She's got a sore throat from yelling, she's not dying, you retards

She's got a sore throat from yelling, she's not dying, you retards.

This is a side-show. Focus on globalism. Nobody gives a shit about her bullshit health claims. It's CNN-tier shitslinging. You're better than this.

Focus on the issues. Or even just focus on danker shit to sling. For instance: her husband is a child rapist. Her child's father is Webster Hubbell, not Bill Clinton. She voted for the fucking war. That's way worse than a fucking cough, you babies.

hi ctr

Why not both?

>stop this immediately goyim

A sore throat? All the time? She coughs all the time, it's been around since the primary.

Lots of people care about her health. There's video evidence. That's why this isn't going away.

Focus on issues? She doesn't even do that. Every single appearance of hers drags in "Trump is a clown" talking points. She is non-commital on policy.

I know this is bait. I'm practicing for the real life people who believe it.

Because it makes us look petty and weak.

Also:

Bill Clinton is a child rapist.
Webster Hubbel is Chelsea's real father.
Hillary voted and supported the Iraq War.

She blamed it on an allergic reaction while almost beginning to cry

What about all the SHIPS that were ported for being too poor to fuel up?

What about the Deutche Bank saying "fuck your gold bonds" to clients wishing to trade bonds for gold?

Real topic of interest.

This is like hating Amish people. Who fucking cares about the Jews, are you so weak that you can't deal with idiotic religious extremism? What does this have to do with US politics right now. You're the real shill.

>now he's advocating for jews on Sup Forums
You're either a really bad shill, or a low quality shitposter.

I like your moxie, but it's better if you don't agree with me, you fucking leaf. It's like when the KKK agrees with Trump. You're right, but I don't want to be associated with you. I'm sorry.

I will have the Emperor of Canada close the borders when the petrodollar collapses and the mammoth chimp outs ensue.

attttttaboy

All lies.. Everything that comes these people are lies. The sad thing is if she does kickoff on national tv I'm sure they wil cut the feed just like they did when they didn't like Trump getting all that positive optics Ina black church the other night. Did fit their Trumps a racist meme.....

What do you think is going to happen if the government goes bankrupt, and the nigress's with 4 niglets don't get their gibmedats?
Just look up the empty walmarts last time EBT went down. It will be the greatest chimphappening of all times.

>I know this is bait. I'm practicing for the real life people who believe it.
So far so good.

>focus on globalism

the average voter doesn't give a fuck about globalism and they're not going to take the time to read up and form an opinion. And even if they do, 90% of media about globalism paints it in a good light.

HILLARY IS DYING AND OP IS A FAGGOT

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

All lies.. Everything that comes these people are lies. The sad thing is if she does kickoff on national tv I'm sure they wil cut the feed just like they did when they didn't like Trump getting all that positive optics Ina black church the other night. Didn't fit their Trumps a racist meme.....

The Rothschlids funded Napoleon.
The own the federal reserve, they own central banks in pretty much every country, they are literally the top 1 %.
They are the Globalists, they are the fucking Illuminati.

>Talks about how Trump alone can fix it
>But dat leaves out da firefighters!

Yes because I'm fucking certain that Trump was just intending on being fucking superman and saving all the kittens from the trees

She is fast becoming the who candidate

Nice get, medkit.

And thanks. It's easier to type out counters to talking points on forums. It'll be harder in actual conversation.

>Nice get, medkit.
Thanks, I've been working so hard for this.

>It'll be harder in actual conversation.
You'll do just fine. Just keep calm, relaxed and comfy. You rage, you lose.