How has your country been helped by Somali immigration?

How has your country been helped by Somali immigration?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/why-so-many-somali-canadians-who-go-west-end-up-dead/article4365992/?page=all
youtube.com/watch?v=aGFScoCjKic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Whydah#European_Presence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It hasn't.

>Look at us, we're the captains now

>the elves in jap elf rape doujins are whites
>the orcs are niggers and mudslimes
really makes u think

This, I hear the fuckers wrecked my states capital, fucking somali niggers attacked some christian or jewish guys restaraunt with a machete. Somali niggers need to go back.

Is it me or Somalis getting lighter? I swear the bastards were darker than this pic shows.

Are they still having a civil war?

OHIO HERE
GET THE FUCK OUT AND LEARN TO FUCKING BATHE

literally all the immigrants here have some of tasty food they sell, the somalians don't even have that

the japanese probably see it as jap women and whites

>Are they still having a civil war?
always
the west dont want a stable somalia

Are Somalis niggers who have been diluted with arabs?

Yeah, that's most of east africa's history, being ruled by arabs.

>when the memes get too real

Now women have men to fuck while the rest of us suck dick. The somalis keep the rate of homosexuals down by existing.

So West Africa is dindu unregulated while East Africa is arab + african admixture. Both are pretty bad, but I can see arabs being weird enough to be with Africans.

By only releasing one news story a month about how Apex (Australia's first and only city sized street gang) are starting brawls, beating white people and stealing cars. They're Somalis and Sudanese.

One of the worst diasporas.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/why-so-many-somali-canadians-who-go-west-end-up-dead/article4365992/?page=all

Only the Jamaicans and other island monkeys are worse.

My old neighbourhood had heaps of them, during the day they just hung out at the local shops and chatted. On the weekend they would go down to local park and have a huge get together, totally trash the park every time. They just would dump their litter on the ground where ever they stood, as though they had no concept that were just fucking up the same area they always used. To their credit though they were a pretty friendly go lucky bunch and never were violent, just seemed happy to be in a different life away from Somalia, for obvious reasons.

They attacked white children on live TV during the San Jose riots, which galvanized support for Trump.

Google 'San Jose riots'
>Leftist Protestors
>Thug rioters
>Somalis not mentioned anywhere
Post a reliable news source or gtfo.

>To their credit though they were a pretty friendly go lucky bunch and never were violent, just seemed happy to be in a different life away from Somalia, for obvious reasons.

I went to school with Somalis and island monkeys (Jamaicans, etc.) Somalis behave very differently one on one than the Congo apes. They're very reserved and quiet. And genetically they're distant from the subsaharans. But they still disproportionately resort to crime similar to the monkey people from the Congo jungles.

youtube.com/watch?v=aGFScoCjKic

My private prison company in Minnesota is thriving.
t. Hymie Winstein

Much of West Africa got converted to Islam in the 11th (I think) century but plenty of it stayed polytheist.

Most of the princes & kings in Benin & Nigeria that the Royal Africa Company and other companies affiliated with during the Transatlantic Slave Trade were heathens. I imagine much of black America would descend from the Muslims or polytheist enemies they defeated in battle & sold to us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Whydah#European_Presence

>somalians
>helping other countries
Pick none

Somalians will become extinct due to their savages that are a global threat to our countries this includes Sudanese and majority of Africans

Hello fellow Melbournian.
My m8 works at a school down in Dandenong and she says its gotten so bad with car jackings that people keep knives in their cars now just in case