Vixen a cute

Vixen a cute

CUTE!

She is quickly becoming the best girl in the CW and nobody talks about her. Damn shame.

Where can I watch the first episode of season 2? It's not on the CW website

So I'm just catching up to this season. Am I alone in thinking this season is a huge improvement and the feudal Japan episode was everything the show should be?

Flash is pretty dope too so far

what would happen if she uses her necklace to channel a porcupine?

They need to get more creative with the animals she channels.

I mean no matter what, she just hits the bad guy really hard. Or throws him.

Have a situation where she needs to get somewhere really fast and channels a cheetah, or she needs to get to something deep underwater and channels a fish of some kind. Have her fly. Its not difficult to write.

Yeah the show is much better this year and the team dynamic is stronger. Vixen and Steel are great.

I was okay with Steel but his new costume that they showed at the end of last episode is the worst thing I've ever seen.

I like how at least she did a Rhino last episode, it at least applied to her situation where she wanted to charge through people. She'd been doing a Gorilla so much.

They need to rework the helmet like they did with Spartan or just get rid of it altogether.

It does look a little too much like Cap's mask in the first Avengers film. Maybe give him a similar helmet like Marvel updated for Cap?

Not even Dr Midnight?

She'd be cuter is Idris Elba played her.

Is she being paired with Nate or Mick?

I imagine that graphic is cheaper since it the gorilla grodd model from Flash that they use

Hopefully neither.

But speaking of Mick, why is he still putting on the facade that he's just a big, dumb cunt when literally the entire team can see through it?

Why does he even need a helmet. Seems a bit impractical for a man that can turn to steel.

Oh shit

>Mick

For Ray only

To skinny

Yup

>But speaking of Mick, why is he still putting on the facade that he's just a big, dumb cunt when literally the entire team can see through it?
Because his best friend died saving him from sacrificing himself. He probably doesnt want a repeat of that

Mick and Ray are the only reason I watch anymore. Nate is growing on me, though. Sara is weirdly a drag this season even when she was one of the better characters in the first season.