a single mystery in the entire season.
The finale of S3 didn't have a mystery either so that makes over a season without a mystery in a detective show

>good
It's a cartoon like every others, I watched the firsts 2 seasons and thought it was just okay that's all. While Justin Roiland characters can be funny I really don't think it deserves to be seen as "the best cartoon ever made" when even Futurama had more potential in Sci-fi humor

but hey PICKLE RICK AMIRITE XD

that's still better than a fighting holmes

Its a legit good episode, maybe the best cartoon one ever, like at least give me a good counter example out of the top of your head of an animated adult cartoon. DO IT FAGGOT.

I'm not saying that I think it's good or debating how good it is, I'm answering OP's thread. OP is confused how the show can have such a high rating on a voting website, and it's because the vast majority of voters (everyone not from Sup Forums) thinks the show is great.

He was a boxer in books though.

mike tyson mysteries

He fights a few times in the show too

yeah but cuckerbatch's sherlock is smart and actually resolves mysteries

>resolves mysteries
Yeah like the time he discovered that the killer was a group of women in pink KKK uniforms and let them all off because women are oppressed (not that it mattered because it was ALL A DREAM)
Or the time a women tells Sherlock that her dad killed people and then Sherlock goes to him and he confesses. What a great mystery
Or the time Sherlock was up against a guy who blackmails people, but he couldn't find any evidence of it so he just killed him
Plus all the shit about Mary and Sherlocks magic sister, the show is barely even about him anymore

This

>Yeah like the time he discovered that the killer was a group of women in pink KKK uniforms and let them all off because women are oppressed

I remember calling that it were suffragists as a joke. Only to observe terrifying stupidity that followed next.

The best part was when Sherlock saying it's ok to kill men was then criticised for fucking 'mansplaining'
Why do they still try to pander to these people?

It's a good show any one that says it's psuedointellectual and Reddit is themselves Reddit and a baboon.