Holy shit

holy shit

Obama is alpha as fuck, manlet P reduced to a scared little bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=6lAtn7rsToY
theguardian.com/world/video/2014/jun/05/barack-obama-presidential-workout-warsaw-video?CMP=embed_video
youtube.com/watch?v=CBJ28V4xGG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Putin
>does martial arts, rides horses, hunts tigers, served in the Soviet KGB

>Obama
>does shows like 'The View', rides a bicycle with a helmet on, served in the US Senate

hmmmmmm...

Obama crippled Sup Forums's precious Russia and right wing retards hate him for it.

Putin would still heem him.

inb4 right wing retards rush in to defend their heroic manlet

already scrambling away from the topic

pathetic

Putin knows jiu jitsu, it's gg

mid or feed

When The View calls the White House Trump can just send Pence.

Perfect height for a sucker punch right into Obongos sany vagina.

Russia is kill

Obama will never defeat Putin. He's just too fucking stupid.

Besides, he's a traitor to his own people. Well, perhaps I can't say that since he's a Kenyan-born, muslim, tranny-fucker. But I can say he's a traitor to American's as much as anyone who endorses Hillary for President certainly is.

>sandy

Dont like Obama that much but realize he was so good at basketball some people thought he might actually persue it when he was younger. He has like that Chauncy Billups style game.

Didn't putin.. write the book on russian hand to hand combat?

y does pol like russia i thought slavs werent white

Topic = alphaness

Your illogical lateral discussion = America's obvious economic dominance

>Putin
>manlet

Fuck off with this meme, CTR shills.

Obama is being mentally and physically tortured by the reptilians

Look at his face

nice bait reddit haha xD desu

Seems like Putin could knock Obama the fuck out in this photo 2bh Just look at that juicy chin

Russian intelligence, diplomatic, and military abilities have historically been hyped through good promotion. The truth is that Russia is now, and historically has been, relatively weak.

So Russian troops walked into eastern Ukraine, but only in the region that is ethnically Russian and is now playing the role of aggressive douche toward the Baltic states and eastern Europe...so what? What else has changed. Globally Russia has little leverage. It's all hype with them.

>suspicious cropping
Please try again.

He may be a manlet but at least he isn't a Muslim loving faggot

>Putin
>a manlet
You guys have never seen a French Frog President before, did you?

Kind of backfired when this thread just shows that unless you want to start discussing a GDP contraction mostly related to European sanctions and the falling oil price, everyone agrees that if it came down to a physical fight, despite Putin's manlet status, it's clear that Obama would wake up from his rear naked choke induced nap with piss in his panties and semen in his throat.

Not one person so far think Obama would win.

GG.

>not admitting Obama cucked just about everything on two feet during his presidency.

I have the same face when a smelly nigger is near me.

Have you seen the canadian prime minister lately?

>thread is now about foreign manletaries
>not even one mention of Trump's mexican friend

And I still have to live here.

>Obongo
>Crippled Russia

Obama doesn't know who he is fucking with.

Putin is the good guy in this.

Obama is backed by the Jewish Satanic Overlords.

Putin.

Is.

The.

Good.

Guy.

>Obongo
>Crippled glorious Russian Federation

ALPHA AS FUCK

>Around blacks

hahahahaha

It hurts.

We have a saying around here that goes:
>Kluge Köpfe schützen sich!
which can be translated to: smart heads are protecting themselves.

He did, russia got fucked with the sanctions. All for what? So they could take crimea?

ALPHA
S

F
U
C
K

How can Obama even compete?

>It's the economy stupid!
kek

This thread again..

It was Obama who crippled Russia, it was Russia being a bunch of idiots. However don't confuse Putin's stupidity for a claim that Obama is great

Any smart white guy would get nervous around any nigger. They are prone to chimpouts and violence.

Putin is smiling

wasn't Obama*

Hello darkness my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again....

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

because Sup Forums follows politics and you obviously do not

>Alpha
>Hides from Filipino manlette after getting feelings hurt over having a whore mother

Pick one.

That's a girl's bike

Safety first!

They aren't.
Sup Forums likes Russia because Russia is "redpilled" because they have several far right policies and ideologies.
Sup Forums will ignore that Russia also exemplifies the negatives of these things and will claim any wrong doing shown to be associated with them is just "kike propaganda" even while Putin prays to the whaling wall.

The height difference is because Putin is slav-squatting in this pic

>Russian Federation
>Even noticed your impotent jew sanctions

one of these things is not like the other, one of these things is definitely a nigger

alpha as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=6lAtn7rsToY

Top kek
>Gets told Obama shat on Putin's country
>B-but Putin know shushitzu

>Sup Forums likes Russia because Russia is "redpilled"
>Sup Forums will ignore that Russia also exemplifies the negatives...
No. That's not it. In the end it boils down to inter-/supranational russia, and interior/domestic russia. The latter thing (to which you attribute negatives; which there are many, mind you) is a Russian thing which Russians need to solve on their own. That's none of our, or Sup Forumss business.
On an international level, on the other hand, Russia is a critical piece in the puzzle of humanity, and as such absolutely needed.

You might not like Russia, but you should at least respect it.

Economics doesn't make anyone alpha.

Being the beta male but falling back on the state of the country's respective GDP as your claim to alphaness is like me knocking you the fuck out then you waking up and saying 'Yeah, well I could beat you in Mario Kart...'

Just look at Putin interviews and conferences vs Obama interviews and conferences.

Putin speaks from his mind and heart, Obama stumbles without a teleprompter, and never speaks honestly. Putin knows his shit, knows his history, and that's why he's loved for it.

Putin'll just raspberry him

Also lifts women's weights

>theguardian.com/world/video/2014/jun/05/barack-obama-presidential-workout-warsaw-video?CMP=embed_video

What is literal propaganda?

Next you'll say he actually out-wrestled that Olympian in a competitive match lol

Bush and Putin seemed such bros together. You know that they probably had tons of shit in common and respected each others strengths and experiences. Probably had some vodka vs. bourbon get togethers after UN meetings.

there is literally nothing wrong with riding a bicycle with a helmet on

honestly putin looks like he's about to cry

hard to tell though, he's always had a bit touch of downie face

Obongo is a cuck. The perfect leader for The united cucks of Cuckmericuck

if he doesn't bow, will he die?

Yeah, I'm sure the former KGB operative was scared shitless of President Affirmative Action.

its propaganda to a certain level but the guy was KGB so I'm assuming he is good at martial arts

It would be extremely painfull

shut up healthpack

why the fuck is he bowing to colonel sanders?
I know niggers like fried chicken but jesus christ

Make me, burger.

i dont have to, my dubs mens kek wills it

topkeking my le sidez

honestly had to check that this pic was real.

part of his MKUltra cuck training, he can't help it

Look, I'm not saying you don't have valid points but you should probably switch it to "rides a bicycle in tennis shoes and jeans" or something. Cycling is a misunderstood sport but those who really do it, I mean the helmet wearing hard riding people, it's a mental toughness thing. It hurts for hours, quads burning, back getting sore, body complaining but you still push yourself and they often have more testosterone than probably any Canadian.
You've got to get a perfect fit to keep from destroying your body, you've got to eat just the right diet to keep from "bonking" out of energy 50 miles from home, you've got to deal with navigating traffic that can kill you at any time and you have to push through the pain, always the pain.
youtube.com/watch?v=CBJ28V4xGG8

LIAR! DONT YOU DARE TO DRAG ALMIGHTY KEK INTO THIS!

OK the view shit I understand but let's get real here the bike helmet thing is just so he can be a good role model for kids. Or at least that's what I think.

Yes, they took Crimea and will never return it to Ukraine..
Never, never, never.. Well, at least while Putin is alive.
And that is the big butt-hurt of the west. Natalia Poklonskaya and eastern Ukraine belongs tu Russia. And there are nothing that the west can do about it.

I'll make you a cock sandwich, heidi.

Yeah, go make me a sammich, that'd be nice.

Boys, boys, you're both spastic. stfu.

Does that snowcone say "ISLAM"?

Obama is based and Putin is a tiny little pathetic manlet who will forever be butthurt and all Americans who favor him over Obama should get the fuck out of this country and go get cucked by this little bitch

now show us trump's workout

Putin knows some chink karate

Obama knows drone

crimea is very strategically important for controlling the black sea. its was worth the sanctions and more thats how important it is.

>My dad can beat up your dad!

Putin would heem Obama so fast his head would spin.

Obama is like a baby boomer nu-male, stupid and ridiculously effeminate

Putin could probably choke him with one arm tied behind his back.

this scale doesn't make any sense (other than to brainwash you)

pure autism

Putin would fucking sleep him so fast. Obama is a fucking auschwitz mode pussy.

What the fuck is he doing? Lunges with 1 kilo dumbells? kek

are those 10 pound dumbbells?

They look like about three pounds each to me.

Obama probably hadn't worked out in years.