What really goes on in Hollywood?

What really goes on in Hollywood?

weinstein is not the one you have to worry about...

Same thing that goes on in any other marketplace.

Attractive women trade their only asset (looks/body) for opportunities in an industry that relies heavily on looks.

It's basically prostitution w/o any $$ trading hands.

lorde looks almost passable

Hollywood has been long overdue for a carpet bombing.

mass (((pedophila)))

NOTHING. Now keep buying movies, goy. I have a lifestyle of unlimited pussy to maintain.

You know.

It kinda gets me hard thinking about this fat filthy kike smashing these celebrities. It's like prolly a fat orc just taking that pussy by force.

Make sure you get married to and remove yourself from the dating pool but not your wife who will gladly accept my seed behind your back and tell you it's yours.

Lorde is the only attractive person in that pic user

this

>me second from the left

Don't know. But HW is a fucking devil, that's for certain.

Nothing, its the glorious culture capital of our great nation, please watch our movies

besides making actresses sleep with him for roles, what has he done?

Stonewalled a lot of asian films from being released in the US after buying the distribution rights so he could edit them.

He's one of the heads of '''Hollywood'''.

LA is a city like no other. Something paranormal is going on there.

His tribe will lose the movie monopoly sooner or later, seeing them dooing all kinds of control damage is pretty fun

>paranormal

nah. Just a modern day Sodom.

I want Weinstein's dentist

Which one is Lorde? Is that Taylor Swift or is it Haims?

the one on the right

There's darkness in that pond, no doubt. Its a pond though rightfully, not so much an ocean. Its shallow, murky and drinking from it makes most sick; some very, most only just.

I work in hollywood, its 90℅ human degradation, the other 10% is bacchanalian. The kind of things you think of but worse because its real.

Those girls in the OP's image have sold, sullied and soured themselves but they've not hit the bottom because at the top They don't have a lasting interest in the midway. They're professional beards, whores and objects. You ever wonder why these people hold on to such humanistic views? It stops the explosions of violence in their head, both inflicted on them and on even less fortunate, less willing and innocent people.

In my position, ive dealt with starlets and stars alike and I'll say, rarely its the men who have hollowed souls, but almost all females have doll eyes, glass eyes with nothing there.

Horror happens in hollywood, but not of a supernatural kind, just pure human depravities. Threads here about certain people have thrown shade to these things.

The thing that sticks with those in the clique is the screams and their unspoken words. Even those with nothing to lose won't name anyone.

>90℅
the fuck happened to your percent sign?

Lords is my waifu, she used to shill her music on Sup Forums and I remember posting tits or gtfo in one of her threads, now she's a pop star, ah good times

and ariana grande used to banepost on Sup Forums before she made it big

it's true though, she used to post her soundcloud on Sup Forums, and answer questions from people

shhhhh nothing

my dad works at the hollywood branch of nintendo and he said you're gay

you cant afford him

I'll back this up. It's not controversial at all. Anywhere. Among anyone.

Shut up bitch if you're not a Sup Forumstant don't speak on Sup Forums matters

What if you just want to be an animator or something? Do you still have to suck of producers to get work?

You can stop samefagging your bullshit.

Hollywood isn't a real business. It's incomparable to anything other than NGOs and state MOIs.

don't listen to that guy, he took this larping thing too seriusly

keira you cheeky cunt. fuck!!!

I said there are various circles
The movie bussiness
The protitution legal and ilegal
And the literal phychos with child slaves and corpses in a frezzer

What matters is that is not up a simple actor wich circle he or she end up

>forgetting the aliens
retard

they have the best lives, that's why we worship/envy them.

Fuck off shill.

what really happened to river phoenix

ayyidf pls go

This is why I don't really fall in love with any hollywood celebrity. Because some fucking fat kike already porked them and ruined them.

Well, that, and they're 3DPD

No they don't.

You have literal pyschos at the top and then a bunch of suckers trapped in their web of violence, treachery, and blackmail.

and paul walker

>Hillary Clinton and Trump know this guy
I smell shenanigans.

and philip seymour hoffman

And Heath Ledger.

Are you a female, and do you have a shred of talent at all?

Any person at the top of anything has to be a literal psycho
Survival of the fittest

hollywood jews always taking a cut off your percentage

If North Korea nuked Hollywood, I would laugh.

Yeahh. And what's really the top? Who's truly in power.

Hollywood is centralized and controlled by thepeople really at top. ie: the worst of the worst.

No and with regards to talent I am making a portfolio which will hopefully mimic Disney so well they'll HAVE to like it

You literally sound like a failed screenwriter.

they realistically can't unfortunately. they don't have the range. plus there's the terminal high altitude area defense system and aegis, the naval variant, surrounding them which in recent tests has a 100% success rate in intercepting missiles. the nork shit is just fear mongering for various reasons

>they realistically can't unfortunately. they don't have the range
and you know this how?

because i'm smarter than you

What I was really trying to say, mongoloid, is that that is true of any institution. You think CEOs and board members of top companies and organizations are normal people?

you mean you read it in the '''press'''.

the press is only into fear mongering. fear sells. no, i didn't get it from the press you yuropoor subhuman retard

Nonsense. Hollywood makes the investment bank guys look like choir boys in comparison. This level of depravity is only necessary to control institutions with high public visibility and/or 'fame'.

Anything else can be controlled with the rigged monetary system.

More bullshit.

So you've got some super serial security clearance? Did you dad work for Nintendo?

What's going on here?

CHELSEA
CHELSEA
CHELSEA

CHELSEA
CHELSEA
CHELSEA

pronoydutta posts here, doesn't he

Lol this is written so badly, tryhard faggot

One of Sup Forums's pedo obsessions hanging out with the Russian/Jewish oligarch who owns a big flopball team?

Im not a screenwriter im a clerk for a large production company.

Screenwriting is hilariously dire. Ha e yiu seen the awfulness thats made in to movies?

Look at the hollywood blacklist and see the good shot that takes years to get picked up vs the usual trite.

>lorde looks almost passable

o i am laffin

Sorry im drunk, all i can when i can. Every nights a fucntion or a junket.

I like it but the people here and there are bad.

This user is lying everything he says is fake please sir confirm your identity for better pinpointing your location we need to have a personal eye to eye chat on why its bad to spread such lies about the dream making industry.

underrated

Obviously nothing of major significance. I'm sure a lot of miltant alt left hollywoodsters are closet sociopaths and love Sup Forums in secret but I've read tons of threads like these and literally nobody has named any names or most importantly provided proofs with photos, irrefutably believable details, etc.

So nothing sinister just hurr durr what's that pedofaggot's name again? I'm beginning to think corey feldman and especially frodo are full of shit plus it's no surprise how slutty any of these actresses are in real life. I'm sure someone in the biz played with both the coreys dingalings but it wasn't a "major" hollywood producer or actor. Probably a 7th unit assistant assistant director gofer. All the ones who get caught who are big like woody allen don't get in any trouble anyway. So I don't see why nobody from Hollywood in here would NOT spill some ecstasy beans unless. UNless there's truly nothing to see here, folks and that's the bottom line.

Is that you Shatner?