DAILY MEXICAN HATE THREAD

Surrounded by and having access to the legacy of the Renaissance, Enlightenment, Industrial Revolution, etc. And being located literally next to the most powerful, technologically advanced and richest country in the world, the pinnacle of Mexican technology remains to be the 'taco truck'.

That alone says a lot IMO

Extra reasons to hate Mexico:

1. Mexico is the fattest country in the world with 32% of the people being obese
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/10/obesity-mexico-united-states-fattest-country_n_3571988.html

2. Average height 5'4
geo-mexico.com/?p=9024

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zXRIlp32hPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello, Banana Republic.

Well, then what have your country invented...

Unrelated thought

You know whats funny I have two Salvadorian friends and the intriguing thing the said about El Salvador
Is how thier Families "escaped" the country... you doesnt immigrate from El Salvador...one Escapes from a Country ironically called The Savior.

seriously, Why is mexico even a country?

France fucked it up.

Not judging, but still.

>Fattest country in the world
They just can't let us have anything can they!?

anything in the americas south of the 49th parallel is trash

why so mad salvatrucha? Did the mexican police just catch you in the train and get you back to your shithole?

Reminder that mexicans,Turks,Pinoys,Frenchies and blue-state americans are the scum of the world and should be exterminated

wrong pic

I wish I could have a brown gf

>el salvador
I'm not even going to bother proving you wrong I'm just going to kek at your rage

Mexico is the 2nd most homophobic country in the world

Bullshit, I have been in a Mexican jail and the amount of Mexican men that wanted to have sex with me was astonishing

>illegal enter the U.S
>work for the U.S even though you aren't a citizen
>get a paycheck
>that's money that actual U.S citizens paid
>as an illegal alien you don't pay taxes
>on top of that...
>SEND HALF YOUR PAYCHECK TO YOUR FAMILY THAT ISN'T THE U.S
>U.S loses money because your family isn't smart enough to enter the U.S
Fuck Mexicans, fuck SA for not building themselves into a legit 1st world empire.

>thinking money belongs to a country

That's not something to be proud of. You're barbaric. Get real accomplishment.

are you cute?
Anime made us degenerates so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot where into traps

>Sup Forums wants to deport this

Ugly spics

Everyone hates Mexicans.
This is what liberals don't understand.
They completely butchered the Spanish language.
It's gross.
They have no culture and they just drink a shit ton of beer all day with no regard to how it affects other people, including while working.
>t. Costa Rican

Why does Mexico look like shit? Even the "rich" areas look like shit. Why? Can someone explain to me why people like to live in filth?

Take that back about #2

>el salvador

Literally who?

Guess we'll be taking that then.
Rightful clay and such

it seems like you just have personal issues there, el salvador

most mexican posters are based, canadians are the only ones in this hemisphere truly deserving of hate, going off the quality of an average canadian post

The Donald is going to make a deal where he trades all of america's brown people for all of mexico's white people

you lost that battle 200 years ago chump

>They completely butchered the Spanish language.
>>t. Costa Rican
Pick one

Why don't Mexicans try to make their own country better?

I've always wondered about that. I can think of obvious geopolitical reasons, but there must be a lot more to it. On one hand they will self-righteously defend their nation from insults, yet they must not love that much since they're willing to abandon it.

Wtf I love Mexico now. #FeelLeJohnsonxD

Today I put a couch and a love seat on Craiglist for free. A beaner and his wife and child came to pick it up and put the couch in cushions for both pieces of furniture. He said he would be back in 20 mins to pick up the love seat and he never came back. For fuck sake I was giving it to them for free I just wanted it hauled away, it was an 800$ black leather set. How the fuck can I get rid of a love seat with no cushions? Stupid fucking spic has nothing better to do than drive around with his wife and child looking for free furniture.

Thats literally the worst one. Are you blind?

>salvador hating on Mexico
>cant have its own real currency
>gets raped by salvatrucha constantly
>Porfirio only set your people free because he felt ashamed of you

Come on Why the hate?

What irony. That fucking title is a racist as fuck micro aggression.

Even the rich people are "poor" when you think about.
Especially cartels that have tons of money at their disposal but still feel like street level urchin.

Literally what

Against the British Mr Moose.
Back when fucking dogs was illegal. And Reddit was banned.

>no tits
>giraffe neck
>horse face
>lanky

Shut the fuck up you Salvadorian piece of shit, theres a reason you guys are called floaters, you people wallow in shit and will continue to do so, keep your complaining aside, your people are the ones that cross both borders and then get fucked up in the US but claim the title of being Mexicans, eat shit

most of the people hopping the border to US consists of people from shitholes under Mexico but the media likes to thing otherwise

TL;DR Eat shit you Salvadorian floater, do yourself a favor and pull the flush handle, faggot

Born in Mexico.
Rich areas are quite nice and somewhat private. There are country clubs and malls that rival any developed country.
At my home town there's a movie theatre in the most affluent area that chairs are leather lazy boy full recliners and a little side table with snack menu. Press a button and a waiter comes to take your order. State of art sound no No no, full fvcking luxury style, I've never seen anything like that in the US

fake and gay

Gay? Stop projecting idiot.
My home town is Morelia (state capital) and architectural colonial jewel.

youtu.be/zXRIlp32hPw

For the gentleman above who said everywhere is a shite hole, yeah lots of places are but there are good ones too

go back to mexico