Funny or too far? You decide

Funny or too far? You decide.

11alive.com/news/local/wtc-costume-at-dragon-con-depicts-dolls-jumping-from-buildings/313817488

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just poor taste...

I'm not all that offended since there are edits of the footage that I found funny (Hulkster) so it wouldn't really make sense for me to be offended.
But it's not even funny and they look like disgusting subhumans

If you get triggered your enemies win.

They should be executed.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0

The dolls are jewish

There

fpbp

Funny

pft they even look jewish
no surprise there

It's just another case of white people taking credit for a Jewish creation.

I'm offended at how poorly made they are.

I go to a 9-11 party just about every year.

This guy I know in a Detroit suburb builds some giant Twin Towers effigies in a fire pit, loads them with explosives, and then shoots airplane fireworks at them. The whole thing is hilarious and crazy. I've seen the explosions knock people over.

Also, I wouldn't recommend you use the hot tub there.

this is in much better taste. You still would probably get mixed reactions though.

what's with the long forks

to be honest, if I saw these degenerates do that shit around me, i'd knock em over and stomp the lights out of em

>guy dressed as George Dubya tackles both of these people and knocks them down
really made me ruminate

I like to pretend I have friends sometimes too.

looks like someone got triggered

I would definitely harass them verbally in extreme and provoking ways. Call his woman a fucking used up slut and he is too much of a pussy to do anything about it etc... I would essentially get him so worked up that he comes and me and I wouldn't stop until I knew his jaw was broken. Even if he doesnt do shit (he wouldnt), he would look like the bitch cunt that he is.

>also my ID

go kill yourself OP

becomming a violent crimal offender is so awesome

have you ever made eye contact with people while taking a shit on a toilet in an open room full of men?

WTC is nothing to joke about, especially when you've had family and friends die because of it. I didn't read the link but i'm sure they did this in Cali or some other fuck boi state, but in the real American states they wouldn't last 5 minutes without having their bloc knocked off

fuck boi meaning liberal

Someone please make that guy in background a reaction image.

It was Georgia, but Georgia is the new Cali, almost just as liberal around the capital.

This triggers the burger.