Americans think this is okay

>americans think this is okay

this is really scary.

Guarantee you that faggot is a liberal shill and has the proper paperwork for that

how is this not okay

Do you want the Gestapo to come and take him away to re-education?

lol. pretty sure the fag in OP pic was in a video protesting a trump rally. same gun, same look.

No, you probably won't do any time. It's celebrated when men get raped.

>"I can't wait for him to get raped in prison xD"

Brock should have been executed for his nigger-like behavior.

Yeah, americans are gun totin` badass rebels who fear nothing.
It's why we are so alpha.
deal with it.

Why do you sound like whiny little bitches then?

>this is really scary.
Our rights aren't subject to your feelings.

>People think it's okay to fight crime with rape
No, Jim.

I can't see too well because my screen is pretty dim and it's night
But, is that a suppressor on his gun? Doesnt he live in California?

>someone
is doing
>THE RAPING

>magazine in cargo shorts
>shoulder holsters without the clip attached to your belt
>stereotypical ar-15

Would not operate with this twat.

it is. he barely knew what type of rifle he had.
someone post the video please

hes wearing that sling backwards top kek

Can you please explain how its backwards, suddenly I'm afraid I've been wearing my sling backwards

>he barely knew what type of rifle he had.
How did he get it?

how can a two point sling be backwards

he described it as an
>ar assault type rifle
granted that may not be incorrect but thats a real shit way to describe your weapon

Chest rigs are so last season
Battle shorts are where it's at

>all these people passing judgement when they weren't in the court room, didn't hear all the details and only heard what they wanted from some shitty site that recapped their bias from the story

rly makes u think

It is wrong
Everyone knows that assault style ars come in coyote brown and have at a minimum a laser and a flashlight and a buttock that cost at least 150$

>not subscribing to lessons of Bubba's Defensive Rape Program(tm) for a low, low payment of only 9.95 bitcoins a month to protect yourself when people violate the NAP

Why are his legs more tan then everything else

Probably wal-mart.

You can have the buckle that adjusts the length of the sling where you can't reach it. If it's not backwards then it's usually reachable by your off hand.
Plate Carriers are what's in this year. Well, that and the retarded "greyman" shit.

>18 year old
>14 year old classmate
sheeeeeiiiiiiiit

I'm too fat for a plate carrier desu
I need a battle belt

It'll be at least a year until I can fit into a pc but I might get afro saxons trying to steal my Twinkies at any time so I need to be ready

if they're on his lawn he can mow them down as per castle/stant your ground. If they return fire, they go away for murder.

>eotech
gross

Prop. Paid protester.

Yeah, the price of a good PC will buy a year long gym membership and is a better investment if you already have someplace for your mags already.

Don't hold back

beard is too short to look like a hick rapist
din du nuffin some slut had 2 zimbas and cried rape the next day

Gyms are gay, bro
I need to buy smaller clothes first

He was having consensual sex and the girl passed out. Before he even knew what was happening some guys saw him.

The girl wasn't even pissed until some feminist professor got involved.

He was not convicted of rape. It really was no big deal.

>this is really scary.

Not really.

MORE EXAMPLES OF NIGGERS GETTING AWAY WITH SHIT

40 posts and nobody mentions this is the same protester that was at the rnc

I dont understand the obsession with this Brock kid? He didn't even rape the girl. If you're going to shine a national spotlight on a particular incident, why would you not pick an actual rape to do it with? Like are you so short handed on college kid rapists that you have to settle for drunk kids sticking finger in places they shouldnt be?

I actually feel bad for this kid because he made a dumb mistake, pretty much victimless crime desu but now his life is over and the mob mentality hysteria isnt even finished yet, I guarantee if you asked any protester "would you be opposed to having Brock Turner raped and killed?" they would wouldnt give a shit. They literally want him dead, its funny as fuck. This isn't justice, its a circlejerk liberal agenda about white kids and feminism that has found a target to vent their frustration and wont stop till he kills himself or something. Not that that will ever quench their desire to see white males suffer though.

>talks shit about cargo shorts
>assumes he isn't a fucking faggot

Kill yourself queermo. Cargo shorts are based.

Because they don't report on the facts of the case. The people making the biggest deal about it just read the headline and figure it was full blown violent rape.

>understanding the 2nd amendment
>not understanding that bitches are liars and this one wasn't raped

the fuck

I'm shaking

>If I rape Brock[,] will only do 3 months
>If I rape[,] Brock will only do 3 months

burgers cannot spell for shit - we all know that - but punctuation seems to be an even more arcane art for the sugar addle cart sharter...

Guess we know that Australians can't read, now.

That's a 2 stamp gun. Eotech with a mag...not bad. At least he knows proper paperwork and gun laws. He knows a few things about equipment as well.

But Brock didn't rape her

I live 15 minutes away from this Brock guy and most of these faggot protestors I go to uni with or know in some fashion.

I don't give a fuck if Brock even raped that chick or anything. I'm just going to go over there and give him a high-5 and drink a beer to trigger these fucking faggots I have to see irl and on Jewbook every day.

No, paying ATF $200 dollars for a suppressor stamp is NOT OK.

Is second from left man or woman? I'm inclined toward the latter without confidence.

Judge persky is a registered democrat and sit on the board for a womans shelter

lmao

>This is the kind of nu-male we'd be facing off against in a civil war

> 1 post by this ID

I get being strapped in a large public protest because some crazy shit might go down, but what's the point when it's one dude in his house? There aren't even counter protestors.

um...where have you been the last 5 years?
your rights end where people feelings begin

200 for SBR as well

>rights and feelings
Tippity top Kek. If poor Brock was a girl the fact that armed men follow him around everywhere he goes would be arrested for stalking makes my equality boner tingle

>clip

that dude looks jewish as fuck and his rifle is plastic.

b-b-but he's a fucking white male though